Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• I really don't want to defend Gameforge but it's not their fault in this case. And no, Tera is not (sadly) for Potato computers specially because it's really bad optimized.

• BuddyUp! Codes

Layleen17 - - Mystel - PvE - EN

My character: Scavezzacollo Scavezzacollo's Server: (EN) - Mystel BuddyUp Code: Scavezzacollo#0330

• Quote from Kraxler: “If you have many entropics just buy nostrum for 1 token and resell them at broker. I had around 1,2 million of entropic token and bought 1,2 mil nostrum. In the end i got 3,6 million gold from npc ” I only had around 100k entropics from mwas and spellbinds but isn't it better to convert them into semi enigmatics ? They only cost 160 entropics and you easily sell one semi for 2k gold on Mystel right now ò.ò

• Challenger Event

Layleen17 - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from Torasu: “Quote from Hotasduck: “But it's free bonus (and useful) stuff, so why not ” My point is this doesn't qualify as an "event", at least for me. @Atmorph: It would be great if this was a permanent feature that rewards long-term dedication to the game, with rotating challenges. An example of what I propose that is implemented on another MMO can be found here: Featured Dungeons It's really simple, Atmorph. Make this Challenger event permanent and rotate the challenges. Although it …

• Challenger Event

Quote from mar_tin: “So basically this event will end for me (I don't/can't do HH and RMHM nor do PvP) after I finish the 5 BP challenge. Likely I won't be able to finish the 30 LKHM clear after that. Quality event... ” Yeah so since you won't do it then it's low quality event. Why do you even login if you can't/don't want to run HH/RMH/PvP ? It's not an OP event like the Tera anniversary one but still better than nothing. It's even better than Easter eggs which is p2w and kinda useless if you'r…

• Challenger Event

Quote from Zeldo: “I really dont get clear numbers. If in the sheet is 15, why does the picture show 5? Is there a "daily" of a certain amount of clears until you reach the total amount? ” Atmorph's post: challenges/reward displayed not the real ones for the event starting tomorrow

• Challenger Event

Quoting from the site: "You can gather progress on up to 4 challenges at the same time. Remember to collect your rewards once you’ve completed a challenge! Plus, don’t forget there are more than 4 challenges in this event. As soon as you’ve completed a challenge and collected the reward, you’ll be presented with a new one." So probably you can at least complete every challenge once x.x Edit: Atmorph answered while i was writing xD

• Challenger Event

If you only read the table xD there's Harrowhold... x.x

• +1, would be nice to know.

• What's the point of a "fresh" server on Tera ? Every 5-6 months you have a new Tier of gear which makes the older ones obsolete except for the previous VM, which is ok ( kinda only if +15 ) until you reach the new one. A fresh server would only be a nest for p2winners since through shop you can obtain a lot of things that require time to be farmed while playing. There's literally no need to spread more the population and ZERO advantages for a new player to join a new server over one of the alrea…

• Great event, hope it won't be the last one

• Would be nice to know if they'll disappear after Sunday...

• Just let the lancer DPS from back with the least aggro possible and you tank i've just came back to play so i'm not that confident with Brawlers, just throwing an idea xD

• Hello It's been a while since my last login...i've just read about the event we'll get this week end and i'm curious about this "Friendly Master Enigmatic". Is it a normal un-tiered MES or it has something special ?

• Quote from Kapt: “If you are in a Raid, you should be able to get the rewards. The only dragons i saw are the first small one and Vergos. And i got rewards for all of them because someone else in the raid hit it.” I just came back to Tera, no guild and not enough luck to be accepted into a raid. I've managed to get 2 Bams during day and Vergos 'cause it wasn't killed in 10 seconds like every other Bam .-. Still free loots, but people without Atlas had no chance anyway. That's not fair for a one …

• Yes, no reason to run Ace Dungeons other than achievements and main Quest. And 10k medals for an Etch II scroll is insane, not even talking about 150 medals for ONE spellbind X. Even moving the New noct to Ace would be ok, at least they'd have a smart use

• The Boss hunt was indeed a fail. Even with Atlas it was so hard to reach the location in time :\ On the other side, the mob hunt part was really good. I've personally farmed a lot of them, the whole afternoon if you wanna know, and i've been able to stack 20 Etch IV boxes, 6 underwear boxes, 2k nocteniums, 3k Spellbind IX, around 400 mwa and coupons. Even the Smart Dyad weren't that bad for an old player like me who returned after at least one year.

• A one day event won't change the economy for a long time. Keep your boxes for a week/two and you'll be able to sell them at the same price again. I'm glad they gave a chance to mortals to have Etch IV. Sorry elitists.

• Just WOW o.o