Event bam reset.

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Event bam reset.

      Meldita reset about 5 times making the event 1hour instead of 10-15mins. I would please like to ask you to fix this. (People steal aggro and run away from the spawn location)
      How do people steal aggro? I am a zerk. I'll let you know how. Tank stance > Aggro shout> 100% aggro 5 seconds > run away > meldita chases till she touches me > reset. (Yes I tested it right after it reset once, so I know what to post here on forums. At least I reset like 5% hp instead of 40%/50%)

      Forgot to mention : Server mystel. (It is in tags)
      It Just feels so empty without me :elin33:
    • Kraxler wrote:

      Kiciuk wrote:

      Isn't Zerk too slow to run away ?
      Movementspeed Buff, Charge , Evasive Roll, Leap attack > Block. Also a priest can pull u about 20 Meters. With this combo u run Around 100 Meters
      This is a silly joke people have around mystel ^^ just ignore the non related to subject post..
      It Just feels so empty without me :elin33:
    • Synd wrote:

      Wow, lucky you. You got whole hour of fun. And then you have nerve to complain about it? Just because you didnt like event...
      I had to go to work to feed my 10 children. I have a big family and the time I could give to tera was 20mins. if I knew it would be 1hour long I would feed my 10 children before the event. My program was messed up because of tera. I am complaining for random change of plans because of wrong management. Oh wait tera is just a game, nevermind. Let's skip feedback on forums about what frustrates us right?
      I am giving you a feedback right here. It made me disatisfied to go to an event to get some rewards by fighting a monster, while being on 5 fps, reseting boss, seeing no attacks of the boss whatsoever. Now I know most of the feedback will be ignored, mainly because people won't speak up. But at least next time I talk about it in game, I'll know at least I tried to do something about it.
      Make the boss not reset on 100% hp Thanks.
      It Just feels so empty without me :elin33:
    • You sure have priorities, playing a game before caring for your family. And then complain about stealing your precious time.

      I was just running around, trying to find the BAM... after an hour it still was not found. Many people claimed the BAM would disappear after an hour, so I played some inis... Whilst playing them, half an hour later someone wrote "BAM is found!".. Of course, I wouldn't drop my ini... But still, retards claiming for what is not written on the official HP is as much troll as well....
      Warrior {A&D} (454), Reaper (440), Priest (431), Mystic (440), Ninja (427), Valkyrie (430), Archer (433)
    • This was not trolling around and I don't think anyone actually kept searching for it. From things I've heard, the boss was respawned at the final location @Yurian.

      Although the things I've read may be false there too, but it was a Mod who told it and I tend to believe him.

      And additionally @LeviathanX: Seriously, if you don't know how it's like to have a family you should just shut up. I fully understand a guy who wants just 20 minutes for himself a day and then getting trolled by "funny" people destroys the experience. And playing a game for 20 minutes doesn't state anything as "playing a game before caring for your family". There is only one meme for you at this point (censored but I think you will get it):

      ; DROP DATABASE tera;

      Bleibt zu hoffen dass es klappt :beer:

      Iaito, make Tera great again pls :stick:
    • @Guardian-Angel You know, your statement doesn't do. You can always have your "precious me-time" after you've done your important business first. Doesn't matter if it is family related or not. and family would surely understand if you say "ok, performed my tasks, let me do something on my own for xxx minutes". (And by his words I assumed they all already were at home.)
      Warrior {A&D} (454), Reaper (440), Priest (431), Mystic (440), Ninja (427), Valkyrie (430), Archer (433)
    • Even though the discussion isn't about that topic originally, I can't wrap my head around how ignorant you are.

      "I had to go to work to feed my 10 children. I have a big family and the time I could give to tera was 20mins. if I knew it would be 1hour long I would feed my 10 children before the event. My program was messed up because of tera."

      What is so hard to understand? Children having a selftime? Children being busy themselves? Like drawing stuff for small ones or maybe playing with toys? If you got normally 20 minutes to play and planned to make dinner earlier its pretty annoying if some event doesn't work as intended.

      So you shouldn't be mad because of the fact that someone has a family and also plays Tera while the kids play alone before dinner time, but more about the fact that this guy was lying most likely. Although I defended him (because I can't stand people who just talk like "ah you got a family and play Tera? get your priorities straight") he is either a really bad father / mother or a liar.

      Why? The event started 20:15 and he said he got 10 children. Basically this means (if he didn't adopt them or is a stepfather) some of his kids must be of a very young age. Letting kids stay up that late (speaking of elementary school age or kindergarten age) is clearly a sign of a bad father. Planning to make food for your kids at roughly 20:30, dinner would be ready at 20:45, then eating, hygiene and so on? I call him out as a liar ^^ Detective Ashe is on the case. And yeah, I am bored, thanks for asking.
      ; DROP DATABASE tera;

      Bleibt zu hoffen dass es klappt :beer:

      Iaito, make Tera great again pls :stick:
    • Hotasduck wrote:

      Yoopi wrote:

      Synd wrote:

      Wow, lucky you. You got whole hour of fun. And then you have nerve to complain about it? Just because you didnt like event...
      I had to go to work to feed my 10 children. I have a big family and the time I could give to tera was 20mins. if I knew it would be 1hour long I would feed my 10 children before the event.
      Condoms
      I actually laughed to this... xD
    • If it's possible to make guild BAM to not reset (it only runs back to the original spawn point if it's lured to far, but HP doesn't reset) then it shouldn't be to hard to do it for these as well. Well I left the whole thing after the third reset waste of time.
    • Crying? Because someone was pking? I mean, its open world PvP server. If you dont like open world PvP, you can transfer to any other server.

      Rest didnt do anything that justify ban. Aterall, reseting boss influence economy. Less players with dragon scales, higher price for dragon passive. Its legit plan.

      Edited | Shiro
    • Calling names on the board is not allowed, everyone should know that already.

      Since Fulminar can't get killed on Killian, here some infos for you.

      - Fulminar will despawn @ 23:59
      - Tomorrow, 13.05.2017, Killian will receive a extra event BAM. (It will be Valona, so no reseterino) :elin31:

      To the BAM reset: It's the players behavior and I'm not sure if there is anything we can do about this.

      Greetings,
      Shiro