Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

• Quote from Biozid: “Du hast es mit deinem albernen Kommentar eigentlich genau getroffen. Richtig, hacke dir eine Hand ab und stricke schneller als jemand mit 2. DAS wäre eine Leistung. ” Wenn es für dich eine Motivation ist ständig neue Wege zu finden um in lknm zu wipen, bitteschön. Letztendlich wird die Argumentenkette darauf hinauslaufen, dass jeder das tun sollte was ihm Spaß macht. Ich denke der primäre Spaßfaktor bei einem Computerspiel liegt für viele im "Durchspielen" sprich im Fortschri…

• Quote from Noyn: “Spieler die ein bestimmtes Gear bereits haben (zB Stormcry) müssen eigentlich nicht Frostmetal Dungeons laufen wenn sie ihr Gear weiter ausbauen möchten. ” Das und wenn ich fertig bin Item-XP zu stacken für alle upgrades, bin ich von den jeweiligen Dungeons dermaßen übersättigt.. Dadurch, dass das VM- Recycling abgetreten ist, muss man ziemlich viel Zeit investieren um ins Endgame zu kommen, weil neuer Content einfach "langgezogen und drangehangen" wird. Wie motivierend das ist…

• Overall I have to say, that I am satisfied with the event. 50x Goldfinger Tokens, 15x Supreme Metal & 15x Scavenged Supplies, 5x Glowing Oneiric Crystals(Event Item) and Bait Boxes are items I want to see in an advent calendar. A small gift, you can look forward to using. A small piece of chocolate. Now, the flaw I saw in this calendar, and the reason people might deem it a bad event, is consistancy. Despite doing well on the most parts, there are a few things to improve on. 1) unfitting gifts T…

• Fishing Rods?

Vanli - - Player Questions & Answers

Quote from tobtheking2: “The description is wrong. Green rod doesnt give more BAF chance is sadly just an tool-tip error. ” This Xermetal Rod gives chance for high grade fish 3% (+3% per upgrade) & 1,5% decrease of waiting time (+1,5% per upgrade) for a fish to get caught. Ash Sapling Rod gives an additional 0,3% chance for a BAF (+0,3% per upgrade). Fairywind Rod decreases the auto- fishing time (countdown after a fish got caught) by 3% (+3% per level).

• Once you use the hairstyle item from the calendar you get to see which colors you can get and you can preview them with by left- clicking one. I guess that is what Aeq means. The actual choosing only takes place when you have a "Meruma Dream" item, where the previewable colors each have a black circle in the top right corner which gets ticked once you choose (right- click) the color. When you right- click the colors on the calendar item, nothing happens.

• Hi, das betraf die alte Version von der Tarnlichtung. Ende 2014 wurde diese "entfernt" und Anfang 2015 wurde die Tarnlichtung wiedereröffnet als Premiumgebiet (zu erreichen mit den Schriftrollen über die Tera Clubleiste) ohne diese Bedingung.

• Ready for Mega-Server!

Vanli - - Discussions about TERA

- PvE/PvP Collision? I can hardly understand why this is even a point in the whole topic. The only difference between Killian and PvE Servers is the outlaw declaration if I am not wrong, which has 3 major uses right now: - to avoid getting healed while doing guardians, so you can use slaying (which caters to PvE players) or while dueling so you avoid random heals mid- duel - to gank players in the open world once every 2 years when there is a hunting event with decent rewards - to suicide in VO …

• Quote from john4iri: “I mean even guild named "War" is about to leave killian . ” Implying that a lot of people from one of the biggest guilds are about to buy transfers might not help our cause here

• If the smart dyad niveots are not bound to any character you should not be able to transfer them

• May be an unpopular opinion but I like the system. The fact that some people were shown able to do 20- 30 tries already -although failed- does not confirm a scarcity of the materials. Remember that the patch is relatively new and that +3 will be the cap for quite a long time. In my opinion an exponential increase of the success rate is over the top, a linear one or slight cost reduction per failed attempt might already do the trick. e.g. +2%, +3%, +4%, +5% and so on or -10% (of the previous atte…

• 1 : UI It's a very big change since the health- and manabar are now next to each other rather than on top. That means if your health bar decreases, it decreases to the right now, instead to the left. I personally will have to get used to it before judging because right now it feels too uncomfortable to give an objective opinion. I never paid much attention to the buff bar, but it seems a bit cluttered to me. About the deaths, I can't tell if somebody dies because due to their minimalistic design…

• Can confirm, happened to me a few times. Also killing the last boss is not a necessity for this to happen. You can leave mid dungeons and sometimes it doesn't port you out, even your original group recruits a 5th player. You will still be there with them.

• Rangliste

Vanli - - Diskussionen über TERA

leute können lesen es wurde bestätigt, dass es ein Problem mit der Verteilung gibt weswegen sich die "nächsten Tage" auch heute Abend zu einer Woche hinziehen werden, wenn nicht noch länger. Quote from lady.kill: “Hallo Wildwerner, Mit den Titeln gibt es momentan Probleme. Ich habe z.B. auch noch meinen Titel von letzter Season aus AA HM. Obwohl ich in der aktuellen Season nicht mehr Platz 1 war. An der Lösung des Problems wird bereits gearbeitet. Die Titel kann man nach dem Fix dann einfach übe…

• It has barely been two days but yes, the rewards should have been distributed before the merge happened so it would have been in our inbox. 50 players per class are expecting a reward on 5 ladders except for Skyring where it's 20. Potentially well over 1000 players, on each server that is. And in addition to the delayed ending it's almost weekend.

• Quote from WildWerner: “Eessentialmana hat nix mit Europa zu tun, das ist Amerika. ” Doch, aber hier ist die Liste von GF docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…RgzlM/edit#gid=1147137041 DIe Belohnungen sind bis jetzt weder bei den betreffenden Spielern von Yurian (und denen vom ehemaligen Dagon) sowie Mystel (und Bahaar)

• Server merge

Quote from xEcronomus: “Just because he doesnt look for new people to play with doesnt mean others dont want server merge and he can agree with other's opinion about merging mystel and killian. ” He was the first one to bring it up here though.

• Server merge

I get that. I am just wondering why someone is pro-merge if they already have a fixed setup of 2 or 3 priests on Killian who they trust. Quote from Trappiez: “i don't trust any priest on killian ” Would that change on Mystillian? If yes why, because your claim here is that there is no difference between PvE and PvP players attitude whise and how can you differentiate trustworthy from wildcard priests if you react there in a similar way?

• Server merge

It's just rude. If I am trying to approach anyone and they reply to me in this way I just end the conversation. All they are saying is "I don't want to talk to you, because I don't know you" or a bit more twisted "Reveal who you are, so I am able to tell if you can have the audacity to speak up to me". They are not in the mood, no use of getting offended over it. Quote from Trappiez: “What does my skill level have to do with who I trust as a priest, or for that matter anyone else I play with? ” …

• Server merge

It appears to be very lose topic, so why not? Let's see I did not expect a merge that early, but I think the timing is okay. Enough time to develop a character and stock up on ressources that are less-limited on the new servers in contrast to the more populated ones. Solo players will struggle to find groups now because queue times are often very long and the LFG is empty so they should welcome to find themselves soon in a more active environment. Quote from Kyureta: “who wanna level with me on …

• Afaik your game- and your forumaccount are not linked in any way