Pinned Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shop Update: Loyal pets!

i already got pets at all my chars. most of them have Dragofetts and 1 of these Popos.

+ for no stupid RNG box :thumbup:

+ and - because still some box 8|

- cause all are old pets :thumbdown:

and @Popo Pets :

they have Inventory but do not pick up items ? not so useful then
      :thumbdown:
      -
      --
      ---

:elin23:
    • I have to say I approve of boxes that are filled with similar-ish items only. I expect loot pet prices to crash from this as well, since people will be going after the inventory pets.

The people who want the inventory pets are going to be extremely frustrated though.
      :elin15: :elin14: :elin13: The GameForge Squirrel :elin29: :elin30: :elin23:
    • I like the boxes because you get 100% 1 pet and for those who already have pet but want rare one is also good because if you dont have luck and get a random pet you can sell it at TB and get your money back so I like it. :love:
    • Hmm i enjoy the heroic boxes a lot more feel like im not wasting money too get crap, i would like too know my chances tho :P , but still lot bether then mystery boxes, i would enjoy seeing these more then the mystery boxes if u feel like u have too put costumes or weapon skins in boxes pls do it on these .
    • I'm not sure I like this box where some of the items are old items. If you already have a loot pet or you specifically want a inventory pet, you are basically back to gambling. You either get the inventory pet or you get effectively nothing. It's not as good a deal as the cape boxes were.

You can't even get rid of the extras on the broker since the oversupply will drive the price way down :/
      (I'm still stuck with a bunch of capes that I don't want to sell at broker prices)
      Warning: Post may contain traces of sarcasm.
    • unfortunately for all the dead servers (which is all except fraya and killian) these boxes are almost as bad as the normal boxes since trading for what you wanted is impossible.
    • Hakuhaku wrote:

unfortunately for all the dead servers (which is all except fraya and killian) these boxes are almost as bad as the normal boxes since trading for what you wanted is impossible.
      ^ this

I'm sick of boxes because almost nobody is buying them here, and I will never gamble myself.

It is hard to even find a TT seller for something small at times.

How can you even keep Ishara up do you even see how little people spend here? :thumbdown:
    • I want totes, but odds are I wont get it, so I won't buy this RNG box. I dont want any of the other pets either.
      But atleast this RNG box is a bit more fair. Still wont buy it though
    • Old pets they may be, but this is a step in the right direction for me, you buy the box for a pet and you get a pet.

I love how immediately people whine they won't get exactly the item they want, get it through your skulls, boxes will not go away, it's either this, or the normal surprise boxes.
      EU - Killian

LucianaX - High Elf - Archer - Level 65
      Naidra - Castanic - Lancer - Level 65
      Kizania - Elin - Reaper - Level 65
      Quindici - Human - Priest - Level 65

NA - MT

Celecie - High Elf - Lancer - level 58
      Lost.My.Pants - Elin - Priest - Level 47
      Kizania.Altaria - Elin - Reaper - Level 58
    • LucianaIV wrote:

Old pets they may be, but this is a step in the right direction for me, you buy the box for a pet and you get a pet.

I love how immediately people whine they won't get exactly the item they want, get it through your skulls, boxes will not go away, it's either this, or the normal surprise boxes.

A step it is, but not a particularly good one. Yes, heroic chests are better. But this one is a fail. Everybody has a loot pet they aren't using(because those things are too stupid) which renders the 4 most common rewards worthless. They aren't just "I don't want this one so I'll sell it to somebody who does"(like the capes were). They are "nobody wants this one so I just spent 199 TT for something I neither want nor can sell". What would have been a better box? The bank pets and commands for the old pets)I don't know, do those even exist? Like, set it to pick up gold only or green/blue/glod items and above) or wait a bit and put the bank pets with the gathering pet or some new mount(did we get all wolves yet?). Then the item you get wouldn't necessarily be the one you want, but it'd still be a useful item. Or if it just had to be these pets, why do they have different chance to pop out? Why are the only pets the players need "rare"?

Since the boxes, 25 loot pets went through Arcadia TB, 13 of them sold, price is currently down to 14. I saw 1 Totes last night for 300k but don't know what happened to it(not listed any more and not in sold either). That means one would have to sell 20 pets to get a Totes or 4k TT in boxes(3k if one doesn't buy the boxes but sells costumes instead). How is that better than the super expensive packs everybody whined about?
    • Pretty much how I see this thing. The good move would be to put one of the inventory pets to the uncommon category. As it is it's not much better than the normal surprise box.
      On my server someone selling seven loot pet and no Totes or Popolin (there is one Totes but that one is in there for three weeks now). And I know that this person already has Totes so he would be selling that as well if he got it.
    • I liked the cape boxes more than these ones because all items were new, but they're still okay.

They're also way better than the cheap surprise boxes, but honestly as long as all big items from those make it to the shop later on in a reasonable time frame it's fine by me.
    • While I find these Heroic Boxes a way better way to get a guaranteed item that is useful and you won't feel robbed (other than pots and useless cr*p), I find 199 TT a bit steep for items for people to gamble on. I suggest on either on items that are less valuable (e.g. masks), or take the Enmasse way (sell boxes with a guaranteed item like semi-enigmatic scrolls alongside with another random item, that way I won't feel too bad to get a Rejuvenation Pot, and put the rare item on the shop for higher TT, if you don't want to gamble).
      #1 DPS Mystic