Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Haylash: “Oh, aight. So how often this rotation occurs? How long I need wait for new skins on sale? ” Ever and ever forever and ever. Or you can ask for whatever you're looking for here Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :)

• Yes. Another thing that was fine before UI update :I

• One big reason old system was better especially for PvE was because the only +15 item you needed was weapon. Rest +12 was enough for maximum damage output. And BiS chest/boots were very tiny boost over med tier gear offensively.

• Are you considering gold isn't reserved solely for gearing (costumes and other fun stuff)? And dungeon rates are very low compared to guardians. And that you can buy some mats with gold?

• Quote from Genjutsu: “The problem with the game is that it isn't "fun" anymore. I mean I'm not supposed to get stressed playing the game. Now it's a nightmare for everyone: new people will get hard to catch up with old ones and old ones will stop playing because this shit rng and costly enchantement system. The game system needs to be reworked dungeons doesnt drop plenty of useful items everyone is speaking abt silver and golden plate because obtaining it from only crafting is a shit idea same g…

• As soon as I saw the item xp I knew this system was going to suck. Revert to old system +1-9->masterwork +10-12->Awaken +13-15 to bring back cool looking items with their inventory icons. Get rid of tiered crap and all sorts of different mats. Simply normal alkahest, refined alkahest, masterwork alkahest and maybe extensive, rare etc. Feedstock is better than the original fodder items. But don't have tiered feedstock, just higher amounts for high level gear or refined and masterwork feedstock to…

• Do you use CA on other classes than priest? It's not that much better than the rest. But it definitely is criminally easy to do good, just spam two buttons

• Archer's backstep

Bargg - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from Galtero: “its how the game works, you can only cast skills if you have the initial Resource costs , and only when you actually cast it will glpyhs or in your case the passive get applied and reduce what you actually spend ” You're saying if you try to backstep at 120, you can't? But when you backstep at 150, you won't drop to 0, but retain 30? I can definitely backstep at 120 RE. I just hopped around for good 5 minutes in and out of combat without a single fail at 120 RE.

• Archer's backstep

Because you try to dodge too many times within a short time, obviously? x) Also keep in mind Wind Walk uses RE. Maybe your UI is just laggy and it shows 150 even though its less

• New UI SUX

Quote from Ijsbreker: “Quote from Bargg: “Is there ANYTHING that was actually improved with this UI? Honestly after days of using it I can't find anything except arguably borders of shortcut trays are more visually appealing, and tiny performance boost but can't even swear on that one. Lots of negatives and missing good things compared to old one. Nothing good added. ” Well, uh, the chat allows more customisation. And, uh, also, if you only need 12 extra skill slots, you don't need to activate a…

• New UI SUX

Is there ANYTHING that was actually improved with this UI? Honestly after days of using it I can't find anything except arguably borders of shortcut trays are more visually appealing, and tiny performance boost but can't even swear on that one. Lots of negatives and missing good things compared to old one. Nothing good added.

• You can't save the current appearance to conveniently reload it when you want to. Best to take screenshots of the sliders. All fashion coupon costumes can be worn by any race/gender, race change has no effect on them

• Unleash attack speed nerf

Bargg - - Classes

The new zerk is so stupid. Unleash and the few skills you can use during it is the worst class change ever. It deserves to die.

• New UI SUX

Quote from Miriad: “lol, exactly what i was thinking, but i must be honest, i did notice a slighty increase in my end in fps. Keep in mind, only people with mid-low end rigs will notice any difference. The UI is clearly a design to increase the performance slighty, but i need to agree that it is hideous. ” I also dislike the new UI and think it's impractical compared to the old one, but it definitely didn't make the game perform worse. I thought it was maybe a bit better.

• New UI SUX

I have emotes in their own separate skill bar alt+1-3. For warrior and zerk tank setup is slightly different and have their own separate skill bar. Other people might have a separate setup for controller. Back in the day with different types of charms, campfires and alliance stuff I just quickly alt+number key to use those. Those extra skill bars were useful. And Leviathan just because you're useless and inefficient doesn't mean everyone else wants to be. Especially because there's really no rea…

• New UI SUX

Why is everything behind 1 extra click now? Parcel post, Vanguards, IM/BG matching, Item Claim, Shop, Skills, quests, achievs etc. Some of which aren't hotkeyable. Fonts are bad and opacity options don't seem to do anything. TERA Club bar can't be resized and is tiny. And the things OP said about buffs/debuffs and horizontal/vertical trays. I fail to see anything being improved. But it's not completely unusable either. It's just worse than before for no reason.

• New UI SUX

Yenkoes, Right-click the chat tab and go to chat tab options and tick "Party Notices" -option. I think that's the one. But if it's not, just try some of the other options until you find the correct one.

• Overall style and fonts got worse, behind more actions than before and harder to see. And they removed a hotkey slot which is pretty damn annoying considering it's probably being used by everyone on every character. Add new skills, remove hotkey slots. Logic.

• Quote from Sisko: “There's no reason to defend an outdated system. A day has a length of 24 hours, so you should use 24 hour clocks. Your example of the equally outdated imperial system reinforces my point. If they can do it correctly here and here, there's no reason to do it wrong in the english section. ” The imperial system is outdated, replaced by a better system. 24h clock is not better than 12h clock. 12h clock is more practical than 24h clock quite often.

• en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12-hour_clock Both clocks are still commonly used. There's nothing wrong with AM/PM. And if you actually think for a second and realize what AM/PM stand for, you can't say "Most languages have no equivalent for "AM" and "PM"". This is kind of like the rest of the world using metric system, and america and a few other places still using imperial system. Except 12 hour clock is practical and there are no inconsistent values like 5280 feet in a mile.