Event bam reset.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shiro wrote:

To the BAM reset: It's the players behavior and I'm not sure if there is anything we can do about this.

Greetings,
      Shiro
      There are guild bams spawning and they only reset their positions not their hp giving items way more expensive than 10 dragonscales. There is a solution to this behavior. Make the bosses that spawn reset to their start location with same ammount of % (unchanged) I am pretty sure you can do that.

Greetings,
      Yoopi
      It Just feels so :elin33: empty without me.

Ohayo Yoopi! :elin34: :elin6: :elin1: :elin23: :elin39: :elin31: Skia for president. Ⓒ
    • Thank amazing Shiro for such useful information

Shiro wrote:

To the BAM reset: It's the players behavior and I'm not sure if there is anything we can do about this.

Greetings,
      Shiro

Yes, you (or well whoever has actual power, not a mod lel), can change the bam to be Valona only

The post was edited 1 time, last by jinh ().

• Shiro wrote:

GM could ban them like they did the PKers during the OW event from before. But i guess it is kinda hard because GM can't see anything with 1 FPS.
    • jinh wrote:

Yes, you can change the bam to be Valona only
      Tbh that's the only solution I see aswell. Can this be done? It's not like anyone enjoys doing Fulminar, Meldita with 20000 lancers force enraging is a pain, and well we're gonna have to deal without the lovely Manaya.. If this could be done it would save a lot of trouble :elin32:
    • Manaya reset 3 times (one of them was at 1%)
      I am have a feeling that is correct by 90% correct -.- the area it was spawned at was giving Manaya the space to move too much hence it reset on its own while people was trying to kill.
      I'm leaving event for now ^^ Just like Killian got a bam for failing fulminar I'd appreciate a similar thing to happen for mystel if MC isn't killed. (Valona obviously.)
      If for some reason again this can't happen, I think it's about time I transfer to killian.
      Proper way tho. I'll transfer my brawler / lancer and reset bams 24/7 until you make them all Valona (To help you guys achieve what you're probably after, complaints)
      The event is there for the fun, and instead of having people saying "I am greatful for the event you guys are giving us" You get more complaints than there are already for the game.
      (I should stick to the subject.)
      Make HP to stay at the same % regardless of AREA reseting. How many complaints would be instantly taken care of if you guys just sat there and changed a few lines of coding about the Bam spawning...

This is a bad organized event from the game owners.

Ohayo Yoopi! :elin34: :elin6: :elin1: :elin23: :elin39: :elin31: Skia for president. Ⓒ
    • Yoopi wrote:

Manaya reset 3 times (one of them was at 1%)
      I am have a feeling that is correct by 90% correct -.- the area it was spawned at was giving Manaya the space to move too much hence it reset on its own while people was trying to kill.
      I'm leaving event for now ^^ Just like Killian got a bam for failing fulminar I'd appreciate a similar thing to happen for mystel if MC isn't killed. (Valona obviously.)
      If for some reason again this can't happen, I think it's about time I transfer to killian.
      Proper way tho. I'll transfer my brawler / lancer and reset bams 24/7 until you make them all Valona (To help you guys achieve what you're probably after, complaints)
      The event is there for the fun, and instead of having people saying "I am greatful for the event you guys are giving us" You get more complaints than there are already for the game.
      (I should stick to the subject.)
      Make HP to stay at the same % regardless of AREA reseting. How many complaints would be instantly taken care of if you guys just sat there and changed a few lines of coding about the Bam spawning...

Don't worry, Killian doesnt need you to do such, Manaya was reseted 3 times on Killian aswell, either people stand afk too far away or some idiot just reseted it, it was also under 1%. We're doing good on reset here, no need to waste your money on a transfer.
    • Yoopi wrote:

Yes this. It is simply doesn't designed for this much open space. I made a video from one of the resets. She just runs to a wall nobody was there, unless you count that mob she trampled. :D

• mar_tin wrote:

Yoopi wrote:

Yes this. It is simply doesn't designed for this much open space. I made a video from one of the resets. She just runs to a wall nobody was there, unless you count that mob she trampled. :D

Video is highly appreciated. My upload speed is really bad so I couldn't do that myself.

• Yoopi wrote:

Damn, look at you trying to be a superhero or something. Where's your cape?
      If you ever transfer to Killian you can join Demonized, you should fit perfectly there.

Yoopi wrote:

Are you surprised? It's common knowledge that the events on this game are bad. A bad company will only give you bad events.

Checked | Chloe