Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• BuddyUp! Codes

DedCT - - Mystel - PvE - EN

BuddyUP Codes — Server Mystel Ded#0581 (0/3) | Dedpsycho#5147 (0/3) | Dedhazy#8691 (1/3) | Dedgun#1058 (0/3) | Dedscythe#7642 (0/3) | Dedexe#8994 (0/3) | Dedvodoo#5530 (0/3) | Dedpanther#2982 (0/3) | Dedlunaire#9796 (0/3)| Dedsmash#3127 (0/3) | Dedchain#2301 (0/3) | Dedninja#0704 (0/3) Be aware that codes comes in char name followed by # and four digits, (#/#) indicates how many players have used the code. P.S. Mentioned above codes working significantly if you not login for more than month or i…

• BuddyUp! Codes

DedCT - - Mystel - PvE - EN

BuddyUP Codes — Server Mystel Ded#0581 (3/3) | Dedpsycho#5147 (3/3) | Dedhazy#8691 (1/3) | Dedgun#1058 (1/3) | Dedscythe#7642 (3/3) | Dedexe#8994 (0/3) | Dedvodoo#5530 (0/3) | Dedpanther#2982 (2/3) | Dedlunaire#9796 (3/3)| Dedsmash#3127 (2/3) | Dedchain#2301 (3/3) | Dedninja#0704 (3/3) Be aware that codes comes in char name followed by # and four digits, (#/#) indicates how many players have used the code. P.S. Mentioned above codes working significantly if you not login for more than month or i…

• Guys, I've just used an Additional Char Slot (9-17), already got a Veteran Account 8 slots, and last event they have added one more slot with code so in totoal I had 9 slots! Currently all of my slots are busy. So, I've used that 9-17 slots, made a new char and when I try to add one more game doesn't allow me to do more. Is there anything gone wrong? Thanks. EDIT: You may close this thread, got the whole idea by wrong.

• Quote from Sunflare: “Quote from Tante.Herbert: “afaik only for new created chars after the maintenance ” It's never been like that. The first character to reach a milestone gets the reward. It doesn't matter when you created the char. ” That's means it's gonna work tomorrow for the Lv1 char regardless creation date.

• Quote from Dizaster: “so dose VM8 ill be +14 from the start ? I mean like +0 to +14? or do I have to make it to +13 then use the scroll? ” Nope, you won't do anything, once you reach 65 level and you've got the weapon by adding the scroll to the weapon will be +14 instantly. So, your turn will be if you wanna make it +15 you will have to head over to Mu-Workshop at Habere and start your enchant over there

• Quote from Dizaster: “I'm new guys, and I want to ask, what do they mean by +14? will that work for guile weapons? or only Deathwark? ” That's mean you're starting the game with one of awesome weapons at the moments, currently it's VM8, VM indicates Vision Maker which is some kind of weapons you needs to gather some different materials in order to craft. Only VM weapons can be enchanted up to +15 which gives you an additional 6% more damage compared to mid-tier weapons (only enchanted up to +12)…

• Quote from subs: “I'll let myself pin to this thread as to not duplicate questions about same event: The box is not tradeable/bankable but what if I open it? Are the items not bankable either? Cheers ” Nope, tried what you're asking about later event and it's working. So, you're just opening the box with your event char enchanting your items, since then those items are bankable

• Hello guys, Wanted to ask a question regarding to tomorrow event, actually I've a new char Lv1 (got some achievements; cause transferring some gold to from my others)! Does the event rules will be applied upon her or should I create new char after tomorrow maintenance? Thank you and I apologize for any inconvenience may have caused you. Ded, Threads merged | Vayus

• Cannot See Compass

DedCT - - Player Questions & Answers

Quote from Glacial`: “^ That. Resetting UI position will make the UI elements go back to their default spaces. Another option is to increase the compass's UI size so big that you might be able to drag it around. And then decrease its value back. ” Thank you for your kind reply, actually by increasing the compass size it came out to screen!!! Just dragged it away of my screen edges. EDIT: Problem solved, thanks to everyone.

• Cannot See Compass

Hola guys! Anyone got ideas for how to solve this thing, kindly check pic below. imgur.com/a/eSryj This issue has occurred immediately after yesterday patch. Was doing good at the beginning of gameplay, further after little while the compass suddenly vanished. Remarks: 1- I've no mods 2- Friend of mine advised me to look over UI button, sadly UI button not hidden. Thank you, Ded

• Quote from Tech: “Hei, this happens when you log from another location/country or it has something to do with ipv4/6. Try to contact your provider to fix it or log from a 3g connection then switch to your network after you hit Play and the game window starts. This might also be 12/24h "ban" protection so support will most likely tell you what's going on. ” Thank you Ian Your talk such happened today, as I've installed a VPN by mistake into my chrome and starting with trying to login into game we…

• Hello guys, Kinda, was trying to reach the game website today but unfortunately a pop up message keeps showing "An error has occurred, please try again later" In other hand, while trying to login to the game today was shocked as the main launcher login screen keeps loading without starting the game. Please check pictures attached below, I would appreciate any kind of help. Thanking you for your collaborations and I apologize for any inconvenience may have caused you. P.S. I've submitted a ticket…

• Circle fragment

Quote from Nakuraku: “Hello, Where I can get it dropped? Thanks ” Simply put, you can acquire Circlet itself while doing dungeons such as KDNM, BRNM, VHNM and VSNM (depends on luck ratio)! those dungeons currently tested, and I've got most of my Circlet by playing over there.

• Quote from MarkBlax: “Probably one of the "I want to play the strongest class!" Just make Valkyrie and chill, mate. ” She is getting her 2nd DPS nerf, 10% low critical damage for main DPS skills (SC, RB, GS). Feels bad man!!!

• Yup, it can. Had both Manaya and Kaia's weapon skins, works perfectly except that visual bug after activating your Ragnarok (all weapon skins). That bug actually vanishing your plus glow by the end of Ragnarok! GF already know about that visual bug and they currently working on it.

• Players Online?

Quote from MontiQtc: “Hello! I played TERA a long time ago and now I want to do it again. My doubts are: How many people (approximately) still play actively? Is it worth fresh start now? Are there enough people to set up groups for quest / dungeons? Regards! ” Welcome back! As per my point of view, the game currently active and there are a decent number of online players each day playing the game. You may start with a BuddyUP code as the game counting you as a coming-back player, that would help…

• Quote from Schnarchgott: “Yep mildly annoying i love the enchantment glow. Kinda sad about it. Wont get fixed. ” So, we should have to deal with that visual effect for long time, is that official? or you're just gotta used according to your game experience

• Simply, when we awaken Ragnarok skill once it's vanished, we got no weapons enchantment glow, neither +12 nor +15! Weapons are back to it's NPC glow +0. Figured out if we changed our costumes, clothes or even used teleport scroll to anywhere in game, enchantment glow back again.

• Happy hour events

DedCT - - Discussions about TERA

No need to worry about it, as it comes very soon! Usually Happy Hours comes often before server maintenance or weekends, just because the updated content of Tera Shop to get some bundles. P.S. Watch it carefully as the 5th anniversary within way to hit servers Happy gaming!

• World Boss HUMEDRAS

DedCT - - Bug Reports

The only way to hunt as fast as you can, log out before server maintenance where the Boss spawn and keep yourself some time! Once servers goes online, hit the button and just hit one hit.