Pinned Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• speedlolita wrote:

Will we ever see Sukumizu Atmorph?

That is, the elin school swimsuits - and the ones that allow you to have a name on the chest.

I sincerely hope that these will make it to a summer 2014 shop update.

and the running togs as they're cool also lol

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
      AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
      8192MB RAM
      NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
    • Hey guys!

DaKATTman wrote:

speedlolita wrote:

That is, the elin school swimsuits - and the ones that allow you to have a name on the chest.

For the Swimsuit with the name-field - I honestly cannot say anything regarding whether or not it will be in our shop this year, I'll mark it down though, so we will recheck the situation.

As for the running togs - they're planned to be introduced to our shop in the near future. There may ofc be some other actions that might change this plan, but right now we're targeting May for them!

As for the Heroic Chest with Pets - the chance to get one of the inventory pets is double the chance to that of the Velik's Snow Magic Cape. We're going to look further into this type of boxes, and how they're being received, so thank you for your feedback regarding this!

Best,
      Atmorph
    • Atmorph wrote:

For the Swimsuit with the name-field - I honestly cannot say anything regarding whether or not it will be in our shop this year, I'll mark it down though, so we will recheck the situation.

As for the running togs - they're planned to be introduced to our shop in the near future. There may ofc be some other actions that might change this plan, but right now we're targeting May for them!

As for the Heroic Chest with Pets - the chance to get one of the inventory pets is double the chance to that of the Velik's Snow Magic Cape. We're going to look further into this type of boxes, and how they're being received, so thank you for your feedback regarding this!

Best,
      Atmorph
      Whats the exact reason for racechange vouchers still not beeing tradeable? NA has had it for ages, ok we arent NA but there is no legit reason to not have it. It doesnt hurt the game and if anything you make more profit.
    • This thread has about 50 pages in the German section and nothing essential changed, so why would the thread in the English section change anything :x

It is just a place where players can let their hate and feed the GameForge trolls. Sad.
      V I A N N E
      [Yurian - Priest]

• Atmorph wrote:

Hey guys!

DaKATTman wrote:

speedlolita wrote:

Best,
      Atmorph

Make those sukumizu happen, have been waiting for ages to get them, both non-dyeable and dyeable version! Please do not place them in RNG boxes, but release them both in boxes and directly in shop, so you can satisfy both 'gamblers' (read: whales) and nono-gamblers.
      #1 DPS Mystic
    • Atmorph wrote:

Best,
      Atmorph

First 5 days of cape chest: 135 capes went through Arcadia TB, 4 of those at 40-50k(2nd rarest, I guess), 1 at 150k(the rarest).

First 5 days of pet chest: 34 pets, all priced the same way regardless of rarity(dragonette for 8k, lol), 0 of the bag pets(there was 1 on the first day @ 300k).

Does that look right to you with cape having lower drop chance?
    • Atmorph wrote:

As for the Heroic Chest with Pets - the chance to get one of the inventory pets is double the chance to that of the Velik's Snow Magic Cape.

Yeah, that's nice and all, but I don't care about a "chance" to get this or that, I just want to buy some TT with my real-life money, and then spend it on the exact precise thing that I want, is that too much to ask or what ?? 8|
    • i bought yesterday the big pack tts (happy hour), but i think i wont spend them and just trade tt for gold.

reason has already been named

Borsuc wrote:

LOWER THE DAMN PRICES.

best example: strongbox keys and other consumables.

MLGTera wrote:

This Boxes are Shit... let us enjoy the Designs,Weapons etc. whitout spending several hundreds of Euros.

this are the major points ppl whine about since months and nothing changed, right the opposite: moar boxes came out of some stinking anu$.

conclusion:

Lita wrote:

This thread has about 50 pages in the German section and nothing essential changed, so why would the thread in the English section change anything :x

truth

ah, i forgot something:

still no account wide items, everything is charbound.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BavarianDude ().

• Acceptable? ...yes, probably. However, I think something is wrong.

Let's check Fraya's recent market history:

No totes listed in market. Only 1 Totes was traded at 130k.
      39 rambo+candyspinner listed on market. 20 rambo+candyspinner traded.

The translation is:
      - The low demand pets aren't trading really well (You can't really sell them out at reasonable price).
      - People are not motivated to buy the box, probably because the lower demand pets are already in shop.
      - Or people do not want to sell the inventory pet, or people do not get them.

40% more TT can grab some short term cash, but it may not be a long term solution.

Advice:
      - Try to make a good consumables loot lootbox at 5eur value, and bundle a tote with 10 box batch? It can sell well in theory.
      - But many old players probably waiting for a direct cash shop release. If you are to put it in cash shop, I think this can be sold more expensive, since it is extra storage that many people need.
      - With low activity nothing works too well actually.
    • I don't even understand the reasoning behind some prices. You get as a subscriber 30 days each day an experience boost for free (I am not saying this is a bad thing, I am just not able to follow the logic behind it), buying two of these boosts for a single hour each in the shop directly exceeds the price for a month subscription.
      I'd understand if a week 100% XP would be on that amount, but a single hour?
      I miss Extensive Alkahests, Spellbinds, lootboxes (especially to get more semi enigmatic scrolls and instance reset scrolls on the broker), one pair of sunglasses (which are sadly the by far best looking ones, Dolme & Stefanna Sunglasses were they called I think?) and a few other things among these.