Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Matrixo: “Quote from Sunflare: “The reason for that was moderators were bullying me in my own thread - BuddyUp Rewards ExCHANGE Campaign 2017 - which was the final drop in my already full glass of patience. ” Well I posted this Weekly War Change day/time (Civil Unrest) (To Forum Moderators) in the PvP Forum a couple of days ago, and non of the moderators responded! Guess you can't ask for anything in this game, and the moderators are useless (Not trying to be mean, sorry guys)! Maybe …

• Sunflare's Forum Feedback

Vayus - - Constructive Feedback

> Well, I hate websites which force me to use only some mobile version even if I select 'request desktop' - limited view, only vertical scrolling, options hidden here and there or not available at all. Works fine for me (Android 4.4, Chrome). Anyone can confirm the issue? > It's not about my preferences. What's the point of 'upgrading' the forum platform if it's going to be full of trash menus making it less responsive and/or unattractive? I'd rather see Google ads if the money will go for somet…

• Faites long feu avec ce pack coloré : à compter d'aujourd'hui et jusqu'au mardi 28 février, 2 packs avec des apparences d'armes spectrales enflammées sont disponibles dans la boutique TERA. Laissez-vous séduire par une arme polychrome rutilante et son nuage arc-en-ciel ou optez pour l'armure de l'ombre nocturne et son arme ardente flamboyante ! Les autres n'auront d'yeux que pour vous... Pack : look de fraternité polychrome 74838cb16367bb9e82caab9ff033a7.jpg- Boîte à malice : apparence d'arme po…

• The perfect blend of colorful action and fiery resolve! Starting today you can pick up two packages containing flaming spectral weapon skins from the TERA Shop – but only until Tuesday, 28th February. Bathe in the rainbow lights from the cute emoticloud while wielding a glowing Polychrome weapon, or cut through the darkness with the Nightshadow armor and flaming Ardentfire weapon skin! You'll earn yourself a fearsome reputation, whichever you choose. Package: Polychrome College Gear 74838cb16367…

• Brennende Entschlossenheit trifft heiteres Farbenspiel – ab sofort und nur bis Dienstag, den 28. Februar, sind im TERA-Shop zwei Pakete mit den flammenden Spektralwaffendesigns erhältlich. Schwinge eine strahlende Polychromwaffe, während dein Wölkchen dich in regenbogenfarbenes Licht taucht, oder schlüpfe in die Nachtschattenrüstung und bewaffne dich mit einer feurigen Ardeonwaffe! Welchen Style du auch wählst, ehrfürchtige Blicke sind dir gewiss. Paket: Polychromer College-Style 74838cb16367bb9…

• As you already posted in the buddy up thread (and that's the only place where those codes belong), thread closed.

• Sunflare's Forum Feedback

Vayus - - Constructive Feedback

> Despite the switching happening in 2017, the new platform is uglier, slower and user-unfriendly. Even the only positive thing they came up with as an argument in support of the switch - the 'great' mobile version - is in fact much worse than before. The update to WBB4 had to be done and it was done. I personally like the mobile version though I also was fine with the WBB3 one even if there was no mobile support at all before. Of course it's normal not everyone likes something new from the begi…

• Welcome back. As half of the introduction isn't an introduction but a "My thoughts" on the forum, I moved the second post into this thread: Sunflare's Forum Feedback You will receive an answer there shortly.

• Wake up and rename this to Gunner!

Vayus - - Classes

Thread closed then.

• Wake up and rename this to Gunner!

Vayus - - Classes

If you are talking about renaming Engineer to Gunner: Done, thank you.

• Hallo im neuen Forum

Vayus - - Diskussionen über TERA

Quote from Seyuna: “Wird der deutsche Forenbereich auch noch so hergerichtet? Würde die Übersicht schon was verbessern Hier das Bild, da ich es nicht so reinstellen durfte D: ” Wir haben nun auch DE und FR geändert, die Bereiche sollten nun übersichtlicher sein. Feedback dazu ist gerne gesehen.

• Quote from Falmer: “Because they occupy space and I have to scroll when I open this subforum to read new posts. ” We will try to reduce the amount of pinned threads in the next days.

• They are here and pinned for a reason, I don't see why you should be able to hide them.

• Enchanteurs, tenez-vous prêts : Ce week-end, obtenez un nouveau type d’Alkahest et utilisez-le librement pour l’apogée et l’enchantement ! Vendredi, samedi et dimanche, chaque jour entre 18h00 et 21h30, vous recevrez un alkahest d’un nouveau genre. Il est si spécial qu’il ne porte aucun nom et brille d’une couleur bleue étrange ! Utilisez cet alkahest pour enchanter/l’Apogée avec les coûts suivants : Enchantement classique : Nécessite 16 Alkahests par essai comme d’habitude. Conversion d’Apogée …

• Super Hour: Easy Awakening

Vayus - - News & Announcements

There’s nothing rude about this awakening! This weekend you’ll get a new type of Alkahest and use it to awaken and enchant for free! Friday, Saturday and Sunday, between 18:00 and 21:30 each day, you’ll get a special kind of Alkahest. It’s so special, that it has no name and glows in an eerie blue color! Use this Alkahest to enchant/awaken with the following costs: Normal Enchantment Needs 16 Alkahest per try as usual. Awakening Weapons, armor, gloves and shoes can be awakened for 25 blue Alkahe…

• Verzauberer aufgepasst – dieses Wochenende werden spezielle Alkaheste verteilt, mit welchen ihr ohne Kosten Verzauberungsversuche unternehmen könnt! Jeweils am Freitag, Samstag und Sonntag zwischen 18:00 und 21:30 Uhr bekommt Ihr dieses spezielle Alkahest. Es ist so speziell, dass es keinen Namen trägt, und geheimnisvoll funkelt. Die Kosten mit diesem Alkahest sind wie folgt: Normale Verzauberung Benötigt wie normal 16 Alkahest pro Versuch. Apexumwandlung Waffe, Rüstung, Hände und Füße benötigen…

• Hallo im neuen Forum

Die wichtigsten Profilfelder werden nun bei den Beiträgen angezeigt. Ist das so in Ordnung oder sollen noch weitere Felder dazu? Quote from Bakekitsune: “Kay Frage btw Problemchen - Gibt es irgendwie eine Einschränkung für Bilder, die man in sein Profil packen kann bzgl Größe? Ich wollte dieses Bild hier imgur.com/a/Gg9Nd in mein Profil packen, hab auch schön das http in https geändert ( und der link funktioniert dann auch noch weiterhin ), aber in meinem Profil wird nur ein Icon angezeigt das d…

• Hallo im neuen Forum

Bei Login-Problemen (im Sinne von eingeloggt bleiben) hilft - wie schon öfters erwähnt - das Löschen von Cache und Cookies, funktioniert dann wunderbar. Eine Verknüpfung vom Game-Account mit dem Board-Account ist nicht vorgesehen.

• Hallo im neuen Forum

Wir haben uns alle lieb, wir liken nur.

• My eyes.. the pain

Vayus - - Discussions about TERA

Just that you know, we are working on the board structure a bit at the moment. If you have aeny suggestions please let us know.