Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 191.

• Two Healers at 65

Amenitygain - - Player Questions & Answers

I'm playing since a lot of time and except when Wonderholme patch came at first I always solo healed as priest or mystic. Almost a year ago I met new friends and had to switch to heal on mystic cause there was alredy a priest and honestly our static is doing great! We both can solo heal stuff if we want but with double healer it's more chill and more buffs (I use hurricane buff whenever i can during enrage phases) and we can finish RMHM pretty fast. When we don't do static runs or we do with alt…

• Okay so, as the title says my group needs a few OP DPS, Tank and Healers to be able to clear HH. We reached phase 3 without problems, though we are in need of people that: - Have Imperator +15 at least - Use consumables ALWAYS - Know how to use their class and are experienced with it - Read guides and watch videos at least - That can do HH from Saturday at 7pm and Sunday at 7pm (Probably there might be runs on Friday but it has to be decided still) all times CET Contact Myrei / Blue.Shadow in ga…

• I can't wait for it! I always wanted a "spear" user or something, idk how to explain it properly but just by the visual of it, it seems what i've been waiting for! Also it seems castanic females but the shadows in background maybe mean there are more races to use that kind of class? I really hope tbh, I would love more than 1 gender of a race to play :C

• Will you ever put again costumes in shop sometimes without bundles or rng boxes?

• Endurance or HP with new dungeons?

Amenitygain - - Classes

ye it is XD I suggest to try to spawn it in front of her face or behind! usually 50% of the times I can get it @.@

Amenitygain - - Classes

Quote from royalmarin: “ You need at least 180k to manage red spheres if you have the curse.” Well honestly I can manage to survive 1 red and 1 white, also I'm not the only one in party and if you are over 160k and on it's perfectly fine. I haven't tried now but also in some videos, mystics use totem to get even a sphere

Amenitygain - - Classes

Thank you for all the replies! :o I tried finally RHM and with HP innerwear + 2 relentless and 2 hardy I get to 177hp and manage to survive stuff :X I tried also with full relentless but I don't feel too comfortable XD I think as well, as long as you get to 160 with hp it should be fine

Amenitygain - - Classes

As title says, I'm torn in between still going for endurance or try with HP in the dungeons that were patched yesterday. I saw that many mechanics, yes are oneshot, but some others seem to require HP over endurance to survive? What do you think about it? Which set up you prefer to play the RMHM etc?

• Ok so, I got the new launcher, started the game and... Couldn't even reach characters screen cause it crashed both times. I'm doing a repair now, hopefully I'll be able to play someday

• Quote from Daneris: “such a good decision but....what about names? if i'll lost any of mine i'm going to be really mad....i saw people selling names in forums and tumblr...names for 150K! this can be a disaster D:” Mhm I don't think it's the same. In NA they did a name purge some time ago and from that, people could get names and sell them... But in the previous merge in EU if inactive people had names you wanted, you couldn't take them anyway Only if 2 people have the same name, who came online…

• Well when they did the other merges they put everything we had in bank in a temporary bank, so should be safe. Like, you clicked on the bank of the new server, there was an option where there was your temporary bank and the only thing you had to do was to transfer your stuff in the new one. Not sure though if they'll handle it the same

• I'm actually "happy" about this, even if it's quite late since most of people from Fraya went alredy on Killian... But I really want to keep my 16char slots and names since I play from really a long time :\ I hope you'll handle the names like in the past server merges (People that got the character longer will keep it under request if there is someone else active with the same name) t_t

• Yep, the mount on general box was unnecessary like 99% of the times there is in other boxes

• I'm kinda curious to see these revamps, but idk how to feel again about another class female only. I play females as well, but I would like for once some class avaible also for castanic males or something. I hope it's a new kind of healer :3

• Quote from mar_tin: “Quote from Amenitygain: “Hi! I was talking about these :3 tumblr_inline_nax93kNtnX1sf42v3.png They're out since late 2014 I think? But we never got them :x” Awesome we finally have it in coupon shop, buuut only ninja can use it. :elin11:” Yes, why is that? It's a template for all classes... Everyone been waiting for it since a lot of time Can you Gfinder make it avaible for everyone please?

• We were ranked 16th in PVE challange but received only noctenium

• Hi! I was talking about these :3 tumblr_inline_nax93kNtnX1sf42v3.png They're out since late 2014 I think? But we never got them :x

• It's been asked so many times, but when we will get the fashion coupon store costumes kTERA and NA had like for 1-2 years?

• Maintenance on thursday :o but seems no ninja

• I would love a flash offer with direct purchase for the Countess robe, the baron dress version just for elins :3