Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 228.

• Quote from tobtheking2: “Bought a lot pendulums from tradebroker, sadly. I'd say that I bought 200 from TB and got 115 from Dungeons roughly? (They were much much cheaper on Yurian though) ” That makes it just ever more sad to read, since it kind of proves how bad the loot in dungeons is - so much so that people are forced to swipe/buy the materials from swipers, EVEN AT MAXED OUT exp, and even more how flawed this system is particularly with unlucky people. Item supply wasn't a problem with Sto…

• Quote from Tom12: “I just do not believe how many players complain about how badly they are hurt. "We have to work hard to get the BEST gear in the game", "enchanct system is bad, now we see our percentage chance, it was best in times +15 where there was no transparency", "GF BnS, you have to return immediately to the old system enchant, give us 100x more pernament loot at all instances." Really just pathetic. ” You seem to have literally zero conception about how expensive the enchantments are.…

• Quote from Jixxy: “Another solution: Reduce Supreme Metall costs at vendor from 1600 to 160 and make every diamond drop party loot (1 diamond for each grp member) ” Good suggestion, although it tackles the problem only indirectly and still doesn't solve the issue with the lack of Silver Talents/Plates and the overemphasis on RNG and crafting (as was briefly mentioned before) during the enchanting process. If this were to be implemented, you need at least a better way of obtaining Silver plates (…

• That actually reminds me, wasn't the purpose of the new enchantment system to bring a more linear and forgiving progression to gear? Because as it currently stands, you are paying in tons of materials to either fail, or get a minuscule upgrade unless you gain an extra stat line for it. Now it still is way more unforgivable in terms of costs (and this was the case even with +8 -> +9 Stormcry!). At least with +15, if you succeeded, the differences were noticable. Only real thing to note from back …

• Well, at this point I'd rather have Apex enchanting back. While the chances are higher (let's be generous and assume it was 5% back then), the costs are disproportional to them - failures hurt more than ever before, and this is not just for gear but even jewelry. The dungeons - unless you run Dreadspire parallel to them - don't provide the necissary diamonds for people (one diamond per run that is rolled between 5 people is DEFINITELY NOT enough in relation to these costs). Dungeon specific mate…

• Warrior Sucks to play

Assazinchen - - Classes

Serious question: Are you even Level 65? If so, are you even using Nostrums/Battle Solutions and CDR stats on your gear? From the looks of it, you don't seem to even have the Glyph that doubles Edge generation on Blade Draw, (as you claim to only be at 7 edge when doing these chains, when you should be at 9 edge), which suggests to me that you are unlikely to be level 65, in which case you shouldn't even be having too many thoughts about the playstyle as the game only really starts then and ther…

• Absolutely agree. Right now Dreadspire only serves as a - somewhat - efficient Diamond/Harmonious farm, but is very time consuming and honestly doesn't really pay off that much anymore for the time spent, not to mention you get no gear XP for it which - for unlucky people like me at least - is very important. I'd maybe also consider adding Dragon's Skulls and Devil's Claws though. Right now, we can only obtain them from 2 dungeons, which in my opinion is just not enough, especially since neither…

• Can i run TERA?

Assazinchen - - Player Questions & Answers

Quote from Miriad: “You should be able to run the game at mid-high settings. But your main problem is not the videocard (the gtx650, is old, but it is not a bad videocard, at least the turbo 2gb version), is the ram bottleneck. 4gb de ram is nothing... how can you even play other videogames at all? . I have the exact same videocard (but i guess mine has 2gb and yours probably 1gb..) ” RAM won't matter because TERA, being a 32-bit application, will not use up more than 3 gigabytes, or 4, if you w…

• Quote from Sisko: “Quote from Assazinchen: “Combat Accelerator, Slaying, Nostrum, Noctenium, Bravery. With the slaying crystal on top of these buffs you already deal so much more damage that any gear advantage is easily offset. Even the combat accelerator alone is - for many classes, not all of them, but many, most notably Warriors, Lancers, Priests, Mystics, Slayers and Valkyries, such a massive damage boost that those times are achievable if you have a general understanding of your class. ” Sp…

• Wow. Trying to hold off any legitimate arrogance so hard now. Quote from Sisko: “You're either blatantly lying, or you're one of those who uses those proxy thingies to do what under normal circumstances is definitely impossible. ” I guess there's no helping with you then, as you actually have to actually resort to accuse a player (or maybe even others?) of cheating because they do things that are impossible to you. I can assure you that I am "ethical" if that is your major concern. Lets put it i…

• Quote from Sisko: “Quote from Assazinchen: “On my Frostmetal alts, when going all out, it ranges from 20-30 minutes, depending on circumstances. ” That is flatout impossible with that gear. ” Such an ignorant statement. It is not impossible. Just because YOU don't manage it with that gear doesn't mean others don't, a friend in my guild literally farmed Guardians on 8 characters per day, and averaged from 15-35 minutes per character, depending on gear - some in Stormcry/Oath, but most of them in,…

• Quote from Sisko: “It takes 3-4 hours with FM+DL chars, even more with TS+DL. Never tried with Guardian+Prospect gear, but I'd predict 12+ hours. ” This is such a massive overstatement that I am beginning to question your seriousness on that matter. Agreeable enough, it is dependant on the tanks as to how fast you can finish up Guardian Missions, but on a Frostmetal DPS Alt (because Tanks and Healers, particularly Priests, have different algorhythms in regards to damage contribution) with Braver…

• Shadow Sanguinary

Assazinchen - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from White: “that's the best we can do, and we can't compete with sc +9 warrior, or sc +9 zerk in my last party doing 6m/s ” Missing the topic much though? Class discrepancies are a matter of game balance and therefore an issue in every dungeon, not just SSHM. Like I already mentioned, SSHM takes longer because of the missing Veliks Blessing Buff and the tankiness of the second boss. One of these issues can be adressed by Gameforge at least. It is still possible to get sub 20 minute runs. …

• Shadow Sanguinary

Assazinchen - - Discussions about TERA

So much salt against somebody because they convey a different opinion... 15 minutes per run is completely doable, even when not everyone is playing an awakened class, and kind of to be expected from a 5-star dungeon, even if it is "only" for Item Level 446. If you seriously IM for anything higher than item level 439, or even 431 for that matter, then that's your own problem... The only reasons for SSHM taking longer than it used to are - literally - only the missing Veliks Blessing buff, and the…

• Quote: “The Phoenix Skill: Ancient Mighty Icewynder will no longer drop with 100% probability (100% > 25%)” With that being said, there is no more point in trying to sell them, as for whatever lame reason such a change was deemed necissary. Thread can be closed.

• Bump. We have now sold plenty of the mounts, and are still looking for more buyers. Contact us if you are interested.

• Bump As before, you can still reach out to us by contacting me on the forums or giving one of the aforementioned names a whisper. Alternatively, you can contact us on Discord.

• Bump - Our base price is now lowered to 2,5 million gold per Phoenix (that means, if the buyer stays on the floor the entire fight). Further discounts can be made depending on the contribution of the buyer to the fight.