Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• New UI SUX

Hr1s7i - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from Xtortion: “Surprised people are not mentioning how laggy this new UI is in Mass PvP. Fps drops horribly towards 5 to 10 FPS in both CS/CU and such I like the UI myself, but there is terrible lag now in mass fights with this UI. Haven't had this problem before in mass fights ” And the game is going back to square one. Back in beta there was a classic drawn UI that didnt lag. Then they made the scaleform one, which cut the framerate by almost 80% in 2011-2012. They touched it here and t…

• New UI SUX

Quote from Om3Ga: “Main bar + 1 extra skill bar should be more than enough for every class, even for PvE. ” ''Should'' and ''are'' aren't even in the same universe. There are people who used a bunch for a veeery long time. Also messing with the controls set of a game for the sake of messing with it (precisely what happened here), is unwise to the point of bringing the intelligence of whoever green light the idea, under question.

• Na Refugees

@Kapt It wouldn't be a problem if people didn't go mental over said metrics. It's a game, not a profession. Chill.

• Na Refugees

There are legitimate ways to deal with fps issues, like not playing on a PC with tato cpu from 10 years ago.

• Toss a ticket to support and have them look it up. /edit wait the answer out. Also, support is only from monday till friday. So you'll have to wait a bit.

• Server merge

You think it's a joke? @Borsuc, @anemsalok, @Om3Ga and some other people can attest that it's a thing.

• Server merge

Personally, never. I don't write much when ingame. That doesn't mean we don't have a lot of cases where toxicity in pm was punished. Hell, there's a guy with 40 years long chat ban for said toxicity (which isn't any different from what this mod wrote). Go topple that

• Server merge

Quote from xEcronomus: “Well i think they just want to be left alone, if you find this toxic let them be toxic, he didnt whisper you so if you leave him alone you wont experience his toxicity. ” That's not the point. The reason this has been made focal, is cause we get punished for such toxicity more often than not. But when a mod does it, it's somehow thrown under the rug, cause mod armor. This holds true for a multitude of occasions.

• Quote from ssion: “you left out the part where i said that it does effect how players think the game should be playedi know it does that but it's really a minor argument ” The playerbase is the blood keeping this game from becoming a corpse. Tell me how exactly having cancer cells circulating in it due to a massive tumor such as the dps meter, is a "minor argument" to make?

• Quote from ssion: “when these cheats(mainly memeslash) were first ruining pvp and pve economy they said these statements and in them they clearly say "non malicious tools" that to me obviously means dps meter ” Elitist trash talking qualifies as malicious activity that is caused by the presence of this tool for sure.

• Quote from Trappiez: “...and then try forwarding as much as possible to Gameforge/Bluehole, so they can't ignore this issue anymore, since it's definitely something that should be dealt with. ” The moment the "hack" word pops up, the civil distress alarm should start ringing. What's happening atm is the equivalent of a burglar coming into someone's home at night, stealing everything of value (including the kids cause ransom) then coming next to the owner's bed, taking out a shotgun, then demandi…

• @Trappiez Yeah, here's the obvious problem - the game is not in marketable condition. Either make it in marketable, or close it. Keeping the players hanging and baically wasting their time by not patching this out, is simply not an option. Having to play while there are hackers everywhere is simply not an enjoyable scenario, especially in a MMO where the competitive element is the driving force for progress. I get that BHS is busy caring for their still born new child A:IR and for their pubg cas…

• Quote from Cyberion: “Again someone with the attitude: "They seem to do nothing against <insert illegal action here>, so it's allowed" -.- ” You're not even in the same universe as the point being made by OP; Leaving that aside, problems like this proxy nonsense have to be addressed in a matter of days, not months. This isn't a private server.

• Vayus did say that moderation is done as a team effort, so it might not be all that far fetched to assume that they need to assemble the hive mind in order to speak out on this, even more so when we consider that they have a couple of repeat offenders that have been reported to more than one CoMa with little to no subsequent actions taken. There is one board admin that comes to mind, who should be out of commission since mid 2016, but is still around and still keeps up the thin skinnery from tim…

• Quote from Bakekitsune: “Have you forgotten that moderating is not the job those guys get payed for? Be patient, they are doing this in there free time... ” Nobody is complaining about their legit moderation activity. The gist of the problem comes with the things they do, which surpasses their responsibilities and rights. Furthermore these actons of theirs keep going unsanctioned.

• Quote from Hotasduck: “If my job gave me 100 euros for 40 hours of work I'd rather quit and spend my day farming in game, which would be far more profitable ” Profitable only if you can monetize it. And everything past live streaming is bannable when it comes to monetization, sooo...

• Ideal advertisers are employing more imaginative methods, I see.

• Quote from Hotasduck: “After the BANKER EVERYWHERE mentioned by our very respected player @benox and the 2 SECONDS PIT OF PETRAX (clearly a cheat, buffs went from 2 mins to 3 mins) now there's also a cheat to follow people. GAMEFORGE WAKE UP ” Cheat to follow people? I'm certain there's a right click option which allows you to follow people like an obedient hound.

• Quote from Athena: “1. Hello everyone, 2. I would also like to provide an answer on this subject. I have read all your messages, however there are indeed rules on the forum that must be respected. They are not as some people think, here to annoy you, but to keep a certain harmony on the forum and to discuss in a pleasant and respectful way. 3. The role of the moderators is to enforce these rules and therefore, to warn you and stop you when you do not respect them or when you really go too far, d…

• Quote from Vayus: “If anyone wants to have their post updated, please poke a moderator. ” Can I also ask a mod to chew my food for me? //I know this is stupid, you know this is stupid, yet it still exists.