Ping

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey,
      recently I have problem with tera everytime when I am in dungeon I dont have laggs or something, but after short period my ping jump from 50 to 70000 and game freeze.. I've never had this problem.. Have anyone same problem? also I dont have single problem with my internet.
    • Helldevice wrote:

Hey,
      recently I have problem with tera everytime when I am in dungeon I dont have laggs or something, but after short period my ping jump from 50 to 70000 and game freeze.. I've never had this problem.. Have anyone same problem? also I dont have single problem with my internet.
      I have same issue and it's probably Your ISP. I belive on my side it's isp they blocked some ports etc. You could try and call Your Isp and ask them to DMZ. (Open ports basically)
    • If they block ports that are required you wouldn't be able to connect at all, or the initial connection would take longer (maybe finding alternative port). Random spikes after you're already connected most likely have nothing to do with ports.

Can't say for sure since I don't know how the client is coded. I doubt it re-establishes the connection on different ports for no reason tho wtf.