Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Playing MMO games nowadays is more tiring than real job! It honestly sucks how they are developed these days.

• To me this looks like they don't even care about PC version of TERA anymore, imo awakening was created with a view for console players not PC honestly we didn't needed that. Btw I wait for Bless now to come out, maybe it will not be the same as TERA in 2012, but atleast it's something and although a little will remind me about good old days and how decent mmorpg should be like.

• Oldschool server please

Kumas - - Discussions about TERA

And i will i can bet with you that a lot more people would play on that old server than the current one.

• Oldschool server please

Kumas - - Discussions about TERA

I left current Tera some time ago, just can't play this game anymore. I don't like how things are now, bluehole turned this game into something that i can't enjoy anymore. If such a server would exist as OP says, just here to say that me and many my friends are ready anytime to come back and play on that server.

• I am lost, I wan't Tera Rising come back, the real Tera not this... joke we have today. This game was perfect, there were no changes needed.

• Hi At the outset, i would like to say that i'm not frequent forum member i rarely use to be here my english also isn't good so i really apologize for any mistake made in this thread. I was thinking for really long time now about creating this thread and i decided to do it so let's straight it up to the point. I started playing Tera since 2012 i've stopped at the end of 2013 or early 2014 i was working mostly during this time and i come back few months ago. When i saw the state i just broke down.…

• Show Off Your Character!

Kumas - - Fan Art & Media

ExuYKJnGQj_oU-AFeY3cjg.png 7s6u1HuyT8_KkVJ55m1q5A.png Uj_nt6H8Sribkf5_VFdQNQ.png eRm5RZu8SciAq6oTn5TuDw.png NiwXq5AzT0_-WXEOwNJGiA.png 4DTv61Z4RzmoQt-hqhJqsg.png