Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Last time when I checked, one person wrote he would love to play a certain mmorpg, but he doesn't want to play with other people. I guess, despite it's oldschool'ness, SOTA devs are propably going in the right direction by creating an mmorpg, where you'll be able to chose who do you want to actually play with.

• That's what you get in mmorpg's nowadays. You know which fault is it? Yours. Because a typical modern gamer cries to no end in the beggining, because he doesn't want to be ganked and stuff has to be "fair". So devs impose those stupid rules, safe zones and various silly buffs. In the end it always backlashes towards the very same people who used to scream the loudest about "fairness" and "safety" of new players. In the end almost everyone is just weak and egoistical; if it's them, they want to b…

• Quote from Minji: “locking killian doesn't help other servers at all. yes maybe new players will start on those other servers but it will take them month or two to get to the ''level'' that will allow them to do end game content.” TERA is so easy you can currently solo more than 95% of the game's content and easily level up without any issues; it definately won't take anyone a "month" to reach endgame. Stop babysitting new players all the time, cause that's what makes them worse.

• Shouldn't you be happy? It seems servers are getting full again, prolly cause of the upcoming update. Doesn't matter they will get empty again within next 2-3 months; enjoy while it lasts.

• Killian is Full!?

IceD - - [EN] - Forum Archive (General)

I'd laugh, only if it would be that funny.

• Wow. So fun. Much amaze. Need applaud. Jokes aside, I thought GM's were actually some extremely rare kind of pokeymons, since I never seen any, not to mention even cathing a single one.

• I remember one, when I went back playing CS after ignoring it for months (for a reason). Marvelous matching system took our 360 pro no scope team against an almost full premade. Within first two minutes, more than half of our team simply left the match. In the end I just fooled around, sniping single kills with other tryhards, when the rest of the team remained in the team spawn. Epic times, indeed.

• Quote from evilias: “Can you finally tell me that reason? I mean why do you consider Tera as crappy MMO. I have seen many posts of you. Well yeah, sometimes it makes sense, but you are such a hater :thumbdown:” I don't consider TERA a crappy mmo. I consider it a game, that didn't managed to face the expectations of it's own playerbase and went straight downhill a while after the release, cause devs actually saw that and stopped caring. It propably didn't even met their own expectations to start …

• That awkward feeling when low activity servers are actually more active than the main ones. Don't worry, they are propably all farming membranes. They will be back soon.

• Quote from Flanberry: “New =/= better, you'll get bored of archage and start seeing its flaws im pretty sure. It was the same with GW2 anyway, it was hype at the start but people got bored so quickly and dumped it for a reason, me included. New is fun for awhile (maybe enough while to make you lose old addictions) but in the end its not better ” I played and have been following AA since they started to work on it. I know all the flaws and good sides of the game; AA is far from being flawless, bu…

• Argument worthy of a mature player, Flan. As long as Trion will keep up with it's promises on certain content issues for the western release (and so far, they've been doing a good job), AA might become a decent successor to L2, with a ton more of content any of the previous mmorpg's ever had. In terms of general pvp/fun and possibilites, it's not as good as Shadowbane, but very close. Meanwhile, you can support TERA by saying it has an awesome combat system and queue up for more dead 3v3; I'd ra…

• There's nothing to be afraid of, since TERA is already empty from ages and those who remained (excluding people who never heard of it, got interested and actually downloaded the client), are those who will remain forever anyway. Not sure if a curse, or blessing.

• If I have to add something and be honest as well, PvE-focused servers simply appeal to carebears, because they typically eliminate the need of full interaction with other players, both in positive and negative ways; PvE players tend to ignore and eliminate the unpleasant ones. In general, it's detrimental to the overall game experience, but who am I to judge what others want.

• Game design 10+ years ago: TA: More than 17 years (still played, huge community and modding scene) JJ2: More than 16 years (still played, unofficialy developed) SC: More than 16 years (still played, community bigger than in SC2) UT: More than 15 years (still played, huge community & modding scene) Game design past 2007: Games die out 2-4 years after official release. Played only by the most hardcore fans, they are quickly forgotten. I doubt anyone even actually remembers about TERA's anniversary…

• People complain out of obvious reasons; if things would be the way they should, no one would ever said a bad word about BHS, nor GF, nor EME. And don't start the talk about KR players - they cry and complain even more and about the most trivial things even western players don't, just check their official forums. One of the reasons TERA has so many issues and fu*ked up mechanics is because of the korean playerbase and their absurd/unrealistic demands and game style sporting eternal focus on gearg…

• Good old days

IceD - - [EN] - Forum Archive (General)

TERA_ScreenShot_20120401_231134.png Good ol' times, indeed. They will never return.

• Quote from Bacon: “when you are L60 and done some stuff, to get gear you want, it turn`s into a Dress-up-Game” TERA_ScreenShot_20140226_213920.png *looks at herself* Shocking truth!

• 1. Killian 2. Warrior, sorcerer, lancer or berserker if you want challenge and are a masochist. 3. This is a pve-centred geagrinding game with focus on instancing, pvp is an addition, nevertheless it has one of the best pk/owpvp possibilities, ever. Combat is fantastic. You should be preety much entertained.

• I'd write an response, but Dharc gave me a warning, so I can't. Sorry.

• FYI, there are places ingame where you can basically camp people, who will be jumping off the vines/ladders. Same might happen to you, so better take care.