Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

• From a pure economy view,,, Why would i merge two servers instead of selling my server change vouchers till the server completely dead then we merge it? ezpz more money

• Gridiron Tournament - Mass PvP

Sultan - - Community Area

Would be cool idea,, last time @Athena promised a proper help about it lets all help this to happen, we can host best pvp event in our server if this happened.

• Quote from exiled92: “it isn't as Gridiron, every class get points based on role. You can get first position even if you lose. Anyway it should come with awakening. The idea is just bad, there aren't even premades of 15ppl plus that team build would destroy bg even before it comes out. It's just based on get broken classes, gear them up and rekt everyone. We shouldn't force people to play most senseless class just to win or feed others to still play their mains. Think about new bg meanwhile cap …

• Quote from modi3: “So you q with 10 to 20, and it's everyone against everyone ? ” Yea 10v10 or 15v15 or 20v20. Sounds like Gridiron to me Quote from Cyberion: “ ” True but new map and premade q so everyone will not cry about match making, u can make ur own team

• Hello folks! I just wanted to share an idea about complete Death match new kind of Battle ground. With a premade q of 10 to 20 ppl. And since its complete Death match then all it matter are kills. Is there a possible way that this could happen in the future? @Athena @Atmorph @Nyoka Share ur ideas about any kind of battlegrounds u would like to see in TERA. Greetings,,

• Quote from Eliannah: “Good event even with the few unplanned issues, that's the kind of things that can happen during a live event. I had fun casting it and i appreciate the feedback i got. Good job to every player who participated, everyone delivered a good performance. Thanks to the people who organised it. And thanks to the viewers, the peak was at like 180+ viewers with Twitch and YouTube combined so it's pretty good considering it was a TERA EU PvP event. ” I hope u will be always positive …

• Thank you all for this great experience. We proof that we have such a great pvp community even if we have some issues between each other, its a game in the end. Thank you @Matrixo u did great job tbh. Wish u all the best bois! As baldrov told us next time it might be in skyring if this happend again! Thanks also to GM Baldia for helping us and supporting. Special Thanks for @Athena best community manager! u have done what couldnt be possible for previous managers! Thank you all.

• Quote from Athena: “Hello Matrixo, this tournament is a nice idea! We can help you by sponsoring the event if you wish (with Rewards and by Promoting it via our social medias). You can contact me by private message for more details. Sultan, regarding the Skyring arena unfortunately this will not be possible. Kind regards, Athena ” Thank you for response, we appreciate it. Since u cant host it in skyring arena we already found a place which is very similar to skyring arena and its with pillars so…

• Quote from Cairu: “@Sultan First ur saying Brawler is balanced, then you tell them to play their old mains. Make up ur mind already. ” @Cairu Bro what i said is brawler with guardian is actually terrible to play any brawler can know how bad that class with equalized gear. @Athena again i ask u same question athena is there any way to host this event in the skyring arena? while organizers stream it?

• Quote from benox: “Quote from DestinyHope: “Quote from Eliannah: “Eli...annah Is like the book of Eli... youtube.com/watch?v=DHRwo48twyE I like u friend ” You should be supporting this idea rather than trying to buy attention.. Or just go back to create new Marco to crash players,.I watch the stream this lady.Valkyrie i really like this guy pvp, whenever your guild rush to them half of their raid crash... I don't see those crash from from last 2 wars tho fix it prolly?? ” By the way, i dont use …

• @Athena Is there a way to host it in the arena with summoning the organizers inside to stream?

• Third party programs

Sultan - - Discussions about TERA

You guys dont get it im talking about 1080 TI and i7 6700k 4ghz And other well built PC im not blaming others that uses third party programs in my thread at all All im asking for is to find a solution to prevent this programs For ppl saying many ppl using skills etc with alot of ppl fighting in same time etc i can tell u that i played this game during the massive gvgs fragster vs codex , blacklight vs demonized etc and was in both gvgs WITH worse pc than what i have at the moment and i didnt eve…

• Third party programs

Hello all,, We all seen so many exploits hacks recently etc... All this cuz tera have no game guard to protect it from any kind of third party programs. We see hackers getting banned yes but we dont see final solution for this problem from Developers and publisher. We all played today civil war unrest in killian and we seen how many ppl crashing during atking specific guild w/o saying names. There is new problem now that ppl can actually make u game crash with most of ur group and it reminds me …

• I will only talk about pvp side in my reply,, To be honest brawler was most broken class that ever released in Tera or probably all MMORPG I played it myself and i know that better than anyone cuz played it since day 1 and quitted it the day it got nerfed The nerf was good and all but the thing is brawler became broken more with the skill called growing fury For ppl who dont know about first brawler steps, brawler had ultimate front block with any skill he uses ( before nerf ) then the nerf come…

• New event server

Tbh i dont defend gameforge or anything IF and only IF this is a test server And IF they gonna apply this on other servers why not to support them? and its only for limited time You can gear up free character easier than ur main server and transfer it with other items Also its new experience cuz u gonna find all those ppl from other servers in that new one. All the ideas they put on that server is actually what we been asking for long time, So lets hope they apply them on our main servers otherw…

• Hello again,, We still recruit 2 brawlers 2 lancers 4 mystics 3 priests 2 sorcs 2 reapers 1 ninja Please contact me in game Sultan.Z or Matrixo, Nostaw, Razqp

• Hi everyone,, As the subject says here in this thread we wanna recruit new Tsunamis! We look for PVP players, We do Battlegrounds premades for frywind canyon and skyring 3v3 , We also active in Velika outskirts pvp, and also in Civil war unrest every Sunday!! * Check the Roster to see what classes we need in guild: Tsunami Roster * GUILD RULES:- 1- Since we are International guild we expect everyone to speak English. 2- We are pvp guild so we need all to have pvp rolls on gears with minimum item…

• Quote from Buschfunker: “Sultan is chat banned, Spacca isnt and now they remove the chat. Damn conspiracy! ” +1 life isnt fair. NOW ALL CHATBAN

• Memeslash Hack Again!

Thats the hacker Link removed Edited | Noyn