Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• PSA Talentxp

senita456 - - Discussions about TERA

Usually is blue quest > boss dead > change channel > do the same blue quest until timer runs out > other blue quest .

• PSA Talentxp

I suppose then that you have a better hypothesis regarding the reasoning behind this change, yes?

• PSA Talentxp

Quote: “Quote from LLoyderino: “Quote from Gameforge: “ - Guardian Missions reduce your attack power if you complete the same mission multiple times in succession. As soon as you complete another Guardian Mission, this debuff disappears ” ” ” Translation: "We noticed that one type of Guardian Mission is much less cancerous than the other one, we could make the other one less cancerous as well and make people naturally alternate between the two, but that would require effort and too much brain us…

• I made a thing!

senita456 - - Fan Art & Media

Should just merge those sub-sections into general discussion one. This forum isn't so active to justify all the sub-sections it have.

• I like how you didn't address the question "If there's so little of PvP in a PvP server, why you care?" - this is YOUR argument mind that.

• If it's so insignificant difference as you say, why not just leave it PvE like the most populated server then? :O

• Quote from Kuroe: “Otherwise you would know that even if it was a PvP server, it wouldnt affect pve people in any bad way. ” You shouldn't really make assumptions about what something could affect someone else. I had already read all this thread before posting and I don't care if it's something little or next to irrelevant,I picked PvE server and I wanted to stick on 100,00% PvE, end of the story.

• Let me get this right.... ...there are currently 2 English Servers: one PvE and one PvP The PvP one is doing worse than the PvE one. Your idea is to merge both into one PvP server. ...but the PvP one was the worse of the two, so why in the world the new one should be a PvP one?

• I made a thing!

Quote from Maulclaw: “What do you mean? The video doesn't show here? That's odd. I'll see if I can post it there then. Here's an alternate link, though. ” I think he / she was just being sarcastic towards my first post.

• I made a thing!

Quote from Lupulsaiu: “I like it, but what this video shows is wrong. It has almost nothing to do with the real game. ” You just described right there 99% of the game trailers existing.

• I made a thing!

Quote from Maulclaw: “lemme know what you think? ” I think you shouldn't post in two different forum sections at the same time. uloOZRQ0mNRod3l4ozBCum1uY1w1Df7alFTDQQeVeeWpwGyOiRy7lMd1BuxkWBCifIYIGLJOMjiFvutPURT4Bar1wjYkqmN-QblTt2RQsHzjKdxfP7_t0TtBBi6lic-sh2BhSjvvu2aR0yAqED7mXLeW08i7ZJXqvpVNret7oS0Hz4oVd2Lv4LBMr_rFqvIOYOSErUqXZXaZ6SzRhreEYrv4opQuUMWdMnUAosTS5jO3l8KT3yw0Plf9MAuRyBdP1DDUg5iIiRoic9cO-zZHm3s-qWpcoSfJi2f1xi1BFPs9Ff01mlvZu7qm2WROMQ08BWVIQ1nNq30etm_WVnXtOMQ_grTNgnrqqThdKyMH4XD7qFLCERjd…

• Just....why?

I'd wait until the patch hits the server before using the code anyway. Just to be extra sure.

• I think they should rework instance matching a bit so you can select ALL dungeons of a certain range. e.g. one click to select ALL 412 dungeons.....another for 432/439's and so on, it's getting silly to select every time this many dungeons.

• Just....why?

I hope they realized it was a stupid idea to give the character slot before patch.....

• Just....why?

Quote from YustForFun: “Code doesnt give Character slot either way so dont worry about wasting it ” I fear it does sxzStIysVtUeeChSTUSwwGPGJhqFTvWH0ws304Tth4BXbCeluGMq8K0g8ScYnEWeVfpNXYe6wkEwkCn_BVDHvA8b0fRBxTOQbSurojvQEQmWHhg2Z8upTOkuS6rIBU9MdxPcqQHZYxfKrKMerlRSys6d_vdQD3YLyvfBJn5vwtxhNSCASxG_-PeVlCW3TbhsdMNKQIAA2qFVvCZ0jXFaK-HMOuNtPSibeKgAbwKp-KjPvArZCcMJv_DL5YgiqBbx1h73q27eZN2riIE6ra8aNe79x8Gc1cmUKEwYnx5SHqpldw05jrkR6ksbzMZ5iUMpIaQSGvWeM3Lht68jn4XPOr5fAcw84r1FtW9YIlxIdIzBG3kGDe0iJR6RNvV0Kwcem…

• Just....why?

VNBvh0D2b2wU2f7DTcRpTXVnzCWKwlzBgOsXZ-lmGTMuBlycAc-i4TQ285M7Fwq6QY1ekT13cSs3AnzrguA4IcPHRuQGP6PBxbTtg8cE7E9Tq6dmVhEW2JWV80dzgG41cMxhlKgOAqbcVDWidSN_QY5HtbCvBCo1AH-BK1h3GPTFQ9LiAIzYguiQqZY-QHl8-0RJVzjvcT71N8hLuOMMewaEWJGadBteRJGMe9tbPrbaQdgtJW1e_sjhsJLTGNTvhBx8FVmG1Qe-RdBsUt0bVQIWK9M69hTiQi64bgul5JDzy6IaJ8LYoK-xWVYPS04kGOZpC2JE6UueUYP6riSOLqRJozrFjbnvrjEhwgR69rChGrYh1T0pkP7FjKpLEpxKr1HqdQpI8LkQrw6detnxSOAeckConvYZnv9lxCkD7J-iK8EdmhfaxCg0MMV6k34x3fIFfVH0-xTCyO2dAU-oJlfB3hKebwUmozaPqFbfx_JSaisFFdQB…

• Quote from Miriad: “I dont get why veteran players should get bonuses to a new system. It makes no sense lol. But whatever. ” And I don't get why people who spend money in the game(aka shop),should get bonuses(except for cosmetics). It's only ok to give advantages to people when it comes to money but never when it comes to longer playtime / dedication,the horror!,you wanna get advantages only because you've played longer?,pfff,now excuse me while I swipe my master card and buy a full heroic set …

• Quote from Xilokz: “All i have to say... Thy for more grind in teraEU ... Thats why i personally did not want this shit in EU from the start. ” No talent system > more time to clear dungeons which are designed for talent system > more grind. We already had to "grind" more than KR because of the lack of talents anyway.

• "Works as intended" The same magic words they used on me when I basically tell em how a certain game function can be easily exploited / bypassed. Fun part is, despite it was something "working as intended", they also told me I can report any player abusing that exploit, which begs the question: If it's working as intended, why you're asking me to report players that do it?

• Maybe she meant "play to win"?