I accidentaly opened ambush weapon box.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I accidentaly opened ambush weapon box.

Hello all. I was opening my loot boxes and accidentaly opened ambush weapon box ;( . The point is i have already +15 ambush weapon so new weapon is useless for me. I sent the ticket to support with screenshot. Is it possible that they refund me some of my loss? How fast they can answer for my ticket?
  • Not sure if your mistake will be fixed by the staff...

It's as if you were in a dungeon ,and you clicked leave party instead of make leader(obviously after engaging monsters , which caused the daily entries cooldown to start) and you asked for your daily entry back..

It was a mistake , and I think that's what it'll remain.
    Leadership is something you earn, something you're chosen for. You can't come in yelling, 'I'm your leader!' If it happens, it's because the other guys respect you.

Without feelings of respect, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?

Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.

Ah, beware of snobbery; it is the unwelcome recognition of one's own past failings.
  • Andrea and how come no one helped me when i pressed on aggro gloves for lancer instead of dps and could not cancel due to well made game mechanic which doesnt allow you to cancel crafting in progress :lol: . I contacted support 1min after it happend and no help what so ever.

If you get the box it will be by miracle.
  • As the topic been answered and solved, I will close the thread.

Characters (All level 65):
    Sorcerer l Mystic l Reaper l Berserker

:elin9: Thank you Chloe for the awesome signature! :elin9: