What happens to BG Jackpot Hours when credits get removed?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Atmorph wrote:

Aeq wrote:

Iron BG Box = "Iron Gear Box" YES VM9

Kumas Chest = "Kumas's Victor Chest" YES VM9

You literally misunderstood me but ok xd

Borsuc wrote:

Enjoymaker wrote:

BTW why do u need to know the exactly name of "Kumas Chest (Kumas Royale)" and "Iron BG Box"? I don't believe u don't know what Aeq means :/ ?
      CTRL+F in Database.
      Ty very much :)
    • @Atmorph and Iato,

As you don't seem to realize how awfull is your solution for BG events, let me try to explain :

Now, when event is on and you're in a loosing team, if you have enough contribution points (for kills, assists, destroying sieges in corsair), you can earn almost half credits than the winning team and so it can motivate you to play the whole match.

We know that Tera's matchmaking is awfull and more than 70% matches are one sided and winner is determined in the first minute of the match.

With new patch, when you will be in the loosing team, you will earn 1/5 of what winning team will have ; there will be no more contribution points, what will motivate you to be farmed like mugatos until the end of match for this shitt rewards ? Nothing.

And now that you will even aggravate the difference in rewards between the 2 teams, why would people stay in the loosing team until the end of match and not just log on another alt and try to win ?

IMO 70% matches will end like this : all players of the loosing team will disconnect and tag on another caracter while the winning team will just have to fight against 0 enemies, much fun, isn't it ?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can tell you that I won't stay in loosing match for no reward, I'll just alternate between my 15 alts until I land in the winning team.
      Give us talents as passives or at least give regions outside of Korea a proper class balance.

Someone at Bluehole Studio thinks that fun is spelled G-R-I-N-D

TERA : The Endless Recycling until Agony
    • Synd wrote:

Losers shouldnt get anything. Same as you dont get anything if you fail to clear dungeon. Either get better and win more or dont complain. PvP isnt just place where you go for free materials.
      PvP should have 5-man premade options for every battleground, so better parties win 95% games. Afterall, they deserve to win more.
      Yes ofc...but you see in PvE you choose what kind of noob you take with you inside...at BG no...you don't
    • Synd wrote:

Losers shouldnt get anything. Same as you dont get anything if you fail to clear dungeon. Either get better and win more or dont complain. PvP isnt just place where you go for free materials.
      PvP should have 5-man premade options for every battleground, so better parties win 95% games. Afterall, they deserve to win more

You know that BGs live thanks to evening events that attract PvE players and casuals farming for materials, don't you?
      If they'll reduce the items you can get, less PvE ppl will join, queue times will improve and PvPers will cry because BGs are dead.
    • Synd wrote:

Not to mention CS was by far more active when 5-man option was available. Because it takes only 1 player to want to que and invite 4 friends. At this point you already have strong party able to carry and 4 more players in que.
      That comparison is beyond of a joke since we never had 5-man queue Lv65 only CS - that means CS back then was way more active due to lowlevels.
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • Synd wrote:

Astarte wrote:

Synd wrote:

PvP should have 5-man premade options for every battleground, so better parties win 95% games. Afterall, they deserve to win more.
      Yes ofc...but you see in PvE you choose what kind of noob you take with you inside...at BG no...you don't
      5-man premade usually consist of players that you choose.

Dimriky wrote:

You know that BGs live thanks to evening events that attract PvE players and casuals farming for materials, don't you?
      If they'll reduce the items you can get, less PvE ppl will join, queue times will improve and PvPers will cry because BGs are dead.
      Problem with soloq/duoq mass battleground today. Its balanced around idea that noone should have 95% win rate. Even if they are by far more superior than others.
      Players that PvP casually think they deserve 50% win rate, when in fact they should have 35% at most.
      Not to mention CS was by far more active when 5-man option was available. Because it takes only 1 player to want to que and invite 4 friends. At this point you already have strong party able to carry and 4 more players in que.
      Sure it sucks when you are good PvP player and end up in a slowpoke raid filled with AFK players that won't let you even make use of your own potential or simply enjoy a match and play it cause CS nowadays is an outdated ridiculous 2minuts battleground, and i feel this myself many times. But you know, if you scroll down on the battleground list there is Corsairs Premade, and it works.
      CS matching system is good the way it is, if you put 5man queue back, half the people won't queue anymore and stay in Kumas/Tanks whatever retarded BG they can queue for rather than solo queue knowing they will just feed someone elses ego and victory box while getting 1/5 of a RNG reward box.

I agree superior player should have better winrate but by your logic that bad player should lose, in the end if 5man queue was up, you will be boosting bad players winrate that matched with your premade, which ends up contradicting the whole reasoning of why to have it in the first place!
      Serioulsy just like 3v3, there is a Corsairs premade solution 100% virus free and working on the battlegrounds list, perfect for the tryhard superior wanna queue with premade player, so please forget about 5man queues. Even myself played it not long ago, just like you said, it takes 1 player to want to queue and invite the rest.

I remember when CS had diamond jackpots, good days. Nowadays i can win a match in some other battleground and earn a winning gift box with 3xTier 6 alkahest, is this a prank?

This upcoming patch that is the main topic here that you should all get a grip on, isn't going to help in anything, at least with Bellicarium/Killing Spree as reward you were able to select exactly what to get as reward.
      They better do something about the rewards. Cause needing to stack 5 losts before being able to get 1 reward box with RNG reward that will most likely have a extreme low chance of ever rewarding you what you want is ridiculous. I will repeat, we are not getting 1/5 reward, we are getting no reward until we reach 5/5. Making Losts useless waste of time unless you lose 5 times.

Are you fo real BHS?

The post was edited 6 times, last by Rafera ().

• Synd wrote:

You all talk how it used to be? There was 1k credit weekly cap during vm1. You got 1 box per 3 wins and 1 per 3 loses. Winning box was better.

Now you will get box for every win, VG quest and box every 5 loses. This time loser box is gonna be better, so they changed to 5 loses instead 3. If you want to compare past vs present, you are better off now.
      At least CS wasn't just 2 minuts, noobs wouldn't missclick to kill and people had fun specially cause they didn't have to grind the same thing all day to get a decent reward. Nowadays(which is what matters) with the current content and playerbase that kind of system will only be a curse.
    • Atmorph wrote:

Aeq wrote:

And those boxes will drop Lakan's Authority?

According to this table the Lakan's Authority will be the lady's handkerchief2.0

">

Iron BG Box =Yes/No Lakan's Authority

Kumas Victory Chest = Yes/No Lakan's Authority

Sea Chest = Yes/No Lakan's Authority
    • Eternyawar wrote:

@Atmorph and Iato,

As you don't seem to realize how awfull is your solution for BG events, let me try to explain :

Now, when event is on and you're in a loosing team, if you have enough contribution points (for kills, assists, destroying sieges in corsair), you can earn almost half credits than the winning team and so it can motivate you to play the whole match.

We know that Tera's matchmaking is awfull and more than 70% matches are one sided and winner is determined in the first minute of the match.

With new patch, when you will be in the loosing team, you will earn 1/5 of what winning team will have ; there will be no more contribution points, what will motivate you to be farmed like mugatos until the end of match for this shitt rewards ? Nothing.

And now that you will even aggravate the difference in rewards between the 2 teams, why would people stay in the loosing team until the end of match and not just log on another alt and try to win ?

IMO 70% matches will end like this : all players of the loosing team will disconnect and tag on another caracter while the winning team will just have to fight against 0 enemies, much fun, isn't it ?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can tell you that I won't stay in loosing match for no reward, I'll just alternate between my 15 alts until I land in the winning team.
      I think this change gona motivates both sides to fight for their win, instead of going AFK after the first clash.
      Especially now when there is the VM9 mats and a lot of other stuff inside, pve heroes gona queue there aswell, so this forces them at least to put some effort in it.
    • Onisor wrote:

Atmorph wrote:

Aeq wrote:

And those boxes will drop Lakan's Authority?
      Iron BG Box =Yes/No Lakan's Authority

Kumas Victory Chest = Yes/No Lakan's Authority

Sea Chest = Yes/No Lakan's Authority
      The following PDF will be included in the patch notes for B55, and shows the possible items of newly created BG Boxes. Seeing as this is of interest here, I've added old BG Boxes as well.
    • Synd wrote:

Losers shouldnt get anything. Same as you dont get anything if you fail to clear dungeon.
      In PvE you pick your enemy (instance/boss). In BG you don't. So your logic is flawed. It makes as much sense as queuing up and being ported to a random dungeon, no matter of your skill level (or gear but this one can be "equalized" for a better comparison to some BGs).