Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Cutting Edge Lunar Dancer?

Aeq - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from Matrixo: “Cap'n and Admiral of the black titles, are better than 1st Lunar Dancer 65 title o.o ” Except it's nothing special. I guess about 90% of the Killian Archers/Sorcs got that title. It'd be special on a Priest/Mystic though, I guess, like King of the Ring.

• Returning player

Aeq - - Player Questions & Answers

Quote from Kaikanken: “Ok , so show me a decent amount of examples of people who built their full +15 gear without spending 1 euro and playing less than 2 hours a day. ” Your first comment was about building VM, not about upgrading it to +15.

• Global chat and newcomers

@deathfeeble: What an argument though. What else isn't "required to play" as well? Global Chat? Simply turn it off. PvE? Go gather Goblu Essences or do PvP. PvP/3v3: Don't poison threads with discussions about 3v3, that's hopeless anyway! Yeah.

Quote from deathfeeble: “Quote from Spatsu: “I like how most of the people who talk about this barely queued 3v3 or didn't queue at all. ” A few of us over here like how a select sort of people come talk about 3v3 problems in a "Global chat and newbies" thread. ” Which is because 3v3 is one of the most toxic environment parts of the whole game, thus it affects the newcomers now.

• Returning player

Quote from Kaikanken: “Welcome back =) Remember , mid sets FTW ; VMs are just for those who can spend at least 7 hours grinding everyday or at least 300 euro each month . ” Nerf that bias please.

• Quote from zajeb: “kiciuk is there any reason for this? ^_^...what about ninjas then ” Somewhat legit though regarding Om3ga since he always writes about deleting Content

• Returning player

Guess if you don't want to grind, TERA's the wrong game for you regarding PvE. Guile & VM7 should do fine though.

• PvP - Gruppensuche

Aeq - - Konstruktives Feedback

Soll mit einem zukünftigen Patch kommen, noch vor VM9 soweit ich weiß .

• a forever newbie.

Aeq - - Introduce yourself

Greetings and welcome to the forums.

• Cutting Edge Lunar Dancer?

Quote from Destii: “Still just a title.... ” Some people give their shirts and soul away for some exquisite title, you know.

• Welcome back, you're an awesome guy. I hope I'll probably see you in Fraywind Canyon as the Team leader. :'D

• Profanity filter #3

The quality of the chat went straight downhill due to this filter, indeed.

Quote from deathfeeble: “ The other time I got kicked for crystals was when I had forgotten to switch template and was on PVE setup. Not a word, just kick. Hard to ask or just say "check your crystals"? Or is it completely okay to just automatically assume that we're looking at a noob who doesn't know anything about PVP or crystals The problem starts elsewhere here... ” Always expect the worst when going random, I guess?

@Hr1s7i: The key in Lupul's 3v3 scenario is the "majority". The "majority" in 3v3 is 2 afaik, so you need 2 players to kick the 3rd player. If said "majority" thinks you're a burden to their team, they'll simply kick - which is only normal, really. In PvE it's roughly the same - if you get an afk guy which prevents you from entering the dungeon, that guy will be kicked for sure.

• Langeweile in Tera

Aeq - - Diskussionen über TERA

Quote from Destii: “Aber das ist ja das Problem. Im opening post vom Thread wird gesagt, dass dieser Content ''langweilig'' sei(4 Monate Zyklus). Wenn dieser Content schon langweilig ist und man eig. die dungeons/raids nur noch am farmen ist(Ihr sagt dazu ''Auf farm status haben'' oder was auch immer), warum sollte da ein Content patch für 10 monate geiler sein? Ich finde es auch ziemlich geil, wenn man sich sein gear hart erspielen/farmen muss. Fühlt sich einfach besser an und zeigt auch einfac…

• PVP-Event/Zeiten

Guckst du hier. => Heute gibt es im Kriegssturm zusätzliche Belohnungen.

• Quote from Sârdai: “Naja mein Sammel/Taschenpet schleppt noch RE NM Zeug mit sich rum ” Pffff. :O Und was soll ich dann erst sagen, ihr Youngster? :C

• Hallo im neuen Forum

Quote from Vayus: “Die wichtigsten Profilfelder werden nun bei den Beiträgen angezeigt. Ist das so in Ordnung oder sollen noch weitere Felder dazu? ” Ne, passt. Ist im Endeffekt jetzt ja so wie das alte Forum und das ist gut so.

Quote from Spatsu: “Vhks6vy.png ” Oh wow, that's beyond horrible.

• Hallo im neuen Forum

Quote from Bakekitsune: “Wait what - ich bekomm nicht tatsächlich gemeldet wenn jemand, dem ich "folge" einen Beitrag irgendwo liked? :o Ist das jetzt das neue Tera-Facebook hier oder was geht? ” So in etwa. Ich warte aber noch auf den Dislike-Button (den es in WBB4 auch gibt). Der wurde aber bestimmt absichtlich nicht implementiert, nicht dass gewisse User hier damit noch Schindluder treiben. :'D