Bring back Murderous Intent!! (revive at least SOME pvp)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bring back Murderous Intent!! (revive at least SOME pvp)

I'm not sure if this kind of thread was opened anytime before but lately I've been reminiscing the times where being listed Top 100 in Skyring or Top 30 in canyon was actually worth something.
      It granted a very nice buff called "murderous intent". Since PvP was slowly dying I felt like bringing back that buff would spice things up, even if it is just a tad bit.

Probably not gonna happen anyways but might give it a shot.. and I'm obviously not talking about that crappy gvg buff :whistling:
      始まりの終わりと終わりの始まり :elin20:
      Twitch.Stream~
    • Are you expecting Gameforge to care about PvP? Not only aren't they going to ask BHS to bring MI back but they have been manually removing the skill from players ever since they failed to disable it for everyone after secretly removing it as a PvP reward. 2 weeks ago they removed it from my reaper, along with 3 other guys I heard about. It's really sad how fellow players are reporting each other over some cosmetic skill. There are few people who are still having it and instead of leaving these old and loyal players alone, Gameforge are punishing them, continuously proving themselves to be the worst TERA publisher.

So no, neither Murderous Intent is coming back, nor is PvP competitiveness in the form of PvP ranking. They can't be bothered to fix even Gridiron boxes which still drop pathetic t6 /TIER SIX/ feedstock, and you're pleading for MI to return. I'm afraid this isn't happening.
    • You should move to killian then, also PvP players doesn't need some cosmetic stuff to boost their ego, since their ego is already biggest it can get. What they (we) need are rewards as in money diamonds etc which we had on tensus patch to be able to gear ourselves up without having to do PvE.
    • Sunflare wrote:

Are you expecting Gameforge to care about PvP? Not only aren't they going to ask BHS to bring MI back but they have been manually removing the skill from players ever since they failed to disable it for everyone after secretly removing it as a PvP reward. 2 weeks ago they removed it from my reaper, along with 3 other guys I heard about. It's really sad how fellow players are reporting each other over some cosmetic skill. There are few people who are still having it and instead of leaving these old and loyal players alone, Gameforge are punishing them, continuously proving themselves to be the worst TERA publisher.

So no, neither Murderous Intent is coming back, nor is PvP competitiveness in the form of PvP ranking. They can't be bothered to fix even Gridiron boxes which still drop pathetic t6 /TIER SIX/ feedstock, and you're pleading for MI to return. I'm afraid this isn't happening.
      I'm aware they've been removing it manually ever since although that is expected since it is NOT a cosmetic skill primarily. (I think it granted 8% atk speed/ 8 power and some other stuff) so it is pretty powerful I'd say.

And considering 95% of the playerbase have had their skill removed it is kinda unfair to those. I personally wouldn't go as far as reporting someone but still..

This is more about bringing it back in one way or the other ~
      始まりの終わりと終わりの始まり :elin20:
      Twitch.Stream~
    • Athena wrote:

Sunflare wrote:

They can't be bothered to fix even Gridiron boxes which still drop pathetic t6 /TIER SIX/ feedstock
      Is there any topic in the forum about it?
      Try this link

I would like to point out that you can easily use our great :arrow: Search Button!! to find something in the forum. :P
      Frieden ist eine Lüge
      Es gibt nur Leidenschaft
      Durch Leidenschaft erlange ich Kraft
      Durch Kraft erlange ich Macht
      Die Macht gewährt mir den Sieg
      Der Sieg zerbricht meine Ketten.

Darth Bane
    • Cheezus wrote:

You should move to killian then, also PvP players doesn't need some cosmetic stuff to boost their ego, since their ego is already biggest it can get. What they (we) need are rewards as in money diamonds etc which we had on tensus patch to be able to gear ourselves up without having to do PvE.
      Why do you need to gear up when everything is equalized and you dont do PVE :thinking:. AH i got it the sweet afking with bis gear in Highwatch is important obviously.
    • Schnarchgott wrote:

Cheezus wrote:

You should move to killian then, also PvP players doesn't need some cosmetic stuff to boost their ego, since their ego is already biggest it can get. What they (we) need are rewards as in money diamonds etc which we had on tensus patch to be able to gear ourselves up without having to do PvE.
      Why do you need to gear up when everything is equalized and you dont do PVE :thinking:. AH i got it the sweet afking with bis gear in Highwatch is important obviously.
      Velika Outskirts and Team 3v3. Good morning, sir.
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • I am bit curious why the new GM push this Thread back.

Mi was one of the main reasons to go Skyring, but put it right now back as it was will be rather a mistake.

They should only give it for Team Skrying and only count the Primetime (between 18-22) for rating. (like the events, or given by GM)

Overall MI was in my view rather abused by PvE then PvP players (I just remember the pushs for it)

I think its ok to bring it back but without any Combat increases and the above given abuses.
    • Bring MI back, I wanna use it on my pve score runs, that I don't do, because no mood to play lately, because dps meter goes up and down like we open and close adult sites.
      It Just feels so empty without me :elin33:
    • How to revive PvP:

Make VM only obtainable from PvP and PvE like it was in VM1. Problem solved.

or:

With the new gear revamp. Give PvP Boxes 1 garantueed Wonderous Holy water (Material need to enchant vm10 form +7 - 8 and +8 - 9.

U will see PvP will more active than PvE