Pinned Show Off Your Character!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We are looking for TERA Moderators for the EN section! Are you interested? Check this: [OPEN] Want to become a Moderator in Tera (EN) - Here's your chance!

• MesserMoony;1550827 wrote:

I love seeing people's characters! :D
      I only just started playing today, so here are my two current characters

Your castanic is so cute. <3

Hokay guise.

Dis be my lovely guild.

Dis be my lovely not yet played castanic warrior.

N dis be my lovely elin priest.
    • Lol it's awesome how the majority of players wanting to show off their character made a female one :P

And most of them are probably males IRL.

Yes, I'm guilty too so nvm.
    • Isilwen Nightfall;1558951 wrote:

Lol it's awesome how the majority of players wanting to show off their character made a female one :P

Haha, its sad that there arent more males!
      My hubby let me create his chars, was really fun! Human Males look so god in heavy armor :o

• This is my main.

My Castanic alt; a lancer. I haven't really played him much (which is why I don't have any in-game shots) as I'm debating whether or not to re-roll race.
    • Isilwen Nightfall;1558951 wrote:

Lol it's awesome how the majority of players wanting to show off their character made a female one :P

It can't be helped that the female characters in this game look amazing. :3
      That, and I always love the female armor sets more than the male ones (for, might I add, obvious reasons)
    • cubester;1561552 wrote:

It can't be helped that the female characters in this game look amazing. :3
      That, and I always love the female armor sets more than the male ones (for, might I add, obvious reasons)

I don't like High Elves tho.

Way too sl**ty, at least as casters. Their cloth armors look more like stuff that a MILF might wear at a party in order to get attention.

And by the way, I still don't understand how females in this game can fight in forests, deserts (!!), mountains and dungeons wearing HIGH HEELS. What the hell?
    • Isilwen Nightfall;1567849 wrote:

I don't like High Elves tho.

Way too sl**ty, at least as casters. Their cloth armors look more like stuff that a MILF might wear at a party in order to get attention.

And by the way, I still don't understand how females in this game can fight in forests, deserts (!!), mountains and dungeons wearing HIGH HEELS. What the hell?

Thats why its a fantasy game dear :o
    • Isilwen Nightfall;1567849 wrote:

High heels. *drools*

On a more serious note, I doubt we signed up for the realism in this game. :3
    • Played through CR yesterday for the first time and got kinda amazed how good the game can look sometimes :)

And also a random pic while flying into Poporia

EDIT: How come my pics dont show in the native rez? i took them in 1920x1080
      EDIT2: NVM fixed hehe