Returning player - Where do I begin?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Returning player - Where do I begin?

Hello everybody.

I'm Flamina, previously known in this forum as Xerinx, but that account got deleted, says it doesn't excist(?)
      I'm an old veteran player that is wondering where and how I can get back into the game.
      I have been previously sticked to mostly PvP, 3v3 in particular, with a little side of casual dungeon runs.
      Last time I played was in December 2015, with Forsaken island NM, K.... something Dreadnaught.

• How do I get my first set of gear to be able to do dungeons?
      • Which dungeons/PvP should be done daily?
      • How do I get PvP gear?
      • How is the class balance? What is strong and what is weak?
      • Are there any changes to classes?
      • Is there any other activities I should invest my time in?

Thanks in advance. :elin34:
    • Flamina wrote:

Hello everybody.

I'm Flamina, previously known in this forum as Xerinx, but that account got deleted, says it doesn't excist(?)
      I'm an old veteran player that is wondering where and how I can get back into the game.
      I have been previously sticked to mostly PvP, 3v3 in particular, with a little side of casual dungeon runs.
      Last time I played was in December 2015, with Forsaken island NM, K.... something Dreadnaught.

• How do I get my first set of gear to be able to do dungeons?
      • Which dungeons/PvP should be done daily?
      • How do I get PvP gear?
      • How is the class balance? What is strong and what is weak?
      • Are there any changes to classes?
      • Is there any other activities I should invest my time in?

Thanks in advance. :elin34:
      1) If you have stocked mes mwa etc go directly for Misery if not even gulie is enought for current content.
      Misery drops from:
      Velik Hold -7man raid double healers via IM easy to get and kinda faceroll, first boss which is like LoT second mini boss drop shoes , last one drop weapon box.
      Bathysmal rise-as u know its second faceroll dungeon it drops handwear at first boss and armor box at Fulminar.
      2) Worth ones so DFHM/VS/VHHM rest is quite bad i mean hello mwa box only comes from them so they are only ones worth.
      3) PvP gear well skip it it doesn't matter cuz battlegrounds besides skyring team are equalized.
      4) Valkyrie OP warrior-op archer/ninja-strong
      5) Mystic got huge buffs warrior same sorc followed them, archer got few tweaks