Been longest patch ever yet we are just getting NM?

  • I think BHS knows that with the lack of content (i.e something to do other than dungeons) and small population, they can't afford to create too challenging dungeons, lest they lock 99% of the player base out of half the new contents (only 2 dungeons per patch).

    Videos and guides widely available from Ktera doesn't help either. Fortunately, we can always choose not to look at them and spoil the fun. But even without guides, I still expect veteran players to clear any any HM on release day because with +15 we are always outgearing next patch. We have to accept the fact that Tera will never be a challenging game.
  • Kapt wrote:

    We have to accept the fact that Tera will never be a challenging game.
    again..
    It was challenging and it will always be for player who do not give their souls to mwa demons and so on.. you need to see every side. Or for beginner it will be the he'll with nm+12 gear, because some do not know how everything works!
    ?( Bitte was?
  • Hotasduck wrote:



    deathfeeble wrote:

    The real point isn't the carrying anyway. Just you 1337ists are being forcefed noob content.

    Deal with it, and with dignity, if you're so above everyone else :D
    Jealousy is a bad beast u know. Because all i see from this post is someone who gloats at others "misfortunes" because she can't reach their status herself. Sad, but what to expect from our forum's defender of the weak and mistreated

    Yes! That is probably it! :thumbsup:

    Is it a crime? ?(
  • deathfeeble wrote:

    Hotasduck wrote:

    deathfeeble wrote:

    The real point isn't the carrying anyway. Just you 1337ists are being forcefed noob content.

    Deal with it, and with dignity, if you're so above everyone else :D
    Jealousy is a bad beast u know. Because all i see from this post is someone who gloats at others "misfortunes" because she can't reach their status herself. Sad, but what to expect from our forum's defender of the weak and mistreated
    Yes! That is probably it! :thumbsup:

    Is it a crime? ?(
    i guess ill have to cringe the forum with emojis so u get the point
    just cuz ur bad :thumbsup: doesnt mean every dedicated player is :thumbsup: most pve players who are active :thumbsup: can clear "HM" content and focus in it :thumbsup: causal players still have their dungeons either ways :thumbsup: while the players who are most likely the ones who are the most active are stuck with less than medicore content that can be mostly face tanked :thumbsup: also part of the fun are try hard runs, im sure uve seen a lot of rmnm ca slaying this patch :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and as always, u got nothing useful to comment besides trying to annoy :thumbsup: hope u get the post point now :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • Having to wait a week or 2, but not longer, is a good thing. Gives people the chance to learn the NM and whoever is in Guile now can upgrade to the new mid tier set so they can actually do the HM when it comes out. It's a bit shitty if everything comes out at once and you can't do the new HM because you aren't in last patch VM and have to get new mid tier first.
  • Kowai wrote:

    Having to wait a week or 2, but not longer, is a good thing. Gives people the chance to learn the NM and whoever is in Guile now can upgrade to the new mid tier set so they can actually do the HM when it comes out. It's a bit shitty if everything comes out at once and you can't do the new HM because you aren't in last patch VM and have to get new mid tier first.

    Yeah because 'learning' the normal mode has always been beneficial to the HM mechanics...
    I get the idea of "a bit of delay to gear up to the next mid tier gear" to actually have the 'chance' to find a group for the new HM (even tho most dedicated grps are full anyway or wont take a non vm8 / 8.5 character). Cmon, even right now alot of groups wont even consider to invite a Guile DPS into RMHM. So you better know some ppl!

    And for the rest of geared up parties and / or single players, we will suffer as much as KTera did, even tho we will at least get the new HM's Nm...

    Edit: Maybe this time the Feedstock prices wont go into the air cause of competition between T12 VM and T11 Guile 2.0 ?! HA!
  • Noyn wrote:

    Kowai wrote:

    Having to wait a week or 2, but not longer, is a good thing. Gives people the chance to learn the NM and whoever is in Guile now can upgrade to the new mid tier set so they can actually do the HM when it comes out. It's a bit shitty if everything comes out at once and you can't do the new HM because you aren't in last patch VM and have to get new mid tier first.
    Yeah because 'learning' the normal mode has always been beneficial to the HM mechanics...
    I get the idea of "a bit of delay to gear up to the next mid tier gear" to actually have the 'chance' to find a group for the new HM (even tho most dedicated grps are full anyway or wont take a non vm8 / 8.5 character). Cmon, even right now alot of groups wont even consider to invite a Guile DPS into RMHM. So you better know some ppl!

    And for the rest of geared up parties and / or single players, we will suffer as much as KTera did, even tho we will at least get the new HM's Nm...

    Edit: Maybe this time the Feedstock prices wont go into the air cause of competition between T12 VM and T11 Guile 2.0 ?! HA!
    Don't u have about 200k FS and 10mil gold?
  • Noyn wrote:

    Yeah because 'learning' the normal mode has always been beneficial to the HM mechanics...
    Due to some differences in mechanics it won't set you up to steamroll the HM, but it's obviously helpful if only for basic attack patterns.

    I don't see the point you're trying to make. Statics aren't really relevant to the server as a whole. The problem you mention of people only bringing geared or skilled people or whatever is only going to get bigger if a certain group of people will be able to clear the dungeon sooner than others.
  • Zeldo wrote:

    Rmnm teaches you a lot about first 2 bosses. The nightmare version of last boss is way more challenging than nm tho.
    You can look here: sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/ruinousmanorguide/3
    Its only 3 mechanics that comes over time addtional (so at 70-100% its nearly the same as NM): [with ̶b̶̶u̶̶g̶ feature 50-100%]
    And spheres u can skip with this ̶b̶̶u̶̶g̶ feature:
  • Not really Kyaah~nara, not really.

    My point is: Tera is getting more and more noob friendly each patch. Even tho i can see the benefits and i am totally not against it BUT there are ppl, experienced over years of this game who are just bored of the non-punishing or non-challenging content which is released each patch. Even for this minority (and for the rest of the playerbase aswell), there should be something worth doing in a certain period of a patch, be it progress in certain dungeons cause they are fucking hard (pls? :( ), just farm runs as many times as u want with the character you wish (Dreadspire-style, doesnt need to be dreadspire tho) or the so hated tryhard runs to push the limits of his class, be it for epeen or just curiosity.

    All i can see is: Being forced to run a 7-man dungeon (yay) and a NM which is obsolete the second HM comes out.

    And yeah, the gap between "geared BiS" and "mid-tier". As if it would get smaller. There is just hope which is getting smashed the second you face reality.