Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Cyberion: “enlighten us ” NGnfGl5.png aka client mod

• Just merge it into a pvp server and disable GvG, most pointless system in Tera anyway

• 7 plates/box, you can get them kinda okayish so for me it's a good solution tbh.

• Quote from Noyn: “Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “Quote from Noyn: “Go Tob. 2 More fails and the chance for a success if finally higher than failing. ” 3*its 1,5% per fail ” Oh really? My bad! Thanks for the update. ” Na ure right it's still 2% per fail from +1 to +2, only +3 will be 1.5% each fail, but then you would still need 3 fails to have a higher chance than failing :thinking:

• twitch.tv/shigetora Cookiezi is now live on twitch! Warned by ~Zancara I Spam

• Quote from Aparia: “@tobtheking2 unknown.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png smiley1.png ” I bet the guy who made this system would say :"Aww, just look at that, he just spent 420k Raw gold, 84 Diamonds, 3156 Golden Plates, 600 Silver Plates and 1260 Supreme Metal. Hey, at least he got now 4…

• Accountaufösung

Soeasy - - Yurian - PvE - DE

:thinking: Spam | Chloe

• 495291112873918495.gif

• If you used the 3d Tera Club code your keys will only get sent when this code runs out. Basically you have 3days TC and you buy 1 month so the 30 days will get added to your accounts -> 33d -> You will get the keys as soon as your normal 30d subscription starts. If you didn't use the 3d code then there is a different problem and you should make a support ticket.

• Quote from Skoza: “Hype ” sorc still trash tier c31.png

• Best way is imo buying the Trade Chest: Archdevan Formula and dismantle them into Metamorphic Emblems.

• Dunno what you guys are talking about. PvP is ret***** nowadays. People duel with nostrums, u can't block backstabs anymore, in OwPvP there are Zerks killing 5 people at the same time with 1 cyclone that you CANNOT EVEN AVOID, Slayers oneshotting 5 people at the same time when tapping their ultimate. Oh and you know what the best part is? You can soon use your awakening skills also in BGs if Bluehole will keep their word and activate them as soon as every class is awakened. Yea I'm sorry for the…

• Quote from Glacial`: “What is there to cheat when following? You simply type in /follow [player_name] or right click someone and select follow. Am I missing something here? o.o Am I naive enough to see the jokes and sarcasm here? xD I'm genuinely confused here. I mean it's a joke right? People can't be that silly... ._. ” This command/option only works if you have proxy on, gj proxy user!!!!!

• Talent System and CA

Soeasy - - Discussions about TERA

Unpopular opinion but CA is so fun to play with(In PvE) tbh. I want CA to stay just for the sake of having a way to do faster runs/see what your class can do with 20% more CA. Simple fix would be to just add CA to the blacklist of the dungeon rankings(like Kraxler said) So if someone is using a CA the ranking wont count -> simple and easy fix.

• Talentsystem?

Soeasy - - Diskussionen über TERA

Quote from Kraxler: “Ich bin zwar kein Bersi-Main, aber ich bin mir ziemlich sicher das 20% CDR (oder TT allgemein) für Berseker nicht sooo broken sind. Gut Unleash ist eher Ready, aber meisten kann man den eh nur 1x usen. ” Mit den nächsten Patch wird das schon anders aussehen. Mit TT Energetic Etchings etc. sollte man ca. alle 1m40s Unleash zünden können was schon relativ broken ist.

• Dreadspire Reset Scrolls

F5 Loot is fine as it is, it's still kinda challenging and 1 minor fk up from someone can cause a wipe. F10 Loot is a joke imo. The 2.0 is nice for your alts if you clear it but besides that it's not worth it. They should change the loot from 1-4 and 6-9 also, remove all the HP pots etc. and just add tokens where you can buy items from the shop, this way atmorph could add nice items to the shop and even if you cant beat f5 you could basically grind your way to the items you want with just farmin…

• Versuch einfach mal die Verbindung zum Internet beim Router selbst zu unterbrechen und wieder zu verbinden, klingt für mich nach ein Problem mit der IP. Logge dich mal bei tera-europe.com/ ein mit deinen Pc(es sollte wohl Account Gesperrt oder an error has occured kommen) und anschließend logge dich auf der selben Seite mit dein Handy ein 1x mit Wlan verbindung und 1x ohne und schreib mal was dabei raus kommt.

• Awakening Part 2

Soeasy - - Diskussionen über TERA

Quote: “ - Revised dungeon rewards per item level - Item level 453 - From 600 item XP to 1375 item XP - From 1,000 gold to 3,500 gold - Adjusted to increase gem drop - Item level 446 - From 500 item XP to 750 item XP - From 950 gold to 2,200 gold - Adjusted to increase gem drop - Item level 439 - From 720 gold to 1,500 gold - Adjusted to increase gem drop - Item level 431 - From 200 item XP to 150 item XP - From 700 gold to 500 gold - Item level 412 - From 600 gold to 200 gold - Decreased the in…

• Dreadspire Reset Scrolls

Also something that would be nice is to add a way to obtain strong bravery/canephoras in DSU(mainly Braverys), the price for them raised extremely(1k each on Killian). I find the idea NA has quite nice with the tokens you get per floor and you can exchange them for items.

• NA Loot Quote: “ Floors 1-2: - Scroll Scrap: Dreadspire x [1 group distribution] - Dungeon Delver Coin x [10 group distribution] Floors 3-4: - Scroll Scrap: Dreadspire x [1 group distribution] - Dungeon Delver Coin x [20 group distribution] Floor 5: - Scroll Scrap: Dreadspire x [1 group distribution] - Dungeon Delver Coin x [30 group distribution] - Gold Plates x [20 group distribution] - Silver Plates x [5 group distribution] - Smart Dyad Niveot Structure x [2 solo distribution] - Diamond x [ 1…