Patch 55

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm making this thread to ask for clarification regarding the patch notes:

Can you clarify this further? I read from third-party sources that the credits still persist and the existing items were available at a reduced price for a limited time.

Also, one more thing regarding class balance notes:

That's nice and all, until I saw the following:

During these dates there were no changes regarding the Slayer/Berserker classes. Atmorph?
    • Torasu wrote:

During these dates there were no changes regarding the Slayer/Berserker classes. Atmorph?
      Yeah i am wondering about this too. But it would be too optimistic to expect that we will get Ktera 30.03 patch. So my bet is on typo of the patch note editor.
    • Torasu wrote:

Can you clarify this further? I read from third-party sources that the credits still persist and the existing items were available at a reduced price for a limited time.

That's exactly what I wanted to know... Some time ago I read that from this patch onward there would be only Killing Spree and no more Bellicarium (but from this patch notes preview it seems both will be deleted), so a calrification about the future of the credits we have at the moment would be good.
    • Same question. Is it Bellicarium and Killing Spree reputation or credits or both? Repuatation is needed for some achievements, including All My Life, so it would be pretty crappy not to be able to get rep points anymore.
      If you're not paying for the product, you are the product.
    • Torasu wrote:

This part of the overview was about all kind of changes, not only 'balancing'. For Slayer and Berserker, it's unfortunately only going to be the following (Taken from Loriri 's "KTERA Patch Note 1/12" as I'm home right now):

As for BG changes - we'll follow-up on those once the details are final (Credits, Merchants, BG Boxes, Potential Daily Events, Achievements).
    • Atmorph wrote:

Torasu wrote:

This part of the overview was about all kind of changes, not only 'balancing'. For Slayer and Berserker, it's unfortunately only going to be the following (Taken from Loriri 's "KTERA Patch Note 1/12" as I'm home right now):

As for BG changes - we'll follow-up on those once the details are final (Credits, Merchants, BG Boxes, Potential Daily Events, Achievements).
      Bummer, still thanks for fast response.
    • Gepard wrote:

Same question. Is it Bellicarium and Killing Spree reputation or credits or both? Repuatation is needed for some achievements, including All My Life, so it would be pretty crappy not to be able to get rep points anymore.
      For All My Life you need nexus achievements anyways, and it got already removed. It's not achievable anymore for new players or for old players that didn't do nexus (quite impossible tho, every player that focused in pvp im the past should have this achievement done since already a lot of time, they even removed premade 3v3 from the requirements...)
    • For all those asking this is the Translated version of the BG changes Ktera got,keep in mind we dont always get same things but this is a baseline how it was handled.

Battlegrounds no longer reward Bellicarium and Killing Spree Credits.
      Credits are still usable if you have any remaining
      Prices on the Battleground Credit store are 10~20% cheaper

Battlegrounds will reward the following instead:
      Victory: Victory Box Corresponding to the Dungeon (Non-Tradeable)
      Defeat: Document of Encouragement ( 5 of these convert to Voctory Box)
      Battleground
      Obtainable Items
      Kumas Royale (64 and below)
      Bravery Potion
      100% XP boost
      Other Combat Supplies
      Kumas Royale (65)
      Veldeg Gear
      Master Enigmatic Scroll
      Other Combat Supplies
      Corsairs Stronghold
      Overwhelming Champion Accessory Materials and Design
      VM9: Cold-blood Materials
      Other Combat Supplies
      Fraywind Canyon
      Goddess Tears
      Dyad Niveot Structure
      Superior Etching Box
      Other Combat Supplies
      Champion’s Skyring (solo)
      Other Combat Supplies
      Champion’s Skyring (3 man)
      Other Combat Supplies
    • Atmorph wrote:

Torasu wrote:

Ah glad this weird animation will be fixed for zerk, its annoying X/ Also will we get any changes to TERA CLUB & Ghili drops??

~(ಥ‿ಥ)~
      Baraka or uninstall
      • Meteor Strike
        • Decrease MP cost from 1200 to 800. - OK
      • Hailstorm
        • Decrease MP cost from 1000 to 900. - OK
      • Nova
        • Decrease MP cost from 700 to 600. - OK
      • Teleport Jaunt
        • Decrease cooldown from 15 to 12 seconds. - OK
      • Warp Barrier
        • Increase cooldown from 10 to 18 seconds. - Really? Wtf?
        This changes at warp barrier is not good :lol: ... again some1 behing of game developement/changes got a short brainfreeze...
    • Kellyn wrote:

• Meteor Strike
      • Hailstorm
      • Nova
      • Teleport Jaunt
      • Warp Barrier
        This changes at warp barrier is not good :lol: ... again some1 behing of game developement/changes got a short brainfreeze...

so as long as they buff the class you're playing you're okay with it but as soon as you see a nerf you start being like "really? wtf??"
      thats pretty low lmao
      søsøsøsø
    • Ya they should decrease cooldown Warp Barrier from 10 to 3 seconds no?
      Sry for my bad English :blackeye:

EU Killian ------ - NA MT --------- - RU Arun
      Zerk 65lvl ---- Priest 60lvl ------ -Brawler 65lvl
      Slayer 65lvl --- -Lancer 65lv--------- Zerk 65lvl
      Priest 65lvl ---- -Mystic 60lvl
      Mystic 65lvl ---- -Reaper 60lvl
      Archer 65lvl ---- -Zerk 65lvl
      Lancer 63lvl ---- -Sorc 42lvl
      Warrior 65lvl
      Sorc 65lvl
      Reaper 65lvl
      Gunner 65lvl
      Brawler 65lvl
      Ninja 65lvl

:elin38:
    • Is not about decrease cooldown it was like there are other things on sorc which need to be a bit reworked...
      - To long animation at meteor strike..
      - If u have mana boost+meteor strike u can't cancel that skill animation in case u need to dodge something "are situations when this happen and practic u have no chance to cancel that".
      - And many others...
      Don't talk about things if u have no clue at what i made reffer ;)

Ulith wrote:

Kellyn wrote:

• Meteor Strike
      • Hailstorm
      • Nova
      • Teleport Jaunt
      • Warp Barrier

so as long as they buff the class you're playing you're okay with it but as soon as you see a nerf you start being like "really? wtf??"thats pretty low lmao
      And no, i don't cry about that :P that's what you understand... i wrote a up about why i said that...
      If need i can draw for u both smth on paint maybe u can understand better.
    • Warp barrier is too often in pvp and sorc already have many lifesavers (now even the 3sec less cd for teleport). If you compare with ninjas smoke bomb and gunners recall, which are working very similar, they have much longer cooldown. Just learn to use teleport more and less rely on the warp barrier spam as most sorc do :)
    • Kellyn wrote:

- To long animation at meteor strike.. ;(

- If u have mana boost+meteor strike u can't cancel that skill animation ;( in case u need to dodge something ;( "are situations when this happen and practic u have no chance to cancel that" :fie:
      Ye, just remove all animationlocks from TERA!