Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 305.

• because its still a buisness and in buisness realms, you are a bad disgrace of a company if you put the blame on another company... this is not the fine way to go on it and this one here: Well we will try to fix it! with our next update of course! Just stay tuned we will keep you informed! actually applies all the time, its just that without any new info there is no point in telling anything to it

• Sorcerer Element System

Galtero - - Bug Reports

solution here: basically the Elements are unable to swap their order Ice -> Fire -> Ice -> Fire -> Arcane -> Ice -> Arcane -> Fire yields Fire +Ice since basically: Ice -> Fire -> Arcane -> Ice -> Fire is all that happens for the server the moment you get 2 Elements A + B their order will never change as long as you keep using A + B only as soon as you use C, the A will drop out and you now have B + C repeat again, you never can get to C+B if you only keep using B and C if you cast A again, you …

• sorcerer bug?

Galtero - - Classes

The indicator for cooldown ingame always gets rounded up for example a skill that would have 7.128 seconds CD will show an 8 for 0.128s before switching to the 7 (double CD for sorc is meta, with enrage topline having some places but kinda requires to be played with lancer and burn oriented)

• I'd go with another approach.. lets just apply the patch, see how the players progress with the current given boosters, and then evaluate if further adjustments need to be made after a first month ~

• Talent System and CA

Galtero - - Discussions about TERA

and emblem

• Brooch etching designs

no, they were not added ~

• Pit of Petrax

Galtero - - Player Questions & Answers

Testserver sure is great to get a frostmetal char tho 5s with frostmetal seems a bit exaggerated with a frostmetal+0 char, depending on class (sorc without etchings or buffs in about 13s for crystal + tree) 68JNIGX.jpg

• Quote from Noyn: “Well, they plan and schedule this kind of "Event" weeks in advance. The usual "MIMIMI we complain and all they do is a TT Event" stuff is just retarded. ” exactly. its Halloween so this was kinda expected. its furthermore nice we actually get the 40% instead of only 20-30%

• MASK

Galtero - - Constructive Feedback & Suggestions

there exists an item for it, and its already ingame the only issue: bluehole put it as drop into the dungeons with a very abysmal chance

• Quote from Jixxy: “Are you sure, that gf is even allowed to change sth. about it? Yes, 8 trys max for uping stuff sounds good, but when I look at reported bugs and the time period they took to fix it (some of them still not fixed yet) I would not assume this to happen. ” The things Gameforge "could" change are supply of items via event, and even there likely are restrictions from side of Bluehole. so no, GF is not allowed to change this base function of the game. they can however forward it to B…

• Greetings everyone, greetings @Athena @Atmorph Now with a few weeks into the new Patch, im sure many of you already had your experiences with this. Im talking about the enchantment and upgrade system. You know it yourself, some players run around having spendt almost nothing and are perhaps already +2 with a few tries, meanwhile other dudes standing on +46% upgrade chance for +1 and are still failing. What is wrong here? The issue is one little detail: the correction chance you get from each fai…

• Probleme mit einem erfolg

Galtero - - Yurian - PvE - DE

genau

• Probleme mit einem erfolg

Galtero - - Yurian - PvE - DE

hilfe hier: nutz den flugwal und kleb dich an den popo wo die kugeln spawnen. der erfolg berücksichtigt nicht die farbe der kugeln, also einfach stinkfrech alle kugeln sammeln und du solltest so auf bis zu 400 kommen

• also wrong. those hotfixes/changes come from korea, gameforge only has to apply them on the servers ~

• Leauge of levelers

it just happend before this patch, you gotta have to wait a while now (until Elin Brawler)

• Archer's backstep

i play sorc, be aware I know...

• Archer's backstep

its how the game works, you can only cast skills if you have the initial Resource costs , and only when you actually cast it will glpyhs or in your case the passive get applied and reduce what you actually spend

• Ring Amplifier I

it does increase endurance as written on the tooltip

• Warrior Sucks to play

Galtero - - Classes

what baffles me, is that the claim of the sorcerer not having mana problems, compared to you... which makes me wonder what the sorc does

• Sorcerer Animation Timing Bug

Galtero - - Bug Reports

Its intended like this. they basically made base cast time from 3.4s down to 1.4s but they still kept the full animation length, so you can move and cast freely the next skills after the 1.4s base cast time its also one of the biggest buffs BH could have given to sorc, making such a low base cast time for one of your strongest skills