SHOP UPDATE: NEW SCROLL CHESTS - Is this supposed to fix the Semi problem?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah, not getting the "top skin" is completely ruining my tera game experience.

Edit:
      Just for some general understanding:
      HOW does the staff responsible for CS content (and princing) decide which price is suitable for Bundle XY.
      In my opinion, the chance for 10 scrolls and the price of 69TT makes absolutely no sense.
      Do they even log in and check the ~ amount of gold you might get for 1TT?
      I mean, right now on Killian u can buy TT for 1:300 quite easily. For this price, 70TT would cost 21k Gold. Even if you get 10 SES thats 2.1k per Scroll. The Broker is selling them for around 1.5k. I guess i dont need to point out whats the problem there. For almost the same price just buy appearance change voucher, sell them and buy 15-17 scrolls without any RNG.

Thanks for the "try" ;D
    • Selling useless stuff for stupid amounts of money?
      Yeah thats a typical GF only policy...

Go out and buy a car.
      Either you pay a certain amount for an average car which is doing his job on a daily basis. [Fashion Coupon Skins~]
      Or you dont want the average stuff, you want something "unique" to stand out and buy a high class car for a stupid amount of gold ["Top skins"].

Same goes for for example... a CPU, a GPU (basically every PC component) even tho its still a bit different cause u might need a bit more power outside of just "looks" or "social rank".
    • Noyn wrote:

Selling useless stuff for stupid amounts of money?

Go out and buy a car.
      Either you pay a certain amount for an average car which is doing his job on a daily basis. [Fashion Coupon Skins~]
      Or you dont want the average stuff, you want something "unique" to stand out and buy a high class car for a stupid amount of gold ["Top skins"].

Same goes for for example... a CPU, a GPU (basically every PC component) even tho its still a bit different cause u might need a bit more power outside of just "looks" or "social rank".
      Yes friend, the difference is when u want something "unique" in the real world, you pay exactly for what you want. At the "wheel of jackpots" it's just gambling >:) Get top skins for one try or not even close after 50
    • Falmer wrote:

Imagine having to pay $1000 to spin a wheel that might win you that fancy car you want. But most of the times you win 500 pencils.
      I bet approx. 75% of the TERA communty would actually do that and flame then on the forums of the car sellers. 8o
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 455 | Yurian
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 453 | Yurian
      Quest | Lv65 Zerk | ILv 447 | Yurian

Veku Archer | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Xelia Priest

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • Hotasduck wrote:

Noyn wrote:

Go out and buy a car.

Yes friend, the difference is when u want something "unique" in the real world, you pay exactly for what you want. At the "wheel of jackpots" it's just gambling >:) Get top skins for one try or not even close after 50

Yeah its like gambling, nothing more, nothing less. If you start spinning the wheel you should just accept that u might lose alot of money for literally useless stuff.
      Let GF earn as much money as they want with this approach and wait for an affordable offer a few months later.
      You survived all this time without this skin [Inner Wear / Mount / Dragon], you will be able to wait a bit more.

In general, all this QQ Greedyforge or QQ Failforge is making me sick.
    • Noyn wrote:

Hotasduck wrote:

Noyn wrote:

Go out and buy a car.

Yeah its like gambling, nothing more, nothing less. If you start spinning the wheel you should just accept that u might lose alot of money for literally useless stuff.
      Let GF earn as much money as they want with this approach and wait for an affordable offer a few months later.
      You survived all this time without this skin [Inner Wear / Mount / Dragon], you will be able to wait a bit more.

In general, all this QQ Greedyforge or QQ Failforge is making me sick.
      Obviously we survived without innerwear and double dragons but you ..obviously not.
      :love: MAKE SERVER TRANSFER VOUCHER TRADEABLE............ :love:
    • Well i payed a good amount for it.
      I dont make a deal out of it

But at least i wasnt complaining about how unfair GF is with their handling of supply for obviously highly demanded items.
      I know that they will come back.
      Will they be cheaper then? Probably Yes.
      Will there be a higher supply for them? Hopefully yes.
      Do i regret my decision? Nope.
    • Noyn wrote:

Well i payed a good amount for it.
      I dont make a deal out of it

But at least i wasnt complaining about how unfair GF is with their handling of supply for obviously highly demanded items.
      I know that they will come back.
      Will they be cheaper then? Probably Yes.
      Will there be a higher supply for them? Hopefully yes.
      Do i regret my decision? Nope.
      Yes sure .. if you were really so cool as you are desperate trying to look you wouldnt even bother to post smth in a topic like this.
      You need to prove first to yourself and then to the others you are not a crybaby.
      Good for you that you paid huge amount of money for dual dragons its yours after all.
      But i have every right to complain when Gameforge keeping "hostage " items like x2 dragons with super jackpot events only.
      :love: MAKE SERVER TRANSFER VOUCHER TRADEABLE............ :love: