Current version unknown

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Current version unknown

Error Message(If you get one):Current version unknown

Description:

So ever since last patch i constantly keep getting "current version unknown" when opening the tera launcher i never used to have this problem before and its only recently started.Ive managed to fix it myself a few times but spam clicking repair button since doesnt seem to do anything really and then yesterday when i got it i copied an older pgc_v2.version file into folder and just let game patch again.

I try come on today and bam exactly same thing all over again and none of methods i tried before are working now.Anyone else had this and know a way to fix it permanently?(Ps: i have no modified files at all in my tera)
    • I have the exact same issue :(

Deathtrix wrote:

Error Message(If you get one):Current version unknown

Description:

So ever since last patch i constantly keep getting "current version unknown" when opening the tera launcher i never used to have this problem before and its only recently started.Ive managed to fix it myself a few times but spam clicking repair button since doesnt seem to do anything really and then yesterday when i got it i copied an older pgc_v2.version file into folder and just let game patch again.

I try come on today and bam exactly same thing all over again and none of methods i tried before are working now.Anyone else had this and know a way to fix it permanently?(Ps: i have no modified files at all in my tera)
    • What i did is R-click on the Launcher in Tera folder and use Troubleshoot Compatibility and then Run it with the recommended settings, it worked for me, then Normally repaired the launcher and after it finished repairing i restarted the launcher and it worked fine for me.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Shargrath ().