Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 165.

• BuddyUp! Codes

DeviliciousAngel - - Mystel - PvE - EN

Few codes for Mystel: Kikilina#3781 Kikilana#3133 Cruella.Devil#8937 Also if you have any beginner questions or need help with your healer alts, feel free to ask away! You can PM me on Kikilina or Cruella.Devil in game

• Hey guys, so I already sent a ticket to GMs about this problem, but their response wasn't helpful coz they thought I'm actually looking for their help with lvl28 quest...Well yes, some lvl65 ppl do quests for achievements Anyway, when I took the quest in mines it says you have to find Townsfolk's Belongings in Halls of Shadow. No big deal, found them while doing other quests, I saw yellow sign next to it, BUT it didn't let me collect it, couldn't mine it, or kill it, or anything board.tera.gamef…

• People can't log in

DeviliciousAngel - - Bug Reports

I personally tried VPN program someone suggested here and got blocked, but after I deleted that software my acc wasn't blocked anymore, and I could log in without problems.

• People can't log in

I thought I'm doing something wrong.. I just got home from work and I can't play

• Thrall of life=party cleanse

DeviliciousAngel - - Classes

Quote from Miriad: “Are the awakening improvements actually useful?? the thrall of life seems rather useless to me once you reach endgame. It heals so little hp that is almost ridiculous, and 99,9% of the times he will never target your teammates, not to mention the ridiculous time frame he has to perform any healing abilities, absurd. I basically never use it lol. Only when i remember it is there ” Awakening thrall of life is just AMAZING, as Mini said it heals huge about of HP (including your …

• Thrall of life=party cleanse

Heya my fellow healers! During my time in Tera I realized that not many people know about easier way to cleanse as a mystic. We all know how annoying it is to aim at someone to select your cleansing targets, well this might save your nerves! Use your Thrall of life as your cleansing tool! This little guy provides awesome abilities once you get your awaken buff BUT his first skill will always auto-cleanse everyone around you, and it doesn't matter if you're awakened or not. I'm not 100% sure what…

• Pit of Petrax in 5 s?

Thanks for your input Jixxy . I do throw bunch of motes around boss before combat starts and once I have enough I summon king blob. I also have double set of rolls on my weap for dmg, using dyad backcrit crystal set and everything I can think of... I was just wondering if maybe there is some other trick that I didnt know of coz in 4-5 sec I can barely even summon the king blob xD

• Pit of Petrax in 5 s?

Heya guys, I was wondering how do mystics do Pit of Petrax in 4-5 secs? Whats the secret? My myst has +8 SC gear and I use DPS crystals, glyphs, all consumables etc, but it seems impossible to reach anything under 15 sec, and thats with huge luck factor. Any ideas or tricks?

• Mystic motes problem

Quote from Poofpoof: “Quote from DeviliciousAngel: “[...] Does anyone else have same issue or maybe problem is in my comp or settings? ” Heyo DeviliciousAngel, do you mean this? Link to the thread: ->Delayed Motes I made several videos you can check in that thread, and this one shows it very clearly youtube.com/watch?v=8pQM3Ei60OQ I still get that bug sometimes but i stopped bothering with this. If that happens to me, im "fixing" it by just resarting the game. But back then it happened to me mor…

• Mystic motes problem

Heya guys, After some time in game my motes start lagging or something.. Not even sure how to explain this thing. I use skill to drop them but they appear few seconds later, even if I move away they will drop on the spot where I used skill, just 5-6 seconds later. When I try to drop and pickup, it doesn't work until I visually see the mote after a while, BUT detonation skill still works even if they didn't appear. This issue gets solved only when I re-log the game. Does anyone else have same iss…

• Mystic's auras

I hate this bug coz its not easy to notice it every time, especially if you're in run where you need lots of healing/reviving and your mana runs out just for a sec and u dont realize your aura went off for quite some time. Also when you switch instances sometimes auras stay on, and sometimes they dont, but their icon is always blinking no matter what

• Deli's video guides

DeviliciousAngel - - Guides

KNNM guide from mystics POV. If you guys have more info about some skills or class tips don't hesitate to leave them under video in comments so we can all learn together! youtube.com/watch?v=gf_l8MG0N54

• Deli's video guides

Quote from CrystalVoid: “Quote from DeviliciousAngel: “Lol yeah, I still play, just a bit less than before since RL is slowly taking over ” How comes you can't take feedback when someone tries to help you improve your play? ” When did that happen! I always encourage ppl to give any kind of advice on videos or in game and then I implement them if they are right.

• Deli's video guides

Lol yeah, I still play, just a bit less than before since RL is slowly taking over

• Deli's video guides

TRHM (sorry it took so long for this one!) youtube.com/watch?v=kcOI-8odWmk

• Choosing a Class

Quote from Runeterra: “So last time I played Tera was 3-4 years ago, last class I remember is Reaper being released, and I want some new suggestions on which class to go for, because I have noticed they changed skill level requirements. I am leaning over mostly on Sorcerer and Lancer, but these are viable options too: Mystic, Priest So pick one for me please. ” Welcome back to TERA first of all Since u ask for my personal opinion I would chose Lancer or Mystic since most of LFGs lately look for …

• Deli's video guides

Quote from Arlos: “For the second boss: The laser does 100% HP dmg so it is survivable at full life with Kaias Shield or totem but you can also posiotion the sphere in a way that it goes through the boss but from left to right. The pistons at the edge aren't really that deadly. I already saw a guile mystic survive them. Otherwise good job as always. ” Now it makes sense why I survived those lasers few times xD. I didn't find that info in written guides so I thought I was lucky or idk xD. Pistons…

• Deli's video guides

RK-9 guide: youtu.be/sc_RnX0uQdw

• Killian hamster died

DeviliciousAngel - - Killian - PvP - EU

Seems its up again, just logged in nvm.. DCed again 5 mins later xD

• Hey there! Its hard to learn patterns in advance without failing it few times in actual fight, then you will get a "feel" for them and you won't even think about it after a while. I will link you to those attacks in my videoguide so you can see what boss is doing before them, maybe it helps a bit: youtu.be/8JPxgADJIrw?t=16m42s youtu.be/8JPxgADJIrw?t=17m10s As a sorc or any other DD, you have to stay in back and watch for those pushback mechanics, as Arlos already explained. Also for myst try to …