Fraywind

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bump,

Also since we are talking about pvp "issues" i would like to know if there is anything you guys could do about resetting battleground rank/ratings. Is there anything you can tell about that topic Iaito? It's been a hot topic for a while especially on killian since we can't get a PvP Battleground reset or even see the rankings
    • Cheezus wrote:

Ehm, no one que's for fraywind at 2pm can we switch the battleground times for fraywind and corsair's on saturdays? People will always q for CS but most people who go fraywind (premades) are online in the afternoon. Cs is a more casual BG compared to Fraywind Canyon so while it will still attract some attention it is quite difficult to start fraywind games on saturday.
      YES PLS

Cheezus wrote:

Bump,

Also since we are talking about pvp "issues" i would like to know if there is anything you guys could do about resetting battleground rank/ratings. Is there anything you can tell about that topic Iaito? It's been a hot topic for a while especially on killian since we can't get a PvP Battleground reset or even see the rankings
      AND YES PLS

ALSO YES PLS TO REMOVE IRONG BG AND REPLACE IT WITH FW/CS/GRIDI BUT CBA TO QUOTE AGAIN.
      Zol ~ Lorak ~ Klein ~ Platania ~ Miss.Freckles ~ Zoltania
    • Om3Ga wrote:

For what do you need "more players to want that change" when it is obvious that CS instead FC is better for 14:00.

Edit: Yes, also delete all Iron BG from this table! PvE players already have PvE all day and this event time table should only be for CS & FC aka PvP.

Cheezus wrote:

Ehm, no one que's for fraywind at 2pm can we switch the battleground times for fraywind and corsair's on saturdays? People will always q for CS but most people who go fraywind (premades) are online in the afternoon. Cs is a more casual BG compared to Fraywind Canyon so while it will still attract some attention it is quite difficult to start fraywind games on saturday.

ssion wrote:

yess we need this changed for schedule!

but also i would really like if iron bg was changed to gridiron on tuesdays
      +
      +
      +
    • Well i have no idea where you get the statistic that more people will que FWC at the evening. But whatever if you think so it would be great to actually see some testing to be done and prove it right. Personally i dislike FWC since its too laggy and one sided. Also bam is utter shit and badly done. I like cs and when i can i play it in any time of the day atleast 3-5 games. I would not mind changing the timers but as i said, i would really like to see statistics to prove your opinion is correct :thumbsup:

Also i think gridi should replace iron BG!
    • Cheezus wrote:

Iaito-chan where are you? :3
      Since the current BG event schedule still runs until April 2nd, I am not able to confirm any changes for the next schedule yet. Please stay tuned!

Cheezus wrote:

Bump,

Bluehole removed the option to reset the BG rankings when they removed the Crusades, so there is nothing we can do about it unfortunately. ;(
    • Inb4 "CS favoritism" comments inc.
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 444 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget