Add more CS event times to the event table

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Add more CS event times to the event table

CS is inactive during day times because the majority of people refuses to queue for a battleground outside the event window.
      This was not the case when we had no event table. CS was active from Monday-Sunday 11:00 all day long (!) until the level 65 queue change arrived.

I would recommend adding permanent CS double credit events for Monday-Friday from 13:00-19:00.
      Also i would recommend to delete Iron BG & Gridiron from the event table and exchange it with Fraywind Canyon.

You clearly need to react to the BG inactivity during day times.
      If you plan to just add another 3 extra hours it will not be enough, it must be from 13:00 (or earlier) till 19:00.
    • +1

I do not like gridiron at all like because of FPS drop that is so sad in there exactly how synx said but i find it managable when playing with priest somehow :/. I would not remove gridi but i would remove iron battleground because that should not be called BG at al it should be casual matchmaking or smth like that :| .

I would really like if CS event was up with double credits or just make double credits for winning team if nothing else. 13-19h seems fine.
    • Synx wrote:

CS is ok-ish, if only they would bother to make it 5-man again then it would be active even without event time tables.

And you know that for sure because.... why again?
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 447 | Panic | Yurian
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 439 | Panic | Yurian

Seadra | Lv65 Archer | ILv 423 | Panic | Yurian
      Veku | Lv65 Archer | ILv427 | Panic | Yurian
      Quest Zerk | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Disease Archer

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget
    • Om3Ga wrote:

This was not the case when we had no event table.

Thats pure nonsense. CS eventually became unactive when we got kuma battleground and level 65 que (best change ever... its not sarcasm).
      So it was already inactive before we got timetable (mainly because that stupid bug that keep matching offline players)... Actually inactive CS was one of the reasons why we got timetable.
      Dont get me wrong, I agree with more time slots... But you cant say timetable was bad move...

And its not like players enjoy CS... Even after pool merge... Didnt take long for CS to die. Que is actually slower for CS than for GR during event... I guess players from PvE pool had enough of games where noone stay inner. Something Killian/DE servers were already used to from past.

PS: Also players from PvP pool had enough of players walking in spiteful, focused,...

Conclusion: Timetable was anti-kuma battleground move.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Voljena ().

• Tbh who would like to stay on inner and miss all fun?
      Sry for my bad English :blackeye:

EU Killian ------ - NA MT --------- - RU Arun
      Zerk 65lvl ---- Priest 60lvl ------ -Brawler 65lvl
      Slayer 65lvl --- -Lancer 65lv--------- Zerk 65lvl
      Priest 65lvl ---- -Mystic 60lvl
      Mystic 65lvl ---- -Reaper 60lvl
      Archer 65lvl ---- -Zerk 65lvl
      Lancer 63lvl ---- -Sorc 42lvl
      Warrior 65lvl
      Sorc 65lvl
      Reaper 65lvl
      Gunner 65lvl
      Brawler 65lvl
      Ninja 65lvl

:elin38:
    • Bombilon wrote:

Tbh who would like to stay on inner and miss all fun? really

Exactly... CS is just bad design. No wonder it died as soon as alternative equalized bg showed up... Ppl still think its because of level 65 only (still best change this bg ever got)... Seriously? Who are all those low levels? Certainly not new players. Just players leveling alts who could que CS if they wanted on their main chars.

PS: Thats why premade CS games were good. Someone always stayed inner. Im not staying inner ever again (unless I need to afk)... because its boring and not rewarding. I honestly rather lose than stay inner at start.
    • Im not staying inner ever again (unless I need to afk)... because its boring and not rewarding. I honestly rather lose than stay inner at start.

Well I lost many matches because of that but I never bother with it cause I was thinking same like you probably many others people too. Better to lose then stay inner. But at the same time queue was fasterino so nothing to lose.
      Sry for my bad English :blackeye:

EU Killian ------ - NA MT --------- - RU Arun
      Zerk 65lvl ---- Priest 60lvl ------ -Brawler 65lvl
      Slayer 65lvl --- -Lancer 65lv--------- Zerk 65lvl
      Priest 65lvl ---- -Mystic 60lvl
      Mystic 65lvl ---- -Reaper 60lvl
      Archer 65lvl ---- -Zerk 65lvl
      Lancer 63lvl ---- -Sorc 42lvl
      Warrior 65lvl
      Sorc 65lvl
      Reaper 65lvl
      Gunner 65lvl
      Brawler 65lvl
      Ninja 65lvl

:elin38:
    • When CS actually started to become less and less active? vm6? Why? Because you could farm vm6 (no PvP version) by doing PvE. Now you see some top players doing mostly PvE... Yet "somehow" they have top PvP rolled weapons.

Ask yourself... Who is buying Sea chests? PvE and p2w players... For faster gearing. In past only PvP players were opening Sea chests... PvP gear mats. I dont know... maybe tera EU actually need seperate gear for PvP/PvE.
    • Borsuc wrote:

(btw it's "didn't become", because "didn't" is already in past tense, common mistake)

Awww, one day this world will be a better place due to Borsuc improving everyone's english. :beer:
      Aeq | Lv65 Archer | ILv 447 | Panic | Yurian
      Ultima | Lv65 Priest | ILv 439 | Panic | Yurian

Seadra | Lv65 Archer | ILv 423 | Panic | Yurian
      Veku | Lv65 Archer | ILv427 | Panic | Yurian
      Quest Zerk | Aléx Lancer | Quiem Sorc | Disregard Warrior | Alcyel Mystic
      Requi Slayer | Aquah Gunner | Ranael Valkyrie | Disease Archer

Lordz of Ownage - 11/09/13 - Never forget