Pinned Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Goodbye skinny legs :( .
      I will have bought if they were normal way not those stupid boxes! I guess our many many pages of complaining was for nothing. I can't really see the point of this topic if what we say don't matter . :cookie:
    • modie wrote:

^10/10

on the other hand,people like Lyralei are the reason you will never see anything sold without rng in it ." Oh i want a black red wolf,but i want to be the only one ridding it so can you please make it cost 2198412897481248128741 TT ?" Me on the other hand enjoy the sight of red-black wolves in game so if they costed the same as regular mounts,would be better for me because i would see them more often .+ i would have them on more chars .

@ayrshi you sure about that ? Because every time i watch ktera streams i see many people with big heads :P
      You could do what I did to get perma chest and thighs, save gold and buy them off people, got perma chest the first time they were introduced months ago for like 30-35k and thighs for only 20k when they were bundled with RNG boxes. Its pretty easy to get that money if you just farm money and don't spend on useless things
      Lyralei 60 Priest Tamoki 60 Slayer Sigarii 60 Warrior
      ~On break to play other games~
    • At least there's no useless junk in the boxes now. That's certainly a good step forward.

What puzzles me is why are all the different shape changers in the same box... I don't think it's motivating to buy these lottery tickets. I guess the theory is that if you get the thing you didn't want, you can sell/trade it for the thing that you DID want.

I wonder how well will this box do...
      :elin15: :elin14: :elin13: The GameForge Squirrel :elin29: :elin30: :elin23:
    • In my opinion, this box would have gone well if:
      rather to get a 1 day version as comon, i would make a semi-changer which the common only let you +1/-1, the rare would include +3/-3, so if you got no luck you have to buy 3 boxes to get the +3/-3 effect, that would be ok for me.

PD. sorry for my bad english
    • Slashley wrote:

At least there's no useless junk in the boxes now. That's certainly a good step forward.

What puzzles me is why are all the different shape changers in the same box... I don't think it's motivating to buy these lottery tickets. I guess the theory is that if you get the thing you didn't want, you can sell/trade it for the thing that you DID want.

I wonder how well will this box do...

no useless junk? 8| and all the 1day item what would be if not useless junk????
    • WE LIKED HEROIC CHEST CAUSE THERE WAS NO JUNK and NO TEMP ITEM IN IT even if we had to gamble with the common/uncommon thing we were fine.
      Like this, there is NO DIFFERENCE from the other boxes that we were able to buy 1 by one; apart from no getting panea etc.. BUT we might NOT HAVE perm thing like we used to have before.
      SO WHY CALLING IT HEROIC CHEST? THEY ARE NOT.
    • The best thing is you pay a retarded price of 79tt for a 1 day item...(with a "chance" of perma item)

I wanted to buy some of the changes either ingame or even for tt but for ingame gold its to much overpriced and paying 79tt for this scam...

You guys never fail to disappoint ppl in a new never before discovered way.

Feedback: Shop manager you are a (think of the words to discribe this for yourself else i only get reported)
    • ninnaly wrote:

WE LIKED HEROIC CHEST CAUSE THERE WAS NO JUNK and NO TEMP ITEM IN IT even if we had to gamble with the common/uncommon thing we were fine.
      Like this, there is NO DIFFERENCE from the other boxes that we were able to buy 1 by one; apart from no getting panea etc.. BUT we might NOT HAVE perm thing like we used to have before.
      SO WHY CALLING IT HEROIC CHEST? THEY ARE NOT.
      Exactly this.

NO ONE WANTS TEMPORARY STUFF IT IS WORSE THAN ARUNIC PANACEA.

And you say buying them with gold and no gamble? They are 150k on broker. Donate me 100k and I'll use 50k for it, deal?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Borsuc ().

• Living up to everyone's worst expectations as usual.

NA players get permanent sliders for free, and you think I'm going to pay 79TT for crappy one day versions with a small chance to receive a random permanent one? Think again.
      Kaidun - Wipeout
      Ildari | Mystic

Blade&Soul - Starfall Crater
      Blademaster
    • talii wrote:

Why do shape changer even cost money, it should rather be already in character customization available or given out in events.
      Glad I got mine for free, on NA.

Same exact thought, excluding the got it on NA part. Trying to cash out from character customization is a form of scam. It's the same as giving out only 1/2 of the creation menu sliders to free users and full menu for veterans etc...
      Don't argue with the walls...
      Lv.65 Slayer/Lancer/Berserker/Reaper
    • I've never seen a company more desperate for cash grabs than Gameforge on cosmetics. Sure they don't put much pay2win but that's also BHS's merit, if you look at other of GF's games you'll see what p2w means.

Anyway this "heroic chest" is a shame on all other heroic chests and should be just called surprise box. It's actually worse so yeah.
    • Lyralei wrote:

You could do what I did to get perma chest and thighs, save gold and buy them off people, got perma chest the first time they were introduced months ago for like 30-35k and thighs for only 20k when they were bundled with RNG boxes. Its pretty easy to get that money if you just farm money and don't spend on useless things

because the changers are worth 20k+? i tell you something: THEY ARE NOT

TWMagimay wrote:

Today I realised something. I frigging love the cash shop. It's the best cash shop I've ever seen in a game. No, I'm not trolling, I absolutely mean it. And why is that, you might ask? Because this is the first cash shop I've ever seen that doesn't give me dowant syndrome. You see, I like buying things but growing up the way I did, price is a factor. So, every time they put an item in and I start do-..oh, price...then I hear my mom's voice in my head asking me if I really am that stupid and if she taught me nothing. So, I don't buy it. And by the time the price is finally acceptable, there is a new shiny I dowant...with a new price I donotwant and I no longer want the old shiny. Honestly, the way they run the cash shop has saved me so much money, I can be nothing but grateful to them. Before Tera I would spend a lot of money on games because I wanted things and I could get them at a seemingly reasonable price. But thanks to the lovely people managing this game, I finally bought a car(even though I can't drive, but if things keep going the way they are, I'll even learn how to drive). It's amazing, I'm saving so much money, I don't even know what to do with it any more. So, thank you, Gameforge, for having the least appealing cash shop ever!

never thought about it this way - so yeah thx a bunch GF for not wanting my money :thumbsup:
      tera heal calculator
      no longer supported, feel free to fork

beta veteran, ragequit august 2015
      9 max lvl chars on EU, 2 on NA
    • Borsuc wrote:

I've never seen a company more desperate for cash grabs than Gameforge on cosmetics. Sure they don't put much pay2win but that's also BHS's merit, if you look at other of GF's games you'll see what p2w means.

Anyway this "heroic chest" is a shame on all other heroic chests and should be just called surprise box. It's actually worse so yeah.

I've seen desperate cash grabs and this ain't it. Desperate cash grabs pray on everybody, they compel 12 year old kids to skip breakfast for a week just to buy a shiny, they make students think it's worth living on bread and water for a month to get the shiny, parents wonder if their kid really needs new shoes... Cash grabs do not focus on the top 5% of the income ladder.
    • Hey there, a newish player here, with mostly WoW background. Now, I do realize all of the game content is completely free in TERA and I'm loving it. Thus, I recognize that the profits need to be made somewhere and running an MMO is extremely expensive. However, when it comes to the micro-transaction shop I'd wager some criticism:

1) The currency - Currently if I go to the TT purchase page I'll see the following packs - 40, 125, 400, 1750 and 3100. None of those packs translates well to the actual prices in the shop. For example, if I wanted to purchase an extra bank tab I'd need to buy 299TT. Going by the packs I'd need to purchase either the 400 pack or a 125 and a couple of 25s. Neither of those is particularly attractive since I'd be spending money on stuff I do actually need or want at the given time. I'd advocate giving us a straight price in a real currency, there's really no need to use monopoly dollars.

2) Surprise boxes - Similar concept, I'm running the risk of getting stuff I wasn't after. I'd much rather pay a little bit more than risk having to buy multiple boxes or trying to trade off the stuff I didn't want.

3) Mounts and pets - WoW has a similar feature where a mount costs 20euro and a pet 10 euro, so the prices are roughly similar. What makes WoW system better is that said mounts and pets are accountwide, making the purchase much more attractive. As it is it's simply difficult for me to justify purchasing an expensive toy that will only be usable on that particular character, a character I might stop playing in the future for whatever reason.

4) Prices - Now, this is highly subjective and without any real financial data I'm hesitant to make such suggestions, but some of the items in the shop are a bit pricey for what they are, especially compared to NA. Going back to my example from point #2, a bank tab would run me 299TT, which if I elected to purchase the 400TT pack would be around 30euro. The same service in NA costs 450EMP which is roughly 5 dollars(as a 1000EMP pack costs 10 dollars). Bit of a disparity there, right? Same goes for char slots. I'm fairly certain the market for those would be much bigger if the prices were more affordable.

Just my 2cents, take it for what it's worth.
    • I just have to put this out here but I do think GF is leaning more toward profit gain over customer happiness and gaining a good name.

79tt for 1 day slider. EU.

Free perma slider. NA.

As a customer who has spent £1,000+ or at least £99 a month on tera + monthly subscription I think EU should start rethinking their ideas.

I got a level 60 on NA and I'm about to go buy the CE for £39 for NA.

I can see myself being much more happier and my money well spent there.