Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• -> Insufficient RAM since todays patch

• Yey, more bugs

Vayus - - Bug Reports

Fixed, this was not intended. Thanks!

• Quote from Phyrex: “Just Maintenance 28.10.2018 (Winter time change) as every time change. ” This. Thread closed.

• Das Event sollte nun aktiv sein, vielen Dank für den Hinweis.

• The event should work now, please check. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

• Unfortunately I don't have any information about that at the moment. If I hear anything I will let you know.

• New thread: Vära's Commissions (Mystel and/or all servers)

• Quote from Moler: “If the thread is more than 7 days old, you can't edit it. You'll have to ask a moderator. ” What Moler said. Please just poke a moderator and ask them to update your post.

• Multiple accounts are usually tolerated as long as you don't try to do any weird stuff (any kind of abuse), e.g. see here: Dual Account = cheating?

• Server merge

Vayus - - Discussions about TERA

As this thread went off topic and it seems like nobody wants to discuss the main topic, I will close this one. If anyone wants to have this thread reopened, please send me a pm.

• Unfortunately the maintenance is taking longer than expected, you will be informed in the news once it's done.

• As this is not a question (and I don't see anything you want to discuss here), thread closed.

• Information on that should be posted shortly.

• Chers joueurs de TERA, Notre objectif principal, c'est de vous proposer la meilleure expérience de jeu possible. Nous avons conscience de la grande importance que vous accordez au fait de pouvoir, à tout moment, trouver facilement et rapidement des coéquipiers pour le contenu de groupe. Nous sommes donc ravis de vous informer que nous allons fusionner certains serveurs à la mi-Septembre ! À l'avenir, vous croiserez donc beaucoup de nouveaux joueurs avec lesquels constituer une guilde, troquer, r…

• Liebe TERA-Spieler, unser Ziel ist es, euch jederzeit die bestmögliche Spielerfahrung zu ermöglichen. Wir sind uns bewusst, dass es für euch sehr wichtig ist, jederzeit einfach und schnell Mitspieler für Gruppeninhalte zu finden. Daher sind wir glücklich, euch mitteilen zu können, dass wir Mitte September einige Server zusammenlegen werden! Damit habt ihr zukünftig viele neue Mitspieler, um gemeinsam eine Gilde zu bilden, zu handeln, Herausforderungen zu bestehen oder gegeneinander anzutreten! D…

• TERA EU - Server Merge

Vayus - - News & Announcements

Hello TERA players, It is our aim to always bring you the best possible gaming experience. We know that it is very important for you to be able to find other players for group content quickly and easily at all times. We are therefore delighted to announce that we will be merging some servers in mid of September! In the future, this will mean you will have lots of new players to form guilds with, trade with, face challenges together, or compete against! As part of the server merge, servers of the…

• Un lot d'équipement complet et le double de points d'expérience : le Cercle des niveaux n'est pas le seul à encourager les aventuriers courageux ! Du vendredi 7 septembre à 16h au lundi 10 septembre à 10h, le mystérieux cercle de la magie du sang vous récompense pour votre progression. Si un personnage atteint le niveau 64 pendant l'évènement, vous obtenez un lot de la magie du sang complet ! 29489ab07fb7ae7e8a2fd5659a7f3a.jpg Peu importe si vous créez un nouveau personnage ou si vous êtes déjà …

• Ein volles Ausrüstungsset und doppelte Erfahrungspunkte: Nicht nur der Bund der Stufe unterstützt mutige Jung-Abenteurer! Ab Freitag, den 7. September um 16 Uhr, bis Montag, den 10. September um 10 Uhr, belohnt euch stattdessen der geheimnisvolle Bund der Blutmagie für den Stufenaufstieg. Erreicht ihr im Event-Zeitraum mit einem Charakter Stufe 64, erhaltet ihr ein vollständiges Set der Blutmagie! 29489ab07fb7ae7e8a2fd5659a7f3a.jpg Dabei spielt es keine Rolle, ob ihr gerade einen völlig neuen Ch…

• A complete set of gear and double the experience – the League of Levelers aren’t the only group supporting valiant young adventurers! Starting Friday, 7th September at 4:00 PM until Monday, 10th September at 10:00 AM, the secretive League of Shard Twisters will reward you for leveling up. If you manage to reach level 64 with a character during the event, you’ll get a complete set of Twistshard gear. 29489ab07fb7ae7e8a2fd5659a7f3a.jpg It doesn’t matter whether you use a completely new character o…

• Please stop the spam here. Thank you.