Help a new Tanker with info plz !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Help a new Tanker with info plz !

hi
      i am new in Tera...after some try...i decideto be a Brawler
      and i already made a 3x brawlers in my account ( to help in make some money from quests)
      yesterday finaly i bought a Tier 11 weapon and upgraded it ..so my items grade become 417

so i enter my first party in the new missions..and it was BRHM

i died 15 times(the allowed death number) and then i leave
      i dont know how this happend..my HP was 140 k +

i search on youtube...and i got a good video for pro Brawler in BRHM too

maybe he use some buffs from some items that i dont know

i only use the Major Battle solution...this is the only item i use for buff while play

and while play...i use only my skills...nothing else...is that normal?..or there is some items that help while i play as a Tanker

i take a Screen and put numbers under buffs that i dont know

plz tel me what is this buffs and what items i have to use to get this

Images
      • Untitled.jpg

168.78 kB, 605×813, viewed 55 times
    • This picture is from an older content, so a lot has changed. Some of these buffs dont exist anymore.

1&2: Don't exist anymore. They are now combined in the Nostrum. You get it for free as a Club-Member.
      3: Thats bufffood. I don't know the english name for this one, but you can farm all kinds of bufffoods during the farmer festival, which will be again soon.
      4: This buff comes from the United Thrall of Protection. It's a Mystics Buff.
      5&6: Just some gold buffs i think.
      7: Vanguard credits buff. Thats old too, you have this one if youre a Club-Member today.
      8: Bravery potion. You could also use Canephora.
      9: Its an old priest buff, if i see it right? Priest buffs have changed too, they are combined now..
      10: Gold buff
      11: Crystal bind. If you use this one, your crystals won't break if you die. Thats really important.
      12&13: Login Buffs. They are combined today as well.
      14: Thats a charm. You cant get charms anymore. Charms are included in Nostrum too.

I hope i didn't see something wrong, its late and i'll go to sleep now.

Good luck!
      Let my eyes take in the beauty thats here -
      That's left on this earth
      My ears long to hear a melody

(Epica - Chasing the dragon)

:elin26:
    • Everything Kersl said is right.

15-17. Are Charms which aren't usable anymore and part of the Nostrum.
      18. same as 11.
      19. Campfire not usable anymore today and you needed it to get charms.
      20. A triple charm which gave you the buffs of 3 charms.
      21&22. Noctenium.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars
    • "i only use the Major Battle solution...this is the only item i use for buff while play

and while play...i use only my
      skills...nothing else...is that normal?..or there is some items that
      help while i play as a Tanker"

You should always use either bravery potion or canephora potion. It's pretty hard to run out of them. Bravery potion might help you survive a bit because it increases attack speed by 4% which makes it easier to time blocks or reduce time between attacks that make you vulnerable. And the 10% damage reduction is obviously going to help a bit. Canephora is just to do more damage which helps you not to lose aggro and have bad moments that mess you up if you lose aggro and try to get it back.

I haven't really played brawler, but growing fury is something you should try to keep up. In addition to doing a lot more damage, it allows you to block all enemy attacks by using most of your skills and you have no need to block manually. Glyphs that increase rage generation are important to help keeping growing fury up. You need to attack fast and relentlessly using your main skills (jackhammer, roundhouse kick, piledriver, ground pounder, haymaker, counterpunch) and every fight becomes much easier. Never have a moment you're not using a skill, and you will block all attacks without even thinking about it. You can use mounting rage before fights to immediately get near the point you can use growing fury.
    • Bargg wrote:

You should always use either bravery potion or canephora potion.
      They are not a necessity to play any class especially not in a low dungeon like BR.
      With my Brawler I either use a Bravery when the DDs have VM8.5 and use one too or when I go in a 423gs dungeon.
      Rechtsschreibfeler? Kenn ick nicht. Kann man dass Essen?

EU:
      Arlassa - Kriegermain - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Matoi.Ryuko - Kriegertwink - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Rânâ.Lînchên - Brawler - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Lucymârvel - Mystiker - Castanic - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      Arlos - Lanzer - Mensch - Lvl 65 - Yurian
      verschiedene nicht Lvl 65 Chars