What happens to BG Jackpot Hours when credits get removed?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Astarte wrote:

Or make it half in all and win team get's 2 boxes loosing one, one box
      That sounds like something implementable :)
      One box for all, second for winners only.
      In tripple credits it would give one more box to winners.
    • Astarte wrote:

You can't give boxes to loosing team? without diamond and with half of things from win boxes?
      Or make it half in all and win team get's 2 boxes loosing one, one box
      We can't give losers extra rewards because of technical limitations, not because we don't want to. The event function that we have to use for the implementation of this event does not allow us to give out any extra rewards for the losers side unfortunately.

:elin7:
    • If you can implament box A into the game then you could implament box B also. Which means you can place that WINNING TEAM GETS box a + box b but losing gets only box a. Im quite sure it is managable. I mean as long there was/will be jackpot for only winning team then you can make that same thing just call it loser jackpot :/.

I don't program though so im not sure if this is possible but im quite sure it is lol.
    • Ye, what we are trying to say is that you dont have to "separate" loser side, which you can't do.
      You just give one box to ALL, and one box to WINNERS.
      So that losing side gets half of the event reward :)
    • Hey everyone,

just to clarify once more - the event functions currently available can only target the Winning Team.

We do not have any function to give a reward to all participating players;
      • Reward for first daily Vanguard Initiative quest: Needs you to win the BG to get the quest
      • Reward for all daily Vanguard Initiative quests: Needs you to win the BG to get the quest
      • Additional reward in form of a fixed jackpot: Gets only delivered to winning teams
      As Iaito mentioned, we wanted to have a similar setup as currently (I initially even worked on "winner" and "loser" boxes), but while testing the (new) functions, we realised that it can't be done. Also, we're not developing these functions, but they are being expanded with specific game versions - so we can't adjust this quickly either (example being the Quiz-Event, which we can't fix ourselves either, but which got reported as bugged to get addressed accordingly in an future patch).

Additional / changed functions in future patches might increase these possibilities, but as of right now, only winning teams can be given additional rewards.
    • Enjoymaker wrote:

If u really cant add the another box or with worse rewards box then at least make these scrolls 3:1 not 5:1 :C
      If you mean the box pieces, I dont think they can do that.
    • Okay then, looks like all will tryhard to win at least :D
      Could you consider the removing of the normal Dyad Structure and moving Fashion Coupons to the guaranteed part then? :)
      Noone uses the first one and 90% of players already have tons of the second.
    • Thanks for the clarification about the losing side.

Other two things I would like to know are:
      • In the old BG/KS shop there will be only the mwa/spellbind boxes or everything that's here at the moment will stay? (the thing I'm concerned more are the circlet fragments)
      • Will Sea Chest be updated with new materials?
    • MarkBlax wrote:

Could you consider the removing of the normal Dyad Structure and moving Fashion Coupons to the guaranteed part then? :)

Noone uses the first one and 90% of players already have tons of the second.
      The main problem with this is that, while some players say '90% have tons', there are also cases where players are actively asking for more sources.

So for the first iteration, we'll keep them in. But to clarify - these items won't have the highest probability in the list - the probabilities are actually quite spread among all of the items. So you shouldn't get these too often :elin2:
    • Dimriky wrote:

Thanks for the clarification about the losing side.

Other two things I would like to know are:
      • In the old BG/KS shop there will be only the mwa/spellbind boxes or everything that's here at the moment will stay? (the thing I'm concerned more are the circlet fragments)
      • Will Sea Chest be updated with new materials?

BG/KS: I haven't compared the content 1-by-1, but it looked like most if not all the content staying the these shops (with discounted prices already).
      Sea Chest: Yep, got VM9 mats in it
    • Atmorph wrote:

The main problem with this is that, while some players say '90% have tons', there are also cases where players are actively asking for more sources.
      Atmorph pls don't write nonsense. With your tera shop events and people who p2w there are more then enough elegant chests in banks thats why people discard normal dyads. They are useless now so pls...even noob knows its better to get elegant chest for 20k then waste gold on RNG dyad. Rofl. And again i don't bealive you it is not possible to make 2 boxes. It is just ridicilous.

edit: and no there were no cases people asking for more dyads anymore...where did you get that information? Im sure its "i can't communicate that informations" type right? :phatgrin:
    • zajeb wrote:

Atmorph wrote:

[...]
      edit: and no there were no cases people asking for more dyads anymore...where did you get that information? Im sure its "i can't communicate that informations" type right? :phatgrin:
      Its about "90% tons" of Fashion coupons and asking for them, not dyads :)
    • zajeb wrote:

Atmorph wrote:

Atmorph pls don't write nonsense. With your tera shop events and people who p2w there are more then enough elegant chests in banks thats why people discard normal dyads. They are useless now so pls...even noob knows its better to get elegant chest for 20k then waste gold on RNG dyad. Rofl. And again i don't bealive you it is not possible to make 2 boxes. It is just ridicilous.
      And again i don't bealive you it is not possible to make 2 boxes
      • ... as I said above, creating two boxes is not the issue - distributing them is. Even if I create 100 boxes, I can only give them to the winning players - if you don't want to believe me on that point, there's unfortunately nothing more I can say about it either
      and no there were no cases people asking for more dyads anymore...where did you get that information?
      • I was referring to Fashion Coupons with that sentence, seeing as MarkBlax was referring to those with his "90%" as well. Not gonna search through the forum to find the threads now, but they should still be available, and players were asking for (more) sources/higher availability.
      • Still, content has been fixed, so as mentioned, for the patch 55 live date we're not going to adjust them anymore (needs modifications and tests of these). We'll keep it in mind for future iterations.
    • Atmorph wrote:

BG/KS: I haven't compared the content 1-by-1, but it looked like most if not all the content staying the these shops (with discounted prices already).Sea Chest: Yep, got VM9 mats in it
      What about the other boxes [= Gridirion Superbrawl Reward (Gridiron), Battle Reward (FWC), Kumas Chest (Kumas Royale) and Iron BG Box]?
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 452 | Panic | Yurian
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 451 | Panic | Yurian

Seadra | Lv65 Archer | ILv 423 | Panic | Yurian
      Veku | Lv65 Archer | ILv440 | Panic | Yurian
      Quest Zerk | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Sen Archer

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • Aeq wrote:

Atmorph wrote:

BG/KS: I haven't compared the content 1-by-1, but it looked like most if not all the content staying the these shops (with discounted prices already).Sea Chest: Yep, got VM9 mats in it
      What about the other boxes [= Gridirion Superbrawl Reward (Gridiron) Yep VM9, Battle Reward (FWC) Yep VM9, Kumas Chest (Kumas Royale) Name Pls? and Iron BG Box Name Pls?]?
      Why are you doing this to me? :/
    • Because I didn't think you'd answer that fast so I can look it up. :O
      Oh, well. xD

Iron BG Box = "Iron Gear Box"
      Kumas Chest = "Kumas's Victor Chest"
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 452 | Panic | Yurian
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 451 | Panic | Yurian

Seadra | Lv65 Archer | ILv 423 | Panic | Yurian
      Veku | Lv65 Archer | ILv440 | Panic | Yurian
      Quest Zerk | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Sen Archer

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget