Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• BuddyUp! Codes

Tahi - - Mystel - PvE - EN

My character: Tahiroxi Tahiroxi's Server: (EN) - Mystel BuddyUp Code: Tahiroxi#2567 ----------------------------------- (2/3)

• Quote from Aelfryd: “@Torasu I'm not complaining about ppl complaining, I just wanted to remind them that event was called Challenge, not giveaway. This one was far from p2w event, what more, if I should consider it to be real challenge it exclude tc players coz there is no challenge doing 10 dungs within 12 entries but doing 10 within 6 is... and it is up to everyone to decide if 2k fs + drop are worth of 4 reset scrolls or not ” @Aelfryd I definitely agree with the argument about it being chal…

• Quote from Kapt: “So you agree that TC is more than worth the cost but still refuse to buy it and then come to forum crying about not having TC? ” I feel like u just look for confirmation u didnt waste money buying TC xP . The whole thing is about EVENT to begin with NOT TC. Let me put it simply JUST FOR U so appreciate. 1. As i was reminded sec ago which i didnt mention before, Youre quite right, TC isnt worth 170k, u can easily buy it for 120k so u got cheated mate 2. What i am saying is that …

• Event: Champion Challenges

Tahi - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from Kapt: “Quote from Tahi: “For 300 credits? no ty x) can u even hear yself? "cant u pay 170k to take part in events for one month when they were free to join for all players for over 4 years before?" Its like saying "can't u pay 170k to get that item worth 500gold?" Events are supposed to be fun and make the game interesting for players who stay with Tera. The gifts really werent worth buying stuff to get them but idea of event is fun and interesting no matter how little are the things …

For 300 credits? no ty x) can u even hear yself? "cant u pay 170k to take part in events for one month when they were free to join for all players for over 4 years before?" Its like saying "can't u pay 170k to get that item worth 500gold?" Events are supposed to be fun and make the game interesting for players who stay with Tera. The gifts really werent worth buying stuff to get them but idea of event is fun and interesting no matter how little are the things u can get, thats why i think Your pr…

• @Aelfryd I wasnt even gonna reply bc of how stupid your point is, but sure lets get into discussion. For starters idk about others i never said there is too little time daily to do the event. If u read with understanding u would know that the problem is that we had 6 days on finishing dung 10 times while having only 1 entrance per day. If u can count we can only run it 6 times. lets say u buy reset scroll with credits, u pay for 4 x 700 credits if im correct. Thats 2800 credits. for just one of …

Event ends tomorrow, is there any response about prolonging it? Edit: I guess thread can be closed, they didnt give us one thought x)

Its an open discussion so Im very curious about thoughts of other players, because I personally feel the event is very much p2w. Quantity of days we have to run those dungs 10-20 times is too short for normal players to be able to finish before the end of event. That event is reasonable only for players paying for Tera club or buying reset scrolls and rewards really dont feel worth paying 1k for BRH reset scroll for example. Its just my personal opinion, what are Your thoughts on it.