Quest Mark Map/MiniMap bug.

• Quest Mark Map/MiniMap bug.

You guys should really look into this, i aint afraid of it but new players may be frightend away by this..

Look at my position on both maps & the quest position.., might not be a big deal but theres nothing more frustating than running around trying to find the spot where you have to turn in a quest and you find it via the 'mini big map' thingy and then you are no where near it , i learned to live with this but it's annoying ^^ #PleaseFixIt! it's such a minor fix which is needed :dash:

-Dequality :ninja:
      Images
      • Discord_2017-05-07_06-47-23.png

693.34 kB, 832×421, viewed 30 times
      • Discord_2017-05-07_06-42-30.png

538.93 kB, 799×325, viewed 36 times
    • Synd wrote:

You should use radar and minimap. Minimap give you approximate location of NPC and radar give you exact location of NPC.
      Well if you look at the pictures i'm using both (i guess?) i'm pretty new @ tera, but it seems like im using both MM & Radar?
    • Post screenshot of radar when you are standing next to NPC. From your picture I can just say that radar is showing NPC away from you (which is correct since you are standing away from NPC).

PS: I have weird experience with minimap and quests too. I never tried to zoom minimap. Maybe that could help? But radar never failed me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Synd ().

• Synd wrote:

Post screenshot of radar when you are standing next to NPC. From your picture I can just say that radar is showing NPC away from you (which is correct since you are standing away from NPC).

PS: I have weird experience with minimap and quests too. I never tried to zoom minimap. Maybe that could help? But radar never failed me.
      Well click the image to make it bigger? both radar & minimap is active?
    • Dequality wrote:

Synd wrote:

Post screenshot of radar when you are standing next to NPC. From your picture I can just say that radar is showing NPC away from you (which is correct since you are standing away from NPC).

Well click the image to make it bigger? both radar & minimap is active?
      Yes, both are active... What do you want to say with this?

I told you to use radar to find exact location of "question mark". You need question mark to appear in middle of radar. So you just move accordingly.