Pinned Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Complainings and Feedbacks are useless i think everyone learned that and if now a GM or Forum Mod says thats not true ... Bullshit the community doesnt want the Boxes and GF keeps going on .... stop complaining and give feedbacks the only thing that would help if everyone would stop Buying TT and no i dont say u people should stop Buying TT its just the only way to show GF that they cant do whatever they want with us but sadly they can.

If u need something from me pls send me a Message. I wont reply in Forums. Thx
    • Display Spoiler

Atmorph wrote:

Hey guys!

DaKATTman wrote:

speedlolita wrote:

Will we ever see Sukumizu Atmorph?

That is, the elin school swimsuits - and the ones that allow you to have a name on the chest.

I sincerely hope that these will make it to a summer 2014 shop update.
      and the running togs as they're cool also lol

For the Swimsuit with the name-field - I honestly cannot say anything regarding whether or not it will be in our shop this year, I'll mark it down though, so we will recheck the situation.

As for the running togs - they're planned to be introduced to our shop in the near future. There may ofc be some other actions that might change this plan, but right now we're targeting May for them!

As for the Heroic Chest with Pets - the chance to get one of the inventory pets is double the chance to that of the Velik's Snow Magic Cape. We're going to look further into this type of boxes, and how they're being received, so thank you for your feedback regarding this!

Best,
      Atmorph

Why not just put them directly into the shop? Does it hurt you that people get the things they want. Because making everyone who buys TT gamble on most of the wanted items certainly does hurt us. I see people thanking you guys for heroic boxes but what I don't get is why do you still feel that it's necessary to make everything a gambling game why not give the people what they want. GameForge is making a name for itself which isn't all too pretty you guys are actively making the game less fun and interesting by being so money hungry. I just don't get it.

With the past mystery boxes you replied to some people saying you know that there is a dissatisfaction with the people of the game but still continue on selling more boxes. Why can't you take an example from the NA store, and just actually sell items. Sell account bound items instead of character bound. Why do you feel the need to restrict all the fun parts of us investing money in this game? Why isn't spellbind in the stores yet for the people who feel they want to pay for it. I know you don't visit the english forums that much and by help of this thread I hope it will become more.

But please take into consideration that you are most likely basing your predictions of the sales for new boxes based on the old sales. You will most likely put in more mystery boxes because 10-20 people bought one a while ago.

Also on a sidenote saying that an inventory pet has double the chance to loot from a box then the cape. Doesn't mean anything if we don't have any numbers. If Velik's snow magic had a 0.5% chance then the pet has 1% chance...
    • Honestly one thing I never understood, When Gameforge releases new shop items they sometimes leave 2 or 3 or even half of the costumes and only release the other half? Good example is 2013 swimsuits, we only got half of them, We didn't get the school swimsuit from 2012 either. Half of elin Ninja costumes weren't released either. I would understand if they planned to release them later for better profit (like 1-2month later) but it doesn't seem to be the case as you can see what happened with 2013 Swimsuits.

Is there any real reason behind this? It seems like a good way to earn extra profit and I don't understand idea of what they are doing. And inb4 people reply to me ''gameforge ≠ Logic'', please shut up. If we could get ''real'' answer for this it would be nice.
    • Atmorph wrote:

Hey guys!

For the Swimsuit with the name-field - I honestly cannot say anything regarding whether or not it will be in our shop this year, I'll mark it down though, so we will recheck the situation.

As for the running togs - they're planned to be introduced to our shop in the near future. There may ofc be some other actions that might change this plan, but right now we're targeting May for them!

As for the Heroic Chest with Pets - the chance to get one of the inventory pets is double the chance to that of the Velik's Snow Magic Cape. We're going to look further into this type of boxes, and how they're being received, so thank you for your feedback regarding this!

Best,
      Atmorph

Last year we also didn't get the option to buy the Varsity swimsuits for castanics, although they were available on NA servers (dyeable and non-dyeable versions):

db.teratoday.com/item/169617/d…c-female-varsity-swimsuit
      i.imgur.com/T2X3G3J.jpg

Any chance to make them available this spring or summer maybe? :)
    • Xargok wrote:

First two costumes from youtube.com/watch?v=ENEU8UU-Hag

Why we didn't get them ?

atmorph said on the last page if you didn't read it (these are the dyed version of the maillot costume)

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
      AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
      8192MB RAM
      NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
    • If everything in the cashshop is determined by sales, why not put in the cashshop surpriseboxes of special item AND normally and see what sells more? I would say the major reason people would buy the surprise boxes then are because of Semi enigmatic scroll and complete crystalbinds and these comsumables that cannot be obtained any other way...

The only positive thing about costumes or weapon skins in surprise boxes is that not everyone is going to have it, plus of the comsumables. One may feel special that they are one of the few with these items(surprisingly because no one wants these surprise boxes, or that they never get the wanted item from them). Eventually it will be put normally in the cashshop and then u are like a needle in a thousand again. I had that with the maid costumes although i dont really care. The items in TERA shouldnt be there just for the rich(dumb) people... I bought it with gold ingame and there is no way i would spend real money on the surprise boxes EVER because the item i want i wouldnt ever get unless i spent 300 EUR. Nah id rather buy myself a new closet filled with brand new clothes lol..

These new boxes introduced now Atmorph, is a nice change although placing wanted items among low demanded items, or items that are already in the shop is just as bad as surprise box, but its still an improvement. If the items were brand new it would be better. Would prefer it directly in the shop though.
      ~ Erin, sorcerer- 65 ~ Flamina, priest - 65 ~
      ~ Kimitu, lancer - 60 ~ Ashuri, archer - 60 ~

~ Cawa, mystic - 65 ~ Kintu, reaper - 65 ~
      Killian server

My artsite: www.kimitu.deviantart.com/
    • Erinx wrote:

Would prefer it directly in the shop though.

EVERYBODY would prefer them directly in the shop, and I still have no idea why Gameforge insists on doing their stupid "bad surprises" boxes (well, I actually do have an idea why they do that but I probably cannot tell it without getting banned, so ... :P )
    • " Starting today, wild wolves are roaming across Arborea! Open the new Heroic Chest: Steel Wolves, tame one of five lupine beasts and make it your mount! Each Heroic Chest is guaranteed to contain one of the following items: "

And menawhile on NA, you can buy directly the Wolf you like, and Totes is even on sale for 999 tokens ... :cursing:

Ok I give up, I'm not giving Gameforge one more cent of my money :S
    • Shop Update: SHOP UPDATE: THE WOLVES HAVE BEEN UNLEASHED! 4/30/2014

Thanks for the Heroic chest! Tbh I think this is much better because you are guaranteed an item at least! and if you get repeats you can sell them off in broker!

Do more!