Spellbinds

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Isn't it about time we make spellbinds affordable? They are too expensive, they drop too few, Of course tera NA has this already covered.
      Make spellbinds a bit easier to get please? upvotes? opinions? like please. 176 spellbind to try to reroll my VM wep to 3% mw, Ok that's a waste if you alr got the proper stats (How dare you to complain?!?!).
      Yet I hear there are people with no proper stats at all on some important pieces after using like what 1k spellbinds? Don't you think you need to change that?
      It Just feels so empty without me :elin33:
    • I never had the courage to get any kind of VM gear for this reason. Not only the spellbinds, but the required MWA you need may (or may not) spend due to RNG.

Now let's wait for the "hurr durr if you want EZ Tera then go NA noone is forcing you to play here" type of replies, completely ignoring the fact that not everyone plays Tera as their full time job and/or not TC players, and from that perspective it's completely broken. :(
      <3 Guide for new people - Click / tap to get redirected <3

https://bit.ly/TeraGuide
    • Glacial` wrote:

"completely ignoring the fact that not everyone plays Tera as their full time job and/or not TC players, and from that perspective it's completely broken. :("
      I legit no life tera xD because I have a lot of free time, but no no no, 20 spellbind (if lucky) on 1 char in 1 day by doing ghillie x4 in 15 mins (I have vm wep it takes me 10-30secs to clear gg) teleporting in and out makes it 15mins tho. Oh wait, did I forget to mention I must farm vanguard points to buy the skill scrolls that cost 400vg points while on NA 200vg points..? Or did I forgot to mention that no tc = no 4 gg for 1 character.?
    • Phanthon wrote:

Yoopi wrote:

I also want to remind everyone, Ghillie drops other type of items as well, and legit, most people who do ghillie only want the spellbind...only.
      So just sell other stuff and buy spellbinds at trade broker? 8o
      Assuming I do ghillie you mean :D because it is a waste of time and I don't do it. I want a different way to farm spellbinds. And not by rl money.
    • Màyà_GM wrote:

Glacial` wrote:

go NA noone is forcing you to play here"
      We Try To Make Tera EU Better .
      I know.

I'm just saying that this was a legit response from players when we raised this issue (several time) in the past. And now I'm expecting the same answer again.

Since then, nothing changed really. :c
      <3 Guide for new people - Click / tap to get redirected <3

https://bit.ly/TeraGuide
    • Yoopi wrote:

Oh wait, did I forget to mention I must farm vanguard points to buy the skill scrolls that cost 400vg points while on NA 200vg points..? Or did I forgot to mention that no tc = no 4 gg for 1 character.?
      But Na drop in gg suck, you can get only titan's ember/ease, potion and goldfinger token. When on Eu you can drop material for vm, mwa, master enigmatic scroll, bravery, canphora, spellbinds and combat acceleration.

My propositon is add spellbind to Elleon's token, this can be good option if Gameforge don't wanna add this same thing like NA have. Or they can add box to the instance like mwa box which drop on last boss in instance and they can drop on top tier instace.
    • Yoopi wrote:

Glacial` wrote:

"completely ignoring the fact that not everyone plays Tera as their full time job and/or not TC players, and from that perspective it's completely broken. :("
      I legit no life tera xD because I have a lot of free time, but no no no, 20 spellbind (if lucky) on 1 char in 1 day by doing ghillie x4 in 15 mins (I have vm wep it takes me 10-30secs to clear gg) teleporting in and out makes it 15mins tho. Oh wait, did I forget to mention I must farm vanguard points to buy the skill scrolls that cost 400vg points while on NA 200vg points..? Or did I forgot to mention that no tc = no 4 gg for 1 character.?
      If you dont know you should not mention na: a ghillieglade scroll in NA cost 15 vanguards but the drop is extremely garbage (4-6 mwa, 4-6 goldfinger tokens, 1 lakans charm, 1 prime battle solution, 1-3 merchant hp pot and 1-3 merchant mp pot with a very small chance to get a emerald/sapphire/ruby etc and no gold drop)

Basically if you sont get lucky, a ghillieglade run is worth around 100g
    • Some people simply do not play on NA because of Ping issues, like I have.

We should get a way to make spellbinds more affordable. Even for people who no life the game, it still is not easy to get them. Especially for VM gear. I wasted about 200k to get spellbinds for my vm8.5 weapon, untill i got better stats and my robe still has bad stats. I simply won't bother with it because of how much you need. Running HH doesn't give you enough t11 spellbinds and getting 600 t10 is not so easy...

:elin15:
    • I think one good way to ease up on the need for spellbinds is to change the conversion rate like they did with the feedstock 1:2 (I know it's not up to gameforge of course, but they could forward it to BHS to have a patch for it or add an item like the mwa->vmwa item on the vanguard npc).
      Getting 1k spellbind9 is a matter of few days on cw/kc farm even for those without TC and/or many alts (can always make a reaper farmer) and with 1:2 rate it'll help a lot now and with later patches.
    • Remember that any tier spellbind is not tradeable, so you cant really compare it to feedstock.
      The rate change will force you to farm those dungeons just for spellbinds, i guess they should add spellbind drop in end game dungeons instead.
    • That is very true however lately I've been doing some cw runs for weekly vanguard and credits and I noticed I got sometimes 90 per run, I got over 1k without noticing.
      so while that won't be a perfect solution it will still help, few days of running cw 2~4 times (depends on club/patience) and you could already have a nice amount of spellbinds from a free source.
    • Glacial` wrote:

hurr durr if you want EZ Tera then go NA noone is forcing you to play here
      :thumbup:

Koichiko wrote:

But Na drop in gg suck,

Tèmp wrote:

a ghillieglade scroll in NA cost 15 vanguards but the drop is extremely garbage

Cause GG is a cancer place and EME realized that normal sane players prefer to do other stuff instead of running Happy Tree Friends instance? It doesn't matter that you can do it in 10 min, 5 min, 1 min. It is a pure cancer and most retarded instance ever made in this game. For me even both Kuma BG aren't THAT retarded. And that's why no one cares on NA about GG, as there is no reason to waste vanguard credits on the scroll, where on EU GG is labeled as the "most profitable place" for like 5th patch straight...
    • Moonguirra wrote:

That is very true however lately I've been doing some cw runs for weekly vanguard and credits and I noticed I got sometimes 90 per run, I got over 1k without noticing.
      so while that won't be a perfect solution it will still help, few days of running cw 2~4 times (depends on club/patience) and you could already have a nice amount of spellbinds from a free source.
      I gathered 3k t9 spellbinds from that, convert em, 3000:6=500 t10 spellbinds, 500/6 not even 100 t11 spellbinds. My weapon and most likely anyone with vm8/vm8.5 have t11 weps. so yea you legit do nothing with that.

nagios wrote:

Glacial` wrote:

hurr durr if you want EZ Tera then go NA noone is forcing you to play here
      :thumbup:

Koichiko wrote:

But Na drop in gg suck,

Tèmp wrote:

a ghillieglade scroll in NA cost 15 vanguards but the drop is extremely garbage
      Cause GG is a cancer place and EME realized that normal sane players prefer to do other stuff instead of running Happy Tree Friends instance? It doesn't matter that you can do it in 10 min, 5 min, 1 min. It is a pure cancer and most retarded instance ever made in this game. For me even both Kuma BG aren't THAT retarded. And that's why no one cares on NA about GG, as there is no reason to waste vanguard credits on the scroll, where on EU GG is labeled as the "most profitable place" for like 5th patch straight...
      I agree so effing much with this. lmao...
      Note: I have no clue how things are in NA now I guess, I'm stuck in the past about them, but what I learn from this post NA still have a better way to deal with this. Ghillie is just too boring.
    • So just to sum up ideas mentioned :
      - Spellbinds obtainable from Elleon's mark
      - Spellbind convert rate changed from 1:6 (to 1:3 or 1:2 please.., 1:5 or 1:4 isn't dat helpful :( )
      - No more ghillie. (please...)
      - Boxes of spellbinds like we have masterwork (That is one I just added :D)
      - Spellbinds to drop in dungeons
    • I totally agree. Spellbinds are WAY too hard and too expensive. It took me over 5 months to re-roll my VM and i spend over 500k into spellbinds. All i did was farming gold and VG's all day.

There are so many good ideas how to get spellbinds dropped.

-Hard dungeons
      -Spellbind boxes (High tier too pls)
      -PvP boxes ( But before that TERA needs real PvP and no Kumas shit)