SUPER HOUR event feedback

• SUPER HOUR event feedback

I couldn't see any topic regarding this one so here it is.
      Thanks for great event with free Tera Thallers! I got 2 costumes for my elin team.
      Please continue this idea in the future and I am sure a lot of people will apreciate it :elin39:
    • Yes thanks for the event as well. I got enough TT to last me a while!

Only thing I will say is that please try to run at different times. I am from UK and 6pm CET is 5pm UK time so its will be hard for people to get home from work/school etc and we missed out on few TT due to that.
    • It was really great, and it even got extended 3 days.

I doubt we'll see something like it again though... But I do hope they continue in this direction, with more actually good events, and more reasons to play.
      Though, preferably not quite as much as it is on NA, as that got pretty exhausting.
    • Guys, you don't bite trough that this event was so that EU TERA could lift their numbers in Steam a bit? Wouldn't make sense if they did it without the requirement to log in trough Steam ;) No way this was a random free lunch.

Was great, though, thanks for the moneys!
      Not sure yet what I will spent all this hard earned TT on. 400 is quite a lot.

Another race change? ANOTHER? Dayum I love dem racechanges.
    • deathfeeble wrote:

Guys, you don't bite trough that this event was so that EU TERA could lift their numbers in Steam a bit? Wouldn't make sense if they did it without the requirement to log in trough Steam ;) No way this was a random free lunch.
      That's not mystery :P We never had such an event or even close to this.
      PC Specs
      CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k
      GPU: RX 480 XFX Black Edition 8GB
      Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z270 K3
      RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX/8 8GB x2

• jinh wrote:

I'd agree if it didn't require Steam, I don't want my account to be linked with my Steam account, and therefor I cannot participate unless I create a new account via Steam.
      And is there any "good" reason for you not to link it? :phatgrin:

Also im happy with free TT it is something that should be done every 3months atleast. Also yeah this is specifically made to bait people on steam nothing else :| so i doubt we will see it again any time soon (hopefuly im wrong)
    • Not bait people who are on steam. It was bait for us who already play, baiting us to go on steam, to get the game activity a bit more towards actual numbers. The tactic is brilliant but many people didn't still do it since not many want to re-download it... A few people whom I know actually didn't do it because they ran out of space lol.

And once word got out that by copypaste some people lost access to their accounts, they decided the TT will not be worth it. It was risky and the few people I knew didn't want to risk because it was HH days. Maybe had they known since the start the hours will last until end of week, they might have bothered XD

We literally get payed for re-installing our game via steam and sitting online a few hours for a few days ;) That's super fair in my book. And it's probably going to help boost activity regarding new players (if steam numbers do get up).

Maybe there will be another wave. I would most welcome it and sit my hours on steam/tera. I will do that regardless of a return anyway. Fresh install works smoother ;D

People who didn't play TERA already don't even know what's TT and how much it's worth - so it couldn't have been bait for potential new players u.u
    • You didn't even have to play TERA via Steam. Linking your account with Steam once, then starting it via the old launcer worked as well. Even if you had already deleted all Steam-Tera data and only left the original installation.
      something clever or depressing
    • deathfeeble steam counts overall hours spent ingame. Once you launch a game it starts counting untill you turn it off ^^ so yeah it counts for all chars in total. One of the reasons im playing thru steam but just minor one :P. I got alot of friends and we play few games so it's great for me that tera is on steam finally.

Ahh and also you don't need to redownload tera. Steam tera uses same files as "gameforge" version. You just copy paste files to steam folder where its downloading and it will check files and thats it you can play.