Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Well that makes sense.

senita456 - - Fan Art & Media

It would be interesting to see what would happen if several players would start summoning dozen of NPCs all in one spot.

• Update: (18/12)100x Elleon's Mark of Valor

• Update (17/12)2x Elinu Tears

• I would like to change costume while fishing.

• Another Missing Item...

senita456 - - Bug Reports

Sooo...the other day I asked where in the world speed potions are now, and from what I get they're gone, gone from the game, at least the source is, you can't gather more speed potions in the game, those genius developers evidently forgot about those when they revamped gathering, yet the Achievement "Speed Demon" is still there but new players won't be able get it unless they buy the remaining potions from older players, assuming there will be still any around in the future. Now today I was farm…

• It would be cool if open world vanguards would give some adventure tokens. So you do open world vanguards to do dungeons,that wouldn't be too bad.

• Too Many Items?

senita456 - - Discussions about TERA

I think inventory pets mostly solve the problem but Gameforge doesn't even bother putting em in the shop like wtf....there are tons of costumes too that Gameforge could put in the shop and make more money but...guess it doesn't like money.

• Quote from YustForFun: “Bluehole doesnt care what we say in our forums they maybe care a bit what koreans say in their forum but not in ours they only care when gf says something to them since they have a contract and so we have to influence gf to indirectly influence bluehole who are responsible for our problem ” And if you climb the ladder even more, Bluehole only cares what his investors / shareholders says, customers are so low in the scale of relevance that they're often forgotten. See the …

• Quote from YustForFun: “Yes sounds bad and sadly the only way how they will change things is to stop giving them money else they keep going as it is and dont care ” When it comes to online games it usually comes down to either give them money or they just shut down the game, fixing or improving it isn't even an option.

• TRAP ALERT

u1JwnlW8q_SdYazb1Nif4WjLp7o8l5jaMdxn7XLfpsqQY4H-tfxXBCHW1Bmv5oznVstxM8mY3P5L0gRmY78Qpa3lJ5OHNYL-c-OngBpaC17t9mb8nOxQ1LMUKr6K3UaZPCWcrez9XPVSY90qJTQGXSzCATeoMFWTNZ_lbUYCBZX82TMwpgZFmMN4t7Y0_8REGsBB2ednnK66uo5a_mdFkQ36IHazJ22zn9FHmpCzFs9SSDoBhwVLApNJweWIkFdHMrWwll4uehYgr3MYnvgKtvA5hh2UE_DCzwR2a1MR7rGCXqxYTu2YvjGQ_7p9l7sOu6GvLEJpcb9aI5Da38Zo_pg_J5zZfh0mWX0GlA7Jeq_ymI5LxnJxSESbjoyky0ROd8AH2RLqhp28NvS2YUI-gfe4edefk8BfC2vWPFqliHY5YFWVZaJDcuSA73IIQIlXNYGNdAufMETZqDEiFgZEDo94iuMJPwHfkUQk7SRHU1sPobXVKClx…

• "Expensive", yeah they used that word back when they revamped Enchanting equips. +15 equips were too expensive so let's add item exp which is good for the first non-relevant sets but then gets progressively irrelevant on higher end sets. Now people complain that enchanting Heroic gear is too expensive,guess what?,we're back to square one,even worse than +15 equips times maybe. It's just excuses after excuses after excuses, companies threat their customers like gullible idiots.

• It's cool I got plenty left in bank, I was just wondering if there's any chance to farm any now.

• Quote from m4ch1: “"Through Adventure Token System, endgame players who generally focus on playing Bahaar’s Sanctum, Grotto of Lost Souls (hard) can use the system to their advantage to exclusively play those dungeons. in addition, each dungeon will have its reward structure revised to give better incentive to play." But cant use 1000 tokens for more then two Bahaars so how is that advantage?? ” It's just Public Relations gibberish, no matter how bad things they do,they always try to mask it to …

• Update (16/12)Cheerful Snow Cloud (not tradeable, can be stored in bank)

• Well....who needs dungeons anyway? fishing is the new endgame now

• TRAP ALERT

Yes. Only the item will disappear. Also the item have unlimited uses, you can change your race / gender as many times as you want, until you have the item.

• The article mentioned that some of the tokens gets replenished every day(Probably like the PP),and completely recharge weekly(if I got that part right). It will all come down on how many of these will replenish daily, I hope no less than 500 a day...and that would be less than 4 RMHM-level dungeons daily. Yeah, sounds bad.

• Well that makes sense.

Quote from Kraxler: “???? ” ...someone summoned a traveler Banker NPC in front of a permanent Banker NPC. Because reasons?

• Well that makes sense.

Okay. X4Y_yhxNrnArXkqipxnhiE1ThVXou3hMiG6Q514YeHnWa62qlIhQtvaTky2KXB9p_DRmp3ThO9XVvNT28toupcbpcSA_cREneuOeSHEev89SwHacERZsIQj_gPHl_ljOU2OvDeDm5Ysy7KAKMkL664PELbpFKE_W1sM290z3F2XfcaG52otouA75tBnKG5pgAQa_cMEkrl0rbTlKbMcTck5VYSF4zgCKFwwGJBaXzPEK6t217_L0ZKr00yqb8Auj601RR6yYZeSUV-H_gpyzyyewjlWtbikdcyeaLqHPRG7Qy_GgO-mLQHcRlsL_atkOC9WXYLHV6TlK0usvgL22P8rIsQ4O4BTYuktHSy-OdpJSY8mxXGj99nFLRu05kDtRPJpniwZdDEvjqa9zvG-64IgNRmQ8b2g_SXxzjI1GAdxSz89COof2OHOMOvI5Og4qZQcEWMFO0gAB63e1ieOzuN07wdV6Re264b5K5kb4M_MAS6…

• Hello Anyone got a speed potion since last big patch? I fear they may not be obtainable anymore in game... (btw the achievement "Speed Demon"(Drinking 100 speed pots),which also grant a title is still there,not even on"Legacy" achievements).