Question about endgame

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Question about endgame

Hello everyone,

I'm Bransi, I am just arriving lvl 65 in Tera and just wondering about some points into the endgame.

The way to get lvl 65 has been really easy, just about 2 days. The weapon and armors have been trivial to get aswell. I just have found the way to get the equipment really easy in comparison how it was when I was playing years ago. I got already tier 10 in 1 hour and just enchanting to get de ilvl to the next instances.

This is my question: Is the endgame point just on dropping the equipment really easy and then farm a lot for enchanting it? Is the endgame matter about farming alkahest and stones? I think the funny thing is getting the equipment in hard way farming dungeons again and again, but it feels like the items are given and the point is just enchanting it.

Am I right about it? Where is the incentive of doing dungeons if I just got the tier really easy and I just can farm the enchanting material in daily quests?

Best regards,

Thank you.
    • bransi wrote:

Is the endgame matter about farming alkahest and stones? I think the funny thing is getting the equipment in hard way farming dungeons again and again, but it feels like the items are given and the point is just enchanting it.
      In EU it's pretty accurate. :3

However once you start thinking about getting the better (craftable Visionmaker) gear then it might be harder because you can only get their materials from harder dungeons but collecting the required stuff to enchant it to +15 will still take a long time.
      <3 Guide for new people - Click / tap to get redirected <3

https://bit.ly/TeraGuide