Confused about Wyvern Research, help/info needed!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Confused about Wyvern Research, help/info needed!

So I have the [Event]Ancient Mighty Wyvern Runestone and I'm missing A, B and G. If I get those unlikely I know do I just get to pick a mount, or do I get an item which requires me to collect even more letters? Obviously I could use my letters for something else but I kinda want a wyvern! And tbh I'm not even sure what damn thing I would get to pick, I assume it's the bony ones tho. Any help or info is welcome, the info on Tera's news page is so confusing and doesnt really tell anything usefull, except I can use my money to buy more tomes hahaha.

//edit//
      I googled for hours and I got even more confused and concerned, so if someone has some first hand experience that'd be amazing!
    • Once you get all the letters, you will be able to rightclick the runestone and it will transform into that specific dragon.
      In case you didn't know, the chance to get ABG (and M) is much lower than other letters. Expect to use 2500 euro or more in order to get them all.
    • Yuiii wrote:

Once you get all the letters, you will be able to rightclick the runestone and it will transform into that specific dragon.
      In case you didn't know, the chance to get ABG (and M) is much lower than other letters. Expect to use 2500 euro or more in order to get them all.
      or farm about everyday with 16 lvl 65 every doungen to get all letters with some luck
      ?( Bitte was?
    • Ye as a more casual player there was and is no realistic view to get either fleetfoot-potion, 2.0-dragon or 1.5-dragon because the letters A,B,G,M (and H) are so rare that you need to invest >500books to maybe get one of the rare ones.
      Well, waited so long for fleetfoot-potion - waited for nothing. ;(
    • Yuiii wrote:

Once you get all the letters, you will be able to rightclick the runestone and it will transform into that specific dragon.
      Yeah I know, I already use alot of money and thought "wait a minute, do I need more letters after this, I hope not". And thanks for the info! Now I can continue my farming and money-wasting and frustration! 8D
    • Phanthon wrote:

Ye as a more casual player there was and is no realistic view to get either fleetfoot-potion, 2.0-dragon or 1.5-dragon because the letters A,B,G,M (and H) are so rare that you need to invest >500books to maybe get one of the rare ones.
      Well, waited so long for fleetfoot-potion - waited for nothing. ;(
      Yeah it sucks :( I wish there was a more casual way to get cool things, without making people poor or farm for thousands of hours XD Ok obviously it wouldnt be fair to those who actually did hard work to get something special, but one can wish!
    • When u think only ur luck suck so hard cuz after 150+ books u still miss "JUST" A,B and G when u get like 20x+ R/Q/L etc letters, but then u see post like this and after that u know this is just next scam "event" from GF where u have like 20% or more chance for 75%+ letters but like 1% for just A,B and G x). I wanna so much 2x crit dragon too but well...its not easy for me to get like next 100+ books and pray for 1% rng for 3 different letter to drop ;v
      Music is the answer... <3 ;]
    • Noyn wrote:

What do you mean? Every letter has the same chance to drop.
      Troll or bad joke? Like i said i am open over 150 books (+180 till today) and i still miss A,B and G while i get like x20+ copy of F/Q/R/J/H (its funny when i exchange 10x of same letters for free book,open it and get next same letter i exchange right now xD). If all letters have same chance (total of 18 letters = 5,55% each) so how the hell i dont get single copy of A/B/G when math tell me u should get at least 1 copy of each letter when i open 180+ books. So ye u rly need spend like 500+ euro for that event cuz chance for at least one of each letter (if % chance is same for all letters) always rise by this 5,55% every 180 books so with 540+ books u have like 16,65% to get at least 1 copy of every letter if u dont get it in that time. But u know what? I am sure some rich ppl open much more that this 540+ books and they still dont get A/B or G ^^ And ofc this is rng yes yes but rng is still math so math say math thing and real chance for some "common" letter is X and for few "rare" letters is Y.
      Music is the answer... <3 ;]
    • Dragoryu wrote:

Noyn wrote:

Troll or bad joke? Like i said i am open over 150 books (+180 till today) and i still miss A,B and G while i get like x20+ copy of F/Q/R/J/H (its funny when i exchange 10x of same letters for free book,open it and get next same letter i exchange right now xD). If all letters have same chance (total of 18 letters = 5,55% each) so how the hell i dont get single copy of A/B/G when math tell me u should get at least 1 copy of each letter when i open 180+ books. So ye u rly need spend like 500+ euro for that event cuz chance for at least one of each letter (if % chance is same for all letters) always rise by this 5,55% every 180 books so with 540+ books u have like 16,65% to get at least 1 copy of every letter if u dont get it in that time. But u know what? I am sure some rich ppl open much more that this 540+ books and they still dont get A/B or G ^^ And ofc this is rng yes yes but rng is still math so math say math thing and real chance for some "common" letter is X and for few "rare" letters is Y.
      Come on this is just typical troll post if he get too bored :D
    • Phanthon wrote:

Dragoryu wrote:

Noyn wrote:

Come on this is just typical troll post if he get too bored :D
      If you think im trolling just write a ticket and ask for it.
      You might be surprised about the answer u might or might not get.
    • I must have been really lucky then as I got B the other day without buying a single book, just from dungeons + logging in, I haven't even been doing the dungeons for them until channelworks and abcess. I can now get the fiery wyvern and 3 liberation scrolls, forget the name but waiting to see if I get any more rare letters, unlikely I know! I just need C,A, and I think G for the whole lot.
    • Bluefrost wrote:

I just need C,A, and I think G for the whole lot.
      "Just"? Yeah, good luck with that.
      I got tricked pretty good the other day. I figured some letters would be rarer than other but not to this extent. 100k and 30 Wyvern books later I didn't get the M/G I was missing for a set, and I'm still lacking A/B/D as well. It hurts to imagine how much swiping you'd have to do to collect the full set.