Velika Event Arena

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey there!

This is a newly introduced event location where we'll be holding quizzes in the near future. Unfortunately questions haven't yet been fully selected and localised, so we can't start it just yet.

Stay tuned for a news (hopefully next week?) regarding functionality and timeline o/

Hope you enjoy Patch 53 :)
      Atmorph
    • Atmorph wrote:

Hey there!

This is a newly introduced event location where we'll be holding quizzes in the near future. Unfortunately questions haven't yet been fully selected and localised, so we can't start it just yet.

Stay tuned for a news (hopefully next week?) regarding functionality and timeline o/

Atmorph
      Finally something i can win in tera!!
      PC Specs
      CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4460
      GPU: RX 480 XFX Black Edition 8GB
      Motherboard: GIGABYTE B85M-D3H
      RAM: Kingston HX316C10F/8 8GB x2

• Kiciuk wrote:

Next useless thing by BHS.
      Well, I don't think it's that bad.
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 452 | Panic | Yurian
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 449 | Panic | Yurian

Seadra | Lv65 Archer | ILv 423 | Panic | Yurian
      Veku | Lv65 Archer | ILv427 | Panic | Yurian
      Quest Zerk | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Sen Archer

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • MarkBlax wrote:

So many ppl asking for PvP and they ignore Civil :D Sure you get nothing from there but if you enjoy PvP, why not come?
      Because you can't PvP there. No-one cares about PvP - if they can do 30 vs 5, they would. At the start some people just want to get BAM kills to themselves, now other people end the war ASAP for the guild funds. It's pathetic and I got tired of wasting my time with it long ago. That's why when I feel like doing PvP, I just queue solo to whatever is boosted for the night, i.e. is active (except today when we have the retarded tanks). Although people who believe 'it's just a game', like @Oskej is joking above, also queue at these times, so it's OK for them to go with PvE crystals or ignore instructions and teamplay, it's still better than Civil Unrest which is totally neglected by Gameforge.
    • Atmorph wrote:

Hey there!

Atmorph
      I love quizes, cheers.

No sarcasm.
    • Atmorph wrote:

Hey there!

Atmorph

So BhS make a special arena place just for an MCQ exam, OMG! Give us more PvP!

Still, it's nice to see the attention of the moderators nowadays! Still the GM login once every year and give us a crap PvE event! Make me a GM!

We need more PvP content, like:
      - CS Tournament
      - Gridiron Tournament
      - FW Tournament
      - 3v3 Tournament
      - Kill the GMs party event
      - Revamp for the shitty GvG system
      - Revamp for the shitty CU system
      - In game voice chat for leaders in CS and FW, and for all the team in 3v3

Another notice, why I see Mystel players speaking about PvP, come to Killian plebs?!

Quited Tera, did I? - Sorcerer is Love!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Matrixo ().

• Matrixo wrote:

So BhS make a special arena place just for an MCQ exam, OMG! Give us more PvP!

Still, it's nice to see the attention of the moderators nowadays! Still the GM logs once every year and give us a crap PvE event! Make me a GM!

- CS Tournament
      - Gridiron Tournament
      - FW Tournament
      - 3v3 Tournament
      - Revamp for the shitty CU system
      You forgot the most important in respect to 3v3:

board.tera.gameforge.com/index…PLEASE-MAKE-3v3-TEAMS-EQ/
    • Borsuc wrote:

You forgot the most important in respect to 3v3:

board.tera.gameforge.com/index…PLEASE-MAKE-3v3-TEAMS-EQ/
      TRUE!

BHS you can start by making team 3v3 equalized, also let us choose the states on our gear in equalized bgs!

• Matrixo wrote:

- CS Tournament
      - Gridiron Tournament
      - FW Tournament
      - 3v3 Tournament
      That could be fun ye, tho the rest:

Matrixo wrote:

Ye sure, so salty "PvP proz" can scream the classic "Go kill yourself, you fkin useless PvE trash" directly to your headset?

Matrixo wrote:

Coming after new class

Matrixo wrote:

Another notice, why I see Mystel players speaking about PvP, come to Killian plebs?!
      And what is the difference? PvP in VO where all cry about your class and gear? (not that I would agree with those ppl - yea I have better gear bcos I played more and finished more content and also were a bit more lucky in enchanting - deal with it and stop whining) BG matching is cross-server and Civil attract less and less ppl on both servers.

Btw as I said many times, we are PvE server and that means we focus on PvE but we do PvP too. The stupidness of your sentence is the same as if I would say "You guys want to do dungeons? Then transfer Mystel omg!" ;)
    • Haha, imagine stunning people in the "wrong answer" field could be fun... Though, battle mode would be required...

Anyhow, I am very curious about the rewards...
      Warrior {A&D} (453), Reaper (438), Priest (431), Mystic (431), Ninja (427), Valkyrie (430), Archer (433)
    • MarkBlax wrote:

Ye sure, so salty "PvP proz" can scream the classic "Go kill yourself, you fkin useless PvE trash" directly to your headset?
      Just add a mute option mate, but we need this option especially in 3v3!

MarkBlax wrote:

And what is the difference?
      The difference is the outlaw skill. This makes PvP guilds fight each other in mass PvP.

VO is not only for duels! Tera is not a fair game if you are going for 1v1! There are many problems that you can't solve, like Ping issue, FPS, Daily buffs, .. etc. Ever wondered why there is no 1v1 bg and a ranking ladder? Because low ping players will just get Stagger >> (Whatever skill) and that skill will definitely hit them! The most famous one is magma >> sleep!
      So it's mass PvP mate, it has some issues too, but it works fine in Tera! That's what you don't have in a PvE Server!

Come Killian and see the competition between guilds here! The most famous one is Tsunami vs Demonized, Codex vs Continue. Well, it's kinda more Drama than competition, but I get the fun I want anyway!

Most of the current PvP players in Killian are serious ones, I hope BHS appreciate them by keeping the PvP alive!

MarkBlax wrote:

Btw as I said many times, we are PvE server and that means we focus on PvE but we do PvP too. The stupidness of your sentence is the same as if I would say "You guys want to do dungeons? Then transfer Mystel omg!"
      Well, true! Maybe my argument is not valid.