Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 97.

• because maintenance isn't over yet Maintenance 15.01.2019

• Die ganze Diskussion kommt mir sehr bekannt vor, hab ich glaub auch schon mal was in nem anderen Thread dazu geschrieben Naja egal XD Ich finde es hängt immer von beiden Seiten ab. Man kann nicht erwarten das jeder jemanden durchschleift nur weil dieser keine Lust hat in einem Dungeon ein paar Stunden zu verbringen, so wie jeder andere es tut am Anfang eines Patches mit neuen Dungeons. Ich habe nichts dagegen Leuten die lernen wollen zu helfen (ich bin selbst immer ziemlich hinterher mit dem ler…

• Der größte Unterschied liegt daran, in wie weit die Patches vorangeschritten sind die PC Version ist ca 3 Monate hinter den koreanischen releases, während die PC version ca. ein Jahr hinter der PC Version ist (bin mir da nich so ganz sicher, kann auch etwas mehr oder sogar weniger sein) PC hat auch bereits alle Klassen der Koreaner, das Talent System und auch schon das Awakening(extra Skills) für alle Klassen. Das alles sollte erst noch für die Konsole erscheinen, somit unterscheidet sich die Sp…

• enmasse ist der publisher der Konsolen Version in Europa (wichtig zu wissen das du auf Konsole spielst ;D) wir haben hier nur das PC Forum von Tera EU wobei der Publisher halt hier Gameforge ist, und die beiden nix miteinander zu tun haben. es sollte auf der Seite die ich verlinkt hatte auch einen deutschen Bereich in Konsolen Teil des Forums geben Die Leute da können dir dann weiterhelfen ;D

• Wenn du dir einen enmasse account zugelegt hast, spielst du auf Tera NA (North America) somit können wir dir hier im EU (europäischen) Forum leider nicht weiterhelfen. Versuchs doch mal bei denen im Forum Tera Enmasse

• i agree, well i've seen a couple of boxes while farming in the evening but Fat Santas still need more hits than the tiny ones and should therefore drop more tokens

• they said, they're already working on a change for the next weekend they're also trying to improve the desert event, but that might take a bit longer due to the testing ='D how that's gonna look like, i can't really tell let's just hope it's less hits, but same spawnrate

• Quote from Borsuc: “@Finero & @Codela no offense to you, but people like you with replies like "just check it for yourself, you're the only one who can decide that" or "it's f2p, try it yourself, nothing to lose" are beyond useless. You assume the player asking such questions doesn't know the game is f2p, seriously? People ask these questions because they do not want to try it for themselves, or they would have done so before asking. Wasting 1 week to see if a game is *** not "free", and neither…

• the negativity in this thread is really overwhelming o.o well why don't you just ask him, what he wants out of the game in the first place? i'm a long time player more on the casual site, i'm still stuck on a +7 stormcry weapon, does that make the game unplayable or not enjoyable for me? no, can still play it, can still run dungeons at my own pace for someone that wants the best and be the best and whatever, it might be a problem, but for someone that just wants to have fun with people or just t…

• well either top up the tokens for the hits, or use less hits for the rewards we're getting so far spawnrate seems ok, but who knows if more people would start farming them ='D my suggestion would be Tiny Santas = 1 Token (OK)/ 5 hits required (OK) Tiny Santas = 3 Token (OK)/ current hits for those required (kinda OK) Fat Santas = 5 Token (OK) 10/15 hits required (OK) Limited Time Event (NOT OK) why not leave it open for the same timeframe as the wintera event? think that would actually make the …

• Tera wieder Anfangen?

Finero - - Diskussionen über TERA

Ich glaube auch das es darauf an kommt, was du vom Spiel willst falls du nur mal wieder rein schnuppern willst und nicht gleich am ersten Tag in die schwersten Inis rein willst/musst lohn sich ein erneuter Blick meiner Meinung nach schon. Ich bin allerdings auch eher auf der Casual Seite unterwegs, ich spiele, weils mir ab und an immernoch Spaß macht und nich weil ich das beste Gear jetzt sofort haben muss. War aber bei mir schon immer so in den letzten Jahren Dungeon mäßig hatte ich jetzt, (aus…

• hey, sadly it's not possible to do this, so obviously there is no price for it. You just have to start over if you wanna switch to Tera EU. There is currently a leveling event going on, if you hit 65 till the 18th october. It only gives twisthard gear, but better than nothing i guess also dun forget to use a buddy up code if you choose to level up here

• Quote from Miriad: “ 4) And i already told you a million of times that the 3 or 4 dungeons i can queue, will popup maybe once in a day. Or two if i am extremely lucky. And that doesnt mean that im even going to have the opportuinity to actually grab the materials i need. You guys are amazing. And i dont have problems with gold, i dunno why you bring that up now. ” i've been reading this thread but the word LFG never fell, so just out of curiousity, seeing as you said that dungeons never pop are …

• Dc während der Charaktererstellung

Finero - - Bug Reports

ich kenne das auch, aber ich mach einfach Screenshots wenn ich mit dem Charakter fertig bin wenn es dann wirklich zum crash kommen sollte, hab ich den Charakter mit den vorher ewig ausprobierten Settings gleich wieder erstellt und nen Namen hat man ja dann meistens auch schon

• New player questions

Finero - - Player Questions & Answers

Quote from Sisko: “Quote from Trappiez: “Extra advice: Find friends or play with friends in general. It is REALLY hard to enjoy, or even get into this game, unless you have friends to play with. ” That's not nearly as easy as you think it is in today's MMOs where no one ever talks to new players. ” tbh the first step always starts with yourself though. I use IM a lot and the first step is always a hello if you don't greet someone and expect them to do the first step it's mostly not gonna happen.…

• New player questions

Finero - - Player Questions & Answers

Quote from Miriad: “Quote from Glacial`: “Quote from Gyusza: “Quote from Miriad: “Priest is healer, sure but it has strong attack spells, not only healing, like the tornado, for example, and strong close melee attacks as well, that is dps dude. For the other hand, mystic , 75% of skills are for party healing. ” Ok dude. ” Just let it go Gyuszi. :c He/She will see. ” I already did. I have a priest lvl 65 already. Everything i said is correct. But if you want to enlight me, you are welcome lol. ” …

• Summer Festival ends

Finero - - Discussions about TERA

and just to help prevent some mistake that i made, check if the stuff you claim with the tokens is bankable, i made the stupid mistake of claiming sth on an alt, and i can't get it to my main character support won't help sooo just check beforehand and be careful otherwise your time was completely wasted like mine (wasted 2400 tokens, YEY)

• Welcome Back you can find Guides about Gear, Classes, Dungeons, Crafting and other changes on Essential Mana in short: - you can farm item xp now (which helps you while enchanting and upgrading) and upgrade your gear, instead of having to wait for drops of new gear - you get the items you need to upgrade/enchant pieces in dungeons - gems are now part of the enchanting process and not only there for selling - some UI changes, Guild tab and so on - Island of Dawn is now a Farm place with high lvl …

• Es wird auch immer im Whisper tab angezeigt wenn dir jemand nen Angebot gemacht hat Man kann sich selbst aber auch nen extra tab aufmachen für den Handelsagenten, einfach Rechtsclick und auf die optionen des tabs da dann einfach umstellen und eventuell umbenennen

• hellbound_thumb.jpg tumblr_p7ru10BVFu1uvgptyo4_1280.jpg that's the fancy version though, the normal pandemonium from the box, comes without the red shiny wing effects they're also viewable in the dressing room here's the link to all of them as pics and about how to use them, you should know best what is most useful to you if you wanna resell them, just wait a while and then sell them if you wanna use it for yourself, go for it XD if you still need gear, just go for the enchanting mats