D Gray Man Recruiting~

• Guild

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• D Gray Man Recruiting~

The Exorcist Clan is welcoming you~
      Hello there dear player~
      If you're interested in joining our Clan, there are some simple rules~

-Just be friendly, and active <3 -

Basic info~
      -Server: Mystel
      -We focus on PvE mostly, but there are also members here who enjoy PvP~
      - Guildmaster is Akira.Chan (alts are Noodle.owo, Allen.Walker, Shiro.Chan, Lotus.Scythe and Neah.Desu )
      -We have a Facebook and Discord, Links to that will be given once you join
      - If you got questions, just ask us~

Guild D Gray Man started for like a year ago, but it first was just a private guild with no members, once i decided i wanted to own a big guild i started recruiting, and i enjoyed it a lot, thing is, when merge came, guild menu changed, and i couldn't manage the guild members anymore, and still not.
      Since merge i walk around with a guild thats pretty small, since many weren't active, but i decided i make room and start all over again~

Requirements

-All levels are accepted-
      -Be nice and supportive!-
      -Language: English-
      -Positive attitude pls <3 -
      -Just remember always to have fun playing a game <3 -

How to join?
      -Apply to the guild at Guild Finder-
      -Send a message to the GM -
      Last option is reply here~

:elin16:

The post was edited 2 times, last by ichigo2467 ().

• Is the EU servers empty atm or is it a decent ammount of ppl playing it? Im' downloading both EU and NA versions atm but can't decide where to start =) If I start on EU I'm gonna contact you ingame I guess. Have to start over again cause I can't find my old character tho =)
    • Zicia wrote:

Is the EU servers empty atm or is it a decent ammount of ppl playing it? Im' downloading both EU and NA versions atm but can't decide where to start =) If I start on EU I'm gonna contact you ingame I guess. Have to start over again cause I can't find my old character tho =)
      Because of steam now, loads of more new players are here, on NA there are a lot, but honestly, i dont see much difference atm. as i'm not a low level i'm not sure if lower levels get quick dungeons, all i know is that there are loads of new players so.

But on EU, i think there is a decent ammount of ppl now~ :elin27:
    • Also update about the guild--

Since the warrior patch, guild menu fixed a little again, still not the best but better to manage.
      The guild is fully active again, but still has space left if you wanna join <3
    • I'll find you ingame.. found my old 43 warrior but remakling one so I get a feel of the mechanics again. D Gray Man ccouldn't be more fitting as a guild name since I'm at episode 8 rewatching season 1 before I start on season 2 ;)