Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Dps meter user=Proxy user? No.

• Why do talents even exist when they could just be addons to glyphs

• With newer hardware (and their software) there can be odd and hard to find compatibility issues with older games. Which TERA is at this point. Having a good computer isn't the only thing that matters. Although unless these problems just suddenly started now, then probably not the problem. Unless an update to windows or some essential software screwed something up.

• I've played a bit of brawler, and used all of the older classes a lot. Even after playing for 5+ years and this time included tryharding , I can only say I "mastered" one class, as in, not finding other people doing better than me or seeing them on any leaderboards anywhere (to clarify, of course mastering doesn't necessarily mean being the number one best of them all. I would consider it being in the same range where the top players are. For example if in equal conditions, gear - consumables et…

• The best game would suit a mix of casual and hardcore. Doesn't strive to get absolute best gear and stats Gear differences due to significant difficulty reaching best gear and stats make competition always unfair. Everyone should have equal gear. There could be choices between things like speed over strength. There would always be one meta, but ping differences, skill differences, equipment fine tuning differences even if all still technically equal tier. And many other things may make one thing…

• Quote from Buschfunker: “How many games do you know which rebirth after ppl left and additional the developer did neccassary changes? Right, noone, cause both facts together will never happen. Last game i played, they just shut down the servers and the game ended ” Runescape got back to almost the best days it ever had in terms of player count when they released old school server and kept updating it. Every update is being polled, and the playerbase decides which updates are good for the game. N…

• I known this is stupid but....

Bargg - - Fan Art & Media

Quote from senita456: “Find me a single person in this world that would buy that armor to see the jiggly animation,it makes as much sense ad elins in kindergarten uniform ” Looking at skyrim armor mods people download the physics versions even for non-skimpy outfits all the time so yeah =D

• Quote from Miriad: “sorry but there are more interesting and logical combinations like the long asked aman gunner. Besides a popori brawler looks even more ridiculous than the elin brawler lol. But oh wait this is tera the more ridiculous characters look the more people love it... ” Animals tend to use their claws to fight so Popori is one of the best races for brawler really. Of course it should have its unique animations that make the use of claws apparent. But it wouldn't happen most likely. …

• Quote from Darknova: “You're wrong again, since we're talking about Tera population only. If you want the metaphor to be right, say that "walking to a gay bar in a post-apocalyptic world, where gay bars are pretty much most of what's left", since Elins are what popular in current game. Maybe it wasn't like that in the past, but what matters to corporations is the current population. And you can trace everything back to Bluehole, catering to what was popular there in the first place, sadly. ” But…

• Quote from Darknova: “Also, mind telling me how the logic would be infallable? Oh wait, you can't, you just wanted to make a cool comment. ” Tera population is not all of humanity. It is mostly what is remaining after many years of elin focused content. To put it plainly, tera has become a place where certain type of people have gathered. When it was new, it was much more diverse and there were all sorts of people. oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/s…_Infographic-610x3602.jpg Shows NA Tera Race distr…

• Quote from Darknova: “Also, about the gay bar metaphor; no, it would be like saying "most humanity is gay" after taking a look at all humanity, and finding out that over 90% of them frequent said gay bars. Saying TERA is dead is also not true, it's in a half-dead state, but the reason why it's not completely dead is apparently due to what I said. ” You're not very good at logic are you? Anyway, I've said this before, but just read comments on youtube videos related to tera new class releases. Li…

• Quote from Haylash: “Oh, aight. So how often this rotation occurs? How long I need wait for new skins on sale? ” Ever and ever forever and ever. Or you can ask for whatever you're looking for here Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :)

• Yes. Another thing that was fine before UI update :I

• One big reason old system was better especially for PvE was because the only +15 item you needed was weapon. Rest +12 was enough for maximum damage output. And BiS chest/boots were very tiny boost over med tier gear offensively.

• Are you considering gold isn't reserved solely for gearing (costumes and other fun stuff)? And dungeon rates are very low compared to guardians. And that you can buy some mats with gold?

• Quote from Genjutsu: “The problem with the game is that it isn't "fun" anymore. I mean I'm not supposed to get stressed playing the game. Now it's a nightmare for everyone: new people will get hard to catch up with old ones and old ones will stop playing because this shit rng and costly enchantement system. The game system needs to be reworked dungeons doesnt drop plenty of useful items everyone is speaking abt silver and golden plate because obtaining it from only crafting is a shit idea same g…

• As soon as I saw the item xp I knew this system was going to suck. Revert to old system +1-9->masterwork +10-12->Awaken +13-15 to bring back cool looking items with their inventory icons. Get rid of tiered crap and all sorts of different mats. Simply normal alkahest, refined alkahest, masterwork alkahest and maybe extensive, rare etc. Feedstock is better than the original fodder items. But don't have tiered feedstock, just higher amounts for high level gear or refined and masterwork feedstock to…

• Do you use CA on other classes than priest? It's not that much better than the rest. But it definitely is criminally easy to do good, just spam two buttons

• Archer's backstep

Bargg - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from Galtero: “its how the game works, you can only cast skills if you have the initial Resource costs , and only when you actually cast it will glpyhs or in your case the passive get applied and reduce what you actually spend ” You're saying if you try to backstep at 120, you can't? But when you backstep at 150, you won't drop to 0, but retain 30? I can definitely backstep at 120 RE. I just hopped around for good 5 minutes in and out of combat without a single fail at 120 RE.

• Archer's backstep

Bargg - - Discussions about TERA

Because you try to dodge too many times within a short time, obviously? x) Also keep in mind Wind Walk uses RE. Maybe your UI is just laggy and it shows 150 even though its less