Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 994.

• Event issues already

Atmorph - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from Assazinchen: “Still not fixed, by the way. We just entered the BR and the AIHM camps, and on both, we got the green Kelsaik debuff, which made our entire raid die after 60 seconds. Not sure if it also happens on other bosses as I'm writing this during the run, but with things like that happening I wouldn't get my hopes high. Edit: We randomly got it while running to other camps, seriously? Edit2: seems to have settled for now, but still, the fact it even happened raises a bit of doubt…

• Event issues already

Fixes for this issue, as well two other overseen ones are to be applied in about 30 minutes: Maintenance 13.12.2018 (2:00PM)

• Event issues already

Quote from Exec.Sphilia: “Soo, the endbosses of each camp just "despawn" upon killing, and dont drop any loot. GG xD ” Thank you for the fast report, we're on it!

• Hallo Hypie, Vielen Dank für das konstruktive Feedback! Quote from Hypie: “Positiv: - alte Bosse die Erinnerungen wecken - Spieler die alte extreme Dungeons gelegt haben können diese Erfahrungen nutzen - cooler Bossrush - kleine Adds - Leben pro Add völlig in Ordnung - 100 Adds für 20 Punkte ist in Ordnung - höchstens für die Effizienz: vllt die Kühe etwas näher beieinander spawnen oder das die Adds automatisch die Person anvisieren die die Kuh gekillt hat ” Jau, Erfahrung hilft auf jeden Fall -…

• Event issues already

Hey all! I do agree with you, I'm also very saddened by the current issue we've to go live with - unfortunately the listed known issue got discovered last minute, and it wasn't possible to get it analysed and addressed in time for the running maintenance. I've added potential additional solutions to the know issues topic, to hopefully allow every group setup to participate. We'll inform you about changes once they're ready. Please let us know any and all issues you encounter, and we will try to …

• Welcome everyone! We've released the Batu Desert Event in Patch 77, and will collect and inform about known issues in this thread Please let us know if you encounter issues not listed here, and we will check if anything can be done about them. Current Known Issues (to be fixed within December 13th) Under investigation: - Bosses in the Batu Desert currently don't drop loot when killed Intention to be fixed in the upcoming maintenance - Kelsaik "Poison" Debuff gets applied to players upon dungeon …

• Wintera

Atmorph - - Diskussionen über TERA

Hey Amylee, danke für den Report - es wurde leider eine Schlachtfeld-ID ohne die Gegenstände aktiviert- diese sollte nun behoben und das korrekte Schlachtfeld aktiv sein. Alle Schlachtfelder die ab jetzt begonnen werden (Gruppensuche) sollten nun entsprechend funktionieren - bereits begonnene können leider nicht angepasst werden. Die täglichen 10 Eintritte sollten jedoch allen zur Verfügung stehen, auch für bereits gespielte runden in der falschen ID. Beste Grüße und viel Spaß, Atmorph

• Hey WildWerner! Werden wir gleich anpassen, vielen dank für die Meldung! Gruß, Atmorph

• Vanguard NPCs disabled

Atmorph - - News & Announcements

Hi everybody, due to a current live issue we've had to disable specific types of Vanguard Reputation NPCs in the game in all cities. Additionally, the NPC Summon Scroll: Sionne is disabled as well for the time being. It's still possible to gather Vanguard Reputation Credits, but you cannot access some of its NPCs currently. They will stay disabled until an upcoming maintenance tomorrow earliest. We're very sorry for the caused inconvenience. Thank you, The TERA Team

• Quote from Tomo: “@Atmorph but you know, give only flat power/endurance and crit/skill dmg doesnt balance the classes itself. i hope you understand that. you only push the good dps even higher then the trash tier dps chars. you should give the low and especially the non awakening chars an even bigger buff, and not zerks/warris. I really want to see a party with 3 ninjas,a brawler and any healer to clear even some floors. its just not really possible. ” Thanks for the feedback - and yes, I do und…

• Hey you guys! Just to briefly comment on the below topics, since I was heavily involved in getting these created - the Dreadspire convergence buff was requested on our end and introduced by BH to balance out the current differences between KR and the EU region, but it's of course free to be used by every region, since Europe is not the only region with this situation. That being said, we also wanted to briefly (1 week) offer the "original" experience for the first groups, which is why it won't b…

• Sun Festival

Atmorph - - Player Questions & Answers

Hey everyone, just to briefly comment since I did tease it in our stream - unfortunately, as Athena already stated, the Festival had to be postponed by a few weeks due to reward changes and items being available later than planned. I'm truly sorry about this, and we'd have avoided it if we could have, especially since we already announced it in the stream. That being said, even though it's starting in July and not in June, doesn't mean it will have to be super short - you can look forward to mul…

• Quote from Unborn: “Rewards... Perhaps increase rewards for players who are playing battlegrounds too? Current PvP rewards are utter garbage. And giving something to 40 players only at end of each season wont make a big difference (after few seasons) when it comes to PvP activity. It might even kill PvP activity in last week of the season (once players start to camp on rating). Its positive you want to reward best players, just dont forget to buff rewards for playing certain battleground too. It…

• Hey all! As some of you might already know (more info about the patch hopefully by next week), with the next bigger patch TERA will see a reintroduction of some more openly displayed Battleground Rankings, looking like this: 4DhyiyO.png That being said, there are no build-in seasonal rewards in the planned release version, but we're currently working on an event to provide some to our PvP players! Now this is a manual operation on our end on a monthly basis, and as such I'd like to get your feed…

• Hey there! Quote from KilliDeathStar: “1) Will the Event Runes that you use with the Demon Tome letters also be getting removed from the merchents on the 18th as technically they are an event or is it only Manahan exclusive event items that will be removed? 2) Also the calander in Manahan shows that the tokens - which you need 25 of for the box - are running until the 22nd. Will this still be true if things are being changed on the 18th? I ask because I need 3 to get 25 more so would have to col…

• Quote from Finero: “would be nice if the dressing room got updated with the recently added costumes again, even when they only got added on the wheel hard to buy stuff you've never seen on your character ” Just as a brief statement regarding this - it's currently unfortunately not possible to modify the displayed items in the Dressing Room. This has been reported accordingly, and new costumes will be added once possible. Thanks! Atmorph

• Hey all o/ Just briefly butting in here before the discussion gets too much out of hand - I'm currently not planning to include a similar reward system as we had for SCEM; there are very likely not going to be any First/Fastest/Most clear rewards for DSU. A rough overview of my current intentions regarding this test & DSU: - There won't be any entry limitations for DSU, and while it was extreme already for SCEM (with 2 entries + resets), for DSU this would just be over the top - Also, unlike SCE…

• Flight runes materials.

Quote from Dimriky: “I suppose I'm going to turn down 5k and use at least the winged charger rune, just to not waste all my minuscule wing fragments asd... yet, even a symbolic 100g per material would be apreciated, really. And please, calrify patch notes better next time, and release them at decent time. ” Quote from LeviathanX: “Btw. does the change mean that no more materials will be dropped? I was just missing one wing fragment to build a Frostlion... o: ” Hey all, sorry for the caused confu…

• Seeing as it would be unfair to only have the scrolls for players that got them back in the days, I've just added the specific ones into the Bamarama NPC that also sells the entry tickets. Hope this helps!