Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 565.

• Tera pvp is spited in different disciplines, so its more a question about "what kind of pvp" you want to practice. We have the categories Mass pvp (100-20 players) with objects, Raid PvP (20-7) with objects, Group PvP (7-3) and at last 1 vs 1. These are subcategories for OwPvP and BG pvp. As you see the higher the scale of players is the higher benefit it is to be a Ranged or strong front line class or healer. (like Gunner, Archer, Lancer etc) For lower scale of players melees start s to be more…

• One positive thing about BHS lazy behavior, they will not change it. But serious put this crap away here. Nothing scares me more face such guys in RL.

• Glad pvp dont got this.... Why i got the feeling this will happen too.

• Maybe a result of the sleep and another lock on fixes. Idk why they touch this, but they should stay away from this.

• Quote from Aeq: “Ein MMO ohne unendlichen Grind wäre ja auch äußerst langweilig. ” Ohne "Cash shop Lösungen" zu diesen Grind bestimmt Man gibt seinen Kunden was er wünscht. Auch wenn es ein hammer ins Gesicht ist.

• Now we need cellphones and more credit cards. I cant blame the direction of the gaming Industrie. As they mention instand of milking just 1k players they can go milk 10 mio players for the half of efforts (if they exist). Sadly the ideas and concepts like tera had will go lost with this process. (Like having great combat games with nice graphics as Tera are not more rentable to produce compared to a cheap mobile game for millions)

• Table show Weapon, Gloves, Chest and Boots. What about accessories? Will be also the crap stuff like etching, underwear, tricked (this head gear thing called) and mask allowed or be added as pvp gear too? Will be gear heavy grind? That would be my question, ofc i will look for myself if i find something

• The one "big" server with pvp/pve channel solution was to simple to solve the problem. Lets make a new pvp server instead and marge him with killian past 3 months.

• Tera stats 2018

Greensheep - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from TERA NA: “Bluehole will also be looking to make further FPS-focused optimizations throughout 2019 ” Maybe new joke for 2k19. Quote from Kapt: “forums.enmasse.com/tera/discus…ed-updates-on-tera-fuot-1 EME's new stance regarding proxy. Wouldn't be surprised if GF shares the same viewpoint. BHS' plan to incorporate some features of FPS-utils and EME's removal of XignCode are thanks to proxy. ” Sounds more that proxy players cried enough to push them. Maybe not in a bad way, but the chang…

• Tera stats 2018

Steam chart only show the clients wich are bounded or connected with Steam. Normal user without the connection dont get count. Overall the charts looks normal. Look at the start of the record with not even 2k players. This game was already dead, if you look at this way.

• We all get the talents in the same time. (On EU) Dont rly get why there should be a veteran bonus, if all start in the same time But i think GF said something about (dont nail me where the commend was or even exist) a boost for our versions. (ofc i expect a cash shop one)

• Quote from LLoyderino: “Just do PvP battlegrounds Edit: actually that's like 47k gold per win guess PvP can be more alive this way ” I have more the feeling PvP is even more dead.

• They could also remove the hole mana bar wich is a waste of UI space. Maybe they could add a potion to have MAX hp the hole time too so its not so "Hard" anymore. Just pressing buttons in the right order is the future of gaming. For what adding a mechanic with Mana management if you can simply turn of your brain with CA. HA! One problem less.

• Slayer is shit class for pvp. Warrior is broken. Zerk is broken yeah thats all and now que solo Skyring ty.

• No boobs no win . Warned by ~Zancara I Spam

• Tera vs

Greensheep - - [EN] - Forum Archive (General)

Sad that both games ended up as Cancer and wasted potential. Cuz ppl love RNG Micropayments, RNG Grind and ofc RNG Progress with bounded "Mirco-payments-not-to-boost-progess". (like you put a donkey a carrot in front of the head) This gerne is lost by the huge amount of paying whales. AT least both have nice "graphics" in the right directions. (BDO better ofc)

• Korean PvP Dev Note

Quote from Xtortion: “Well you can believe in it now. seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/…1933/ktera-patch-20181101 ” In my first view it looks well. Many classes pvp dmg reduction and so on, healer even got pvp dmg buff to deal some . funny stuff are also: - Plague of Exhaustion - Changed abnormality increasing Plague of Exhaustion cooldown to be cleansable - Mystic - Relatively increased the speed at which a Thrall can detect an enemy Next would be BG changes which are fine too except FWC disappear…

• Yey, more bugs

Greensheep - - Bug Reports

Its Halloween, be scared now .

• Thread remains me of Power creep and the failure of future Gear-progress. Maybe they just want to get rid of the player base reserves. At all its a mmorpg with gear progress.

• Korean PvP Dev Note

Quote from Aeq: “Quote from xLightz: “Quote from Om3Ga: “We only need FW, CS and Skyring 3vs3/5vs5. All with equalized gear and a little bit of change to FW and CS. ” I just wish we could choose our stats on the equalized gear. I stopped doing PvP because of this equalized bullshit, I hated playing my priest with that gear ” Geez, don't you enjoy healing ~30k with Healing Immersion? ” On other side you would end up with bashing full combos and rotation while enemy get healed up to full in a sek …